Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to Homecheese's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Not good.  Not at all.  I really don't like the sound of this story.  No arrest made, yet, so let's hope it stays that way.  There is a big difference between being "questioned" and being "arrested."  The good news is that Gronk's back surgery supposedly went well today.

Waz, Please tell me thats just a poor choice of words you used. I love AH and hope he didn't do it, but if he did I hope he gets locked up for a long time. Losing loved ones like this is not easy and never knowing who did it, makes it that much tougher. Lots of sleepless nights and bottled up anger that you don't know who to direct at.

Agree.  I suppose I should have said "let's hope he is innocent."  Hey, I love Hernandez too, and I really have a hard time envisioning him committing murder, but if he did then he deserves the proper punishment.  This whole situation is a tragic one, and AH is already far more envolved than any of us would like.  I'm with you that I hope the guilty person is properly identified and prosecuted, and hope that AH is not that person.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

....Screw the Po-Lice!  They got a job to do and I respect that, but I never understood why people talk to them or confess. Let them find you guilty, thats THEIR job. What criminal tells on himself??

UMMM WRONG! The Police's job is to gather facts. The judicial system (judge and/or jury) determines guilt.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

....Screw the Po-Lice!  They got a job to do and I respect that, but I never understood why people talk to them or confess. Let them find you guilty, thats THEIR job. What criminal tells on himself??

UMMM WRONG! The Police's job is to gather facts. The judicial system (judge and/or jury) determines guilt.

Ok, smart *ss :),  you get my point. Let them DETECT! FIND FACTS, its not the job of the criminal to tell on himself but watching "next 48" a lot of dumb criminals dont know their rights.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

That's because Babe is a troll. Also, Phat Rex is in here as Navin Johnson and Bustchise, where he actually thinks you and I are the same person.

Report all trolls.

So its a coincidence that you disappeared from the Bruins game threads even though you were always in them but everyone hated you so much so you left and IM7 all of a sudden appeared in them even though he never was in there before hmm. Its obvious he pushes the same agenda as you in a more civil way. You're so transparent queenie. Check out "his" first post in this thread. "He" uses the exact same words as you, exact same punctuation, etc. Anyone who reads the posts can see you two are the same person. Bwahaha

Hey look at Phat Rex signing in and signing out from Navin to Bustchise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

For the record: IM7 is just Rusty getting out the fake accounts in his panic that BB may look bad for drafting AH if this gets any uglier.

You really are a pathetic and sad old man.  I'm not going to indulge you AGAIN with your stupid blatherings and baseless accusations.  Good day.

It is so painfully obvious who you are.

HIYA QUEENIE

Maybe for an obtuse scoundrel such as yourself.

This is rich; the two people that think I'm Rusty are phatrex and Babe.  

Could they be the same person?  Hmmm.  They sure share a lot of similarities.  Both hate the Pats/BB and claim the only reason for NE's success is Brady; both are infatuated with Rusty; and both have no lives and look to constantly cause drama on an internet messaging board.  Sad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Source: Aaron Hernandez Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

State Police detectives were back at Hernandez’s home Wednesday morning. They knocked on the door and no one answered.  After making a brief phone call, they left and would not talk to reporters.

Aaron Hernandez leaving his home Wednesday.

Aaron Hernandez leaving his home Wednesday.

Hernandez and a woman drove away from the home earlier in a white Audi SUV and also had no comment on the investigation that’s drawn national media to his North Attleboro neighborhood.

Interesting that the police just showed up.  I would imagine if they they are working with Hernandez on this case and he wasn't a suspect  that they would have called him and set up a meeting with him, not just show up at his home unannounced.

With that said, things just don't add up here... The police have to look at and investigate everything.  If I'm not mistaken Hernandez is tied to this because of the rental vehicle.  It doesn't mean in an way that he was in on the murder, it simply means he possibly knew the person who was murdered so of course the police are going to have questions.  A lot of assumptions going on around here with speculation that Hernandez was involved.  I just don't see it.  Too many things seem to be very strange here.  If you are involved in a murder I assume you make sure the body is found far away from you and certainly not in a vehicle that can be traced back to you.  It just doesn't make sense.

