Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

What's with Univ. of Miami players being mixed up in murder raps? Sound familiar w/ Ray Lewis??!!!???!!!

UMMM Aaron Hernandez didn't go to university of Miami. Educate yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Let's hope that Hernandez's involvement ends with the renting of the vehicle, and that only.

But...let's be realistic here.....what ever went down certainly happened in Hernandez's home.

And Hernandez certainly knows what happened.

At this point the law will figure it out.

In the meantime, someone's Son is dead....lives have been changed forever...I'm not sure how some find humor in the story.  

which is why Hernandez prolly has a good lawyer telling him to plead the 5th. He will likely have to pay his buddies for the time they spend in jail and to keep their mouths shut; if they are found to be guilty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

What's with Univ. of Miami players being mixed up in murder raps? Sound familiar w/ Ray Lewis??!!!???!!!

UMMM Aaron Hernandez didn't go to university of Miami. Educate yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Quags, my bad....Hern Florida, Lewis Mia.....still shocking

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

State police searched the area in the industrial park where the body was found, up to a 1/4 mile away from the Hernandez home, a dozen abreast , some with metal detectors, looking for something...they also searched up and down Hernandez' street in drainage ditches in both directions leading away from the Hernandez home.....Last night state police took many photos in the interior of the Hernandez home...

Not good.

If they got metal detectors and are looking in culverts as well, they are searching for the murder weapon. Agree if they are searching AH's house and cars it is not looking good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

It's difficult to believe that he isn't a suspect if a rental car tied to him is somehow connected to this and the police have searched his house.  I think it's probably fair to say that he hasn't been  ruled him out as a suspect.  This doesn't sound good at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Good thing they got Tebow.

Haha, my thought exactly. When Hernandez goes up for 20-30 Tebow can be training for TE. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do you really think when these guys become millionaires they just dump their friends. The part I dont like about it , is its the start of the break between OTAs and camp. He probably had some of his buds over and rented them a van. Doesn't mean that he did anything. I wouldnt let cops search my home with out a lawyer. Dont you think the agents tell them, incase of any trouble you do A,B and C, then D call me?

If they want a distraction then parade Tebow out and have a press conference. The best part is no one has to answer anything until this all settles out. there wont be any manditory pressers till camp.

Rushing to judgement ruined Richard Jewels life. Made him a rich man but ruined his life.  Look him up.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

All the facts are not in but the bigger picture is that a murder has been committed and someone is dead. As another poster pointed out: "someone's son, lives have been changed". That is the bigger picture. Perhaps, this sad event is a reminder that life itself is more important than NFL standings. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hernandez went to UF, professor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

A lot of people are jumping to some extreme conclusions.  I HIGHLY doubt Hernandez is the culprit nor do I think he had anything to do with it.  He's just not that dumb.  

What is dumb is that he's still hanging around with what is probably old high school buddies who aren't doing sh*t with their lives.  I've seen it happen one too many times where I went to high school.  A kid who came from nothing, standout athlete, didn't know how to cut off ties from bad news friends, and sure enough they screw it up and are out of the league.  Same deal with Michael Vick.

If I were to guess what happened with the situation, Hern probably gets asked for money regularly from his buddies, he lent them some money to do whatever it is they do, got caught up in a bad drug deal or an altercation, one of the guys offs this now deceased man and the car that was rented in Hern's name is found at the scene.  Any detective with half of a brain would be searching Hernandez's home/questioning him if a car that was rented in his name was found at a crime scene.  Not rocket science.  Just relax, people.  I'm sure the police will get to the bottom of this soon and news will come out that Hern just rented the car for a few of his moronic friends.  Case closed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

C'mon Aaron, running around killing people just isn't the Patriot Way!

You are obnoxious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

All the facts are not in but the bigger picture is that a murder has been committed and someone is dead. As another poster pointed out: "someone's son, lives have been changed". That is the bigger picture. Perhaps, this sad event is a reminder that life itself is more important than NFL standings. 

I agree, NYC.  Even if Hern is found to be completely innocent, jokes shouldn't stem from somebody getting killed.  Let's have a little class.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

A lot of people are jumping to some extreme conclusions.  I HIGHLY doubt Hernandez is the culprit nor do I think he had anything to do with it.  He's just not that dumb.  

What is dumb is that he's still hanging around with what is probably old high school buddies who aren't doing sh*t with their lives.  I've seen it happen one too many times where I went to high school.  A kid who came from nothing, standout athlete, didn't know how to cut off ties from bad news friends, and sure enough they screw it up and are out of the league.  Same deal with Michael Vick.

If I were to guess what happened with the situation, Hern probably gets asked for money regularly from his buddies, he lent them some money to do whatever it is they do, got caught up in a bad drug deal or an altercation, one of the guys offs this now deceased man and the car that was rented in Hern's name is found at the scene.  Any detective with half of a brain would be searching Hernandez's home/questioning him if a car that was rented in his name was found at a crime scene.  Not rocket science.  Just relax, people.  I'm sure the police will get to the bottom of this soon and news will come out that Hern just rented the car for a few of his moronic friends.  Case closed.

imo, the issue whether or not he did this.  I'm generally an innocent until proven guilty guy.  The issue is his lack of cooperation in the matter, which, I imagine triggered the search warrant.  Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone but he didn't cooperate in the investigation and was charged with obstruction. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Brady2Welker47

The part of being non cooperative ...is really bothering me .. If he had nothing to hide..then why uncooperative.

Who sais he has nothing to hide? Non cooperation could mean he is guilty or it could mean  he follows the "no snitching" code, but if you havent noticed before, most folks dont like cooperating with police. They get paid to do a job and last I checked, they dont pay you commission for helping. Screw the Po-Lice!  They got a job to do and I respect that, but I never understood why people talk to them or confess. Let them find you guilty, thats THEIR job. What criminal tells on himself??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

imo, the issue whether or not he did this.  I'm generally an innocent until proven guilty guy.  The issue is his lack of cooperation in the matter, which, I imagine triggered the search warrant.  Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone but he didn't cooperate in the investigation and was charged with obstruction. 

UD, the reports of Hernandez being "uncooperative" were immediately shot down by one of the lead investigators.  I'll take an investigator's word over some obnoxious media guy looking to make a name for himself by providing juicy updates.  Happens all too often.

If one of the investigators/police on scene came out and said Hern was being uncooperative, then yes, I would agree that would look shady on his part.  But on the other hand, you always want to have a lawyer present no matter what your involvement may be so those bogus reports could have stemmed from Hern wishing to contact his lawyer before making any statements.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Oh Yeah, Mo Money, Mo Problems!!  - Biggie Smalls

This is most likley the direct result of having slimeball friends around you just for your money and those friends were likely flipping some of that dough and with drugs, money, comes murder...

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Oh Yeah, Mo Money, Mo Problems!!  - Biggie Smalls

This is most likley the direct result of having slimeball friends around you just for your money and those friends were likely flipping some of that dough and with drugs, money, comes murder...

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Yup.  My sentiments as well.  Hern's hometown isn't far from the area so these goons probably stick around and use the "loyalty card" to get what they need from him.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

How does anyone really know he's not cooperating. How can anyone believe the rumormill. Remember the marathon bombing--all kinds of misinformation was fed to the media. Probably some low level cop trying to look good. So he has cops swarming all over his property and tons of media  out in front- if you were him --what would do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You are obnoxious.

[/QUOTE]

Take a chill pill cumbreath. I was kidding, of course.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Well you have to admit that being connected with a murder in any way isn't usually a good thing. Especially when a car rented in your name is tied to the murder and the cops are trying to get a search warrant.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Absolutely not.  I just don't believe Hernandez is a muderer or is guilty of conspiracy because he rented a van.    I am sure there is a simple explanation why he rented a van.  It smells, but it's I highly, highly doubt Hernandez is involved.  He can't be that stupid.  Huge contract last year, etc.  Just doesn't add up.

People are commenting that ripping bong hits in college to Hernandez now involved in some Jay Shizzles New England based drug racket out of the greater Attleboro area.  Some of the people on this board are about as mature and rational as the 8 year old paper boy.  It's just comical to read.

Next thing is, the boogie man and the Yeti exist and the guy over in N. Korea is a swell guy.

Why the Fl*ck are you constantly name dropping on people who aint even in the forum?!?!  What T.F do I have to do with this??? You are such a naive little twit!  You will go to any lenghts to defend the Pats Shield huh?  Face it,. this isnt a good thing no matter how you spin it. Lets hope he isnt charged with accessory to Murder....  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are obnoxious.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For the record: IM7 is just Rusty getting out the fake accounts in his panic that BB may look bad for drafting AH if this gets any uglier.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are obnoxious.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For the record: IM7 is just Rusty getting out the fake accounts in his panic that BB may look bad for drafting AH if this gets any uglier.

[/QUOTE]

You really are a pathetic and sad old man.  I'm not going to indulge you AGAIN with your stupid blatherings and baseless accusations.  Good day.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Not good.  Not at all.  I really don't like the sound of this story.  No arrest made, yet, so let's hope it stays that way.  There is a big difference between being "questioned" and being "arrested."  The good news is that Gronk's back surgery supposedly went well today.

Waz, Please tell me thats just a poor choice of words you used. I love AH and hope he didn't do it, but if he did I hope he gets locked up for a long time. Losing loved ones like this is not easy and never knowing who did it, makes it that much tougher. Lots of sleepless nights and bottled up anger that you don't know who to direct at.

Sections
Shortcuts