Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

so glad you posted this.  You and I have been around this board long enough to hear them talk so much smack about Ray being a murderer, although he was found not guilty and to hear all the talk about how awful payton was in the postseason.  Now to see the struggles with brady in the post season and Hernandez it is karmic evidence at it best.

Hey troll, EDUCATE YOURSELF before making stupid statements!!! Ray Lewis was NOT found not guilty, Lewis's attorneys, negotiated a plea agreement where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against his two accomplices. He PLED GUILTY to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. Lewis admitted he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings. The blood of the two victims was found inside Lewis' limo, and the white suit Lewis was wering taht night was NEVER found.

Thats a looooong way from your inaccurate statment above. Troll.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!!!!

I read somewhere that those two people leaving Hernandez's house yesterday were his fiance's uncles who were traveling through and droped by to visit.  That doesn't sound like he is running around with a bad crowd (don't know the uncles).

For the folks who bring up AH's character issues coming out of UF; com'n, he smoked weed in college.  So did our last 3 Presidents of the United States (one of them didn't inhale or have sexual relations with that women).    BTW, me too.  Based on his past, he is qualified to be POTUS.

But his sisters boyfriend,1/4 mile away, Hernandez's car.   Yeah, I'd be searching the house too.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

What a fraud!  Rusty, Im gonna ask again. Stop putting my name in your jaws. The fact that you are on here making stuff up is bad enough and then you wanna downplay it after you are called out. I thought I explained this long ago. Last time ok. You are the one who has called me a dropout, didnt attend college, etc. When are any of your snide remarks or comebacks based on facts???  Dont worry, I'll wait. You think others dont notice how pathetic you are but newsflash!!!!!  You are a Fraud and everyone knows it. YOu spend your days on a sports forum badmouthing the best football player to don the Pats jersey and then others are trolls for not worshipping BB. YOu fight Daily with just about everyone you discuss football with. you are banned on average atleast once a month and have to be on atleast your 20th account but come on here telling folks about my 2 accounts??!!

I would never come to a message board to brag about anything outside of football. You see, YOU get owned in here DAILY by anyone who chooses to engage you. YOU ALWAYS repsond with Personal attacks. Normal people know this is a signal of Defeat. You dont, I guess. Sad for you. You are the laughing stock here so I dont blame you for trying to take advantage and turn it on someone else for a change but it doesnt work. YOu constanly put my name in ur mouth and tell others "see, this is shizzles, he likes to do this, that and the 3rd" and you dont know me from a hole in the wall. YOU on the other hand DISPLAY your ignorance daily and there is no need to prove anything. Yes, a while back when discussing players offfield behaviors, I mentioned toking up and sharing bud with EX pats players to prove my point. The fact I downplayed it and YOU Bring it up whenever possible Blows a hole in your theory of me bragging you Eeediot!  Now go find someone esle to talk about like maybe Hernandez,  you the know the Pats player that this thread is about, Loser!

BTW, I never said I was a world class athlete. I said I still play sports at a high level. Welp, just another attempt to assasinate my character with your LIES!!! Jeez, do you EVER tell the Truth!  Your Freeking Pinnochio nose must enter the room 10 minutes before you get there

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

THEN SHUT THE F*** UP AND TAKE YOUR INFANTILE CATFIGHT TO SOME OTHER THREAD!

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

LOL. Having a tantrum today?

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just trying to interject a little sanity here.

JEEZ! Look at who I'm talking to about sanity. That's as about as crazy as I can be.

[/QUOTE]

When 90% of your board existence is crying about people slamming Rusty, well, that's insane.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? 90%? What's insane is thinking I can have any rational discourse with you or your ilk.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

What a fraud!  Rusty, Im gonna ask again. Stop putting my name in your jaws. The fact that you are on here making stuff up is bad enough and then you wanna downplay it after you are called out. I thought I explained this long ago. Last time ok. You are the one who has called me a dropout, didnt attend college, etc. When are any of your snide remarks or comebacks based on facts???  Dont worry, I'll wait. You think others dont notice how pathetic you are but newsflash!!!!!  You are a Fraud and everyone knows it. YOu spend your days on a sports forum badmouthing the best football player to don the Pats jersey and then others are trolls for not worshipping BB. YOu fight Daily with just about everyone you discuss football with. you are banned on average atleast once a month and have to be on atleast your 20th account but come on here telling folks about my 2 accounts??!!

I would never come to a message board to brag about anything outside of football. You see, YOU get owned in here DAILY by anyone who chooses to engage you. YOU ALWAYS repsond with Personal attacks. Normal people know this is a signal of Defeat. You dont, I guess. Sad for you. You are the laughing stock here so I dont blame you for trying to take advantage and turn it on someone else for a change but it doesnt work. YOu constanly put my name in ur mouth and tell others "see, this is shizzles, he likes to do this, that and the 3rd" and you dont know me from a hole in the wall. YOU on the other hand DISPLAY your ignorance daily and there is no need to prove anything. Yes, a while back when discussing players offfield behaviors, I mentioned toking up and sharing bud with EX pats players to prove my point. The fact I downplayed it and YOU Bring it up whenever possible Blows a hole in your theory of me bragging you Eeediot!  Now go find someone esle to talk about like maybe Hernandez,  you the know the Pats player that this thread is about, Loser!

So, you're yet again denying you told this board you dropped out, later got a GED and sold weed to JR Redmond and Tully Banta Cain?

Riddle me this....Why woud I make this up if it wasn't offered to the board (I know others read this, too, so please step forward)???

Would I make up the idea that you sold weed to those SPECIFIC players, if you didn't say it seriously so in that thread where you said it?

You denying it now, after you shared that with us (amongst other things you thought sounded cool, apparently), will not work.

The only fraud is you here, Shizzles.  You get completely defensive whenever I mention that paticular info you shared with the board.

DuDe, AnyONE that disagrees with YOU , you call them a dropout or ask if they went to college. How dumb is that when we are talking football. I have asked you time and time again. DO you have a degree in Football analysis??? Then Sit down and  S T F U! 

More likey is I made you look bad on a certain topic and you (as usual) resorted to Personal Attacks to someone you Dont Know personally. So after this has gone on for over a year I may have agreed with you in fun. IN fact the last time you referred to me working at 7/11, I said "hey, gotta make a living" but did YOU actually BELIEVE THAT!  Boy you are pretty slow for a guy with a high I.Q. I mean what difference does it make??? Why are YOU so insintent on keeping this Lie going?? Because you think it will take away from what I do here when in reality, this is football Forum and thats all people care about. Its pathetic that you keep Dry Snitching in attempt to get me in some sort of trouble. Round here, u dont get accolades for that, just Cut up. Now mind your dam biz and stick to being "bludgeoned" on the Board by everyone.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

F N quiet all of a sudden

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Tough to wend my way through this flame war so if this is a repeat my apologies.  Some of what's in this link is a little disconcerting:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

That AH has not been ruled out as a suspect got my attention.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Tough to wend my way through this flame war so if this is a repeat my apologies.  Some of what's in this link is a little disconcerting:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

Thanks for the update, ATJ. I keep telling myself that I won't contribute to the stupidity, then I go and let myself get sucked in.

Apologies to all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think Rustys new name is "this post has been removed"  Just the Mods taking out Your Trash!  You should be so lucky.... They are removing the proof that you are a fraud and to further prove how much of a fraud you are, you didnt even read my last post BUT had no problem lashing out with a premature repsonse. Usually one has to actually READ a persons post in order to properly respond. Is that asking too much rusty? I mean you constantly