It's a tragic event, a young life is lost, they lives of family and friends of the young man who was murdered are turned upside down today and hurting right now.  Very sad.  I hope the authorities make a clean and fast arrest of those who are responsible.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

For the record: IM7 is just Rusty getting out the fake accounts in his panic that BB may look bad for drafting AH if this gets any uglier.

You really are a pathetic and sad old man.  I'm not going to indulge you AGAIN with your stupid blatherings and baseless accusations.  Good day.

It is so painfully obvious who you are.

HIYA QUEENIE

Maybe for an obtuse scoundrel such as yourself.

Could they be the same person?  Hmmm.  They sure share a lot of similarities.  Both hate the Pats/BB and claim the only reason for NE's success is Brady; both are infatuated with Rusty; and both have no lives and look to constantly cause drama on an internet messaging board.  Sad.

They are both trolls who are obsessed with me.  They aren't fooling anyone by signing in and signing out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

That's because Babe is a troll. Also, Phat Rex is in here as Navin Johnson and Bustchise, where he actually thinks you and I are the same person.

Report all trolls.

So its a coincidence that you disappeared from the Bruins game threads even though you were always in them but everyone hated you so much so you left and IM7 all of a sudden appeared in them even though he never was in there before hmm. Its obvious he pushes the same agenda as you in a more civil way. You're so transparent queenie. Check out "his" first post in this thread. "He" uses the exact same words as you, exact same punctuation, etc. Anyone who reads the posts can see you two are the same person. Bwahaha

A BDC member commenting on multiple messaging boards?  Astonishing!!  I've commented on the Bruins board occasionally over the years, same with the Sox and Celtics but have mainly commented on the Pats board because I find the conversations to be more interesting.  The Bruins are on an exciting run right now so more people flock to the Bruins board to discuss but yet somehow this translates to Rusty and I being the same person? Keep up the great work, detective!

Also, if you had half a brain, you would realize I've disagreed with Rusty several times in the past.  I just don't get into flame wars with him like so many posters here do.  Grow up.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

C'mon Aaron, running around killing people just isn't the Patriot Way!

You are obnoxious.

Take a chill pill cumbreath. I was kidding, of course.

Right, because we all know Rusty is obsessed with giving people a hard time about their age. So you must not be Rusty. LMAO@U Twit.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Not good.  Not at all.  I really don't like the sound of this story.  No arrest made, yet, so let's hope it stays that way.  There is a big difference between being "questioned" and being "arrested."  The good news is that Gronk's back surgery supposedly went well today.

Waz, Please tell me thats just a poor choice of words you used. I love AH and hope he didn't do it, but if he did I hope he gets locked up for a long time. Losing loved ones like this is not easy and never knowing who did it, makes it that much tougher. Lots of sleepless nights and bottled up anger that you don't know who to direct at.

Agree.  I suppose I should have said "let's hope he is innocent."  Hey, I love Hernandez too, and I really have a hard time envisioning him committing murder, but if he did then he deserves the proper punishment.  This whole situation is a tragic one, and AH is already far more envolved than any of us would like.  I'm with you that I hope the guilty person is properly identified and prosecuted, and hope that AH is not that person.

Thanks for clearing that up Waz. You're a good dude

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow...Cant anyone just be themselves anymore???   2 faced phonies!!!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Could they be the same person?  Hmmm.  They sure share a lot of similarities.  Both hate the Pats/BB and claim the only reason for NE's success is Brady; both are infatuated with Rusty;

You think body slamming the Village Idiot's idiotic rantings daily is being "infatuated" with him? I would say it is much rather being "inloatheulated".

Oh yeah, that's right, Rusty thinks people "follow him around", and apparently you think people do that too.... RUSTY!!! LMAO@U

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Odin Lloyd, the deceased, dated Hernandez's sister. Ummm...Please tell me Hernandez can't be this stupid.

I ask that question about you daily.  I've come to the conclusion that yes, in fact, you are.  Why couldn't Hern?  OJ, was.   Even though you said he never took the stand.

Phat Rex / babe / navin/ bustchise , you're not fooling anyone.  Stop following me around.  I wish those mods would just do their jobs and rid this board of trolls like you.

Sections
Shortcuts