Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

TripleOG.  He was once PatsFan76 and then JayShizzles before being banned those two times, only to now be TripleOG.  I liked Shizzles the best. It was very inner city of him.

You'll have to ask him what the "OG" stands for. He came on here and told us he sold drugs to Tully Banta Cain and JR Redmond, laughed it off and then is now denying he deals drugs. I don;t really care, I am just saying, he's completely phony thinking I am the only one who read his posts with those comments. He also claims he's a world class athlete, but a high school dropout who eventually got his GED. This is literally one week after saying he was thinking of opening a weed shop on the south shore somewhere.   No lie. You probably read that in the thread last week, too.

He's one strange dude. He acts completely normal some days and then comes on here and will explode in some threads with exclamation points and whatnot.

Wow, you really do keep a notebook on everyone here. 

Creepy!

Yet, you made a list of all my former board names?  How is knowing what Shizzly used before or anyone who has been banned or a troll like Phat Rex, "creepy"?

What's creepy is you currently alignign right now with Phatty Virgin, which means you are a troll right now, TFB12.

You used to be normal and then the Welkie move to Denver made you a psycho, basically.

No, I never made a list of all your screen names.  I don't keep track because I really don't care.  It's easy to spot who you are once you return from a banning. I know you have a lot of screen names because you have been banned many times but keeping track, no, I sure don't.  Wrong again troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

THEN SHUT THE F*** UP AND TAKE YOUR INFANTILE CATFIGHT TO SOME OTHER THREAD!

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

LOL. Having a tantrum today?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Or, the mods could do their job and ban Bustchise, Navin Johnson and BUnker Spreckels.  Pretty sad when people like TFB12, Babe, etc, all enable Phat Rex to do what he does here.   It's amazing to me that Pats fans here who KNOW that is Phat Rex ignore that and then start calling Irish Mob "Rusty".

As for new news on Hernandez, the police are trying to determine whether or not if the murder is drug related.

It all boils down to you Rusty.  Nobody seems to have these type of problems with each other, just you.  But you are too stubborn to understand this so you just keep up your trolling and saying people align with other people.  No, everyone just responds to garbage, and your garbage is the biggest, smelliest heap around here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

....Screw the Po-Lice!  They got a job to do and I respect that, but I never understood why people talk to them or confess. Let them find you guilty, thats THEIR job. What criminal tells on himself??

UMMM WRONG! The Police's job is to gather facts. The judicial system (judge and/or jury) determines guilt.

Ok, smart *ss :),  you get my point. Let them DETECT! FIND FACTS, its not the job of the criminal to tell on himself but watching "next 48" a lot of dumb criminals dont know their rights.

You mean "first 48"?! Wow OG your way off today

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The mods try to do their job Rusty, but you keep coming back.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

LOL!  Well done!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

Nope. Just trying to interject a little sanity here.

JEEZ! Look at who I'm talking to about sanity. That's about as crazy as I can be.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So.....me knowing SHizzles was banned twice and him returning, and me simply remembering his two older names is different....how?

You just aren't very bright, are you? What do you do for a living? Just curious. It cannot in any way be anything that takes critical thinking, that I know.

LOL!  Stop trying to minimize it.  You seem to know plenty about most people around here, I am pretty positive you keep a little notebook that you keep track of everyone.  That is creepy, dude!

Hahahaha, and this is classic...  here you go wanting to know even more about me to add to your notebook.  CREEPY!  Seek some help. 

So in the past you try to bash me for where I live yet come on here in this thread and say you live and have lived in very high crime areas!  Hahahaha, you are such a troll.  And now you want to know what I do for a living so you can somehow try and bash that?  Hahaha, sorry Rusty, it's a profession I don't think anyone could bash, but I am sure you would try and make up something to do so.  Anyways, I will tell you that it's more then just sitting at a desk making sales calls on the telephone all day like you do.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

Nope. Just trying to interject a little sanity here.

JEEZ! Look at who I'm talking to about sanity. That's as about as crazy as I can be.

When 90% of your board existence is crying about people slamming Rusty, well, that's insane.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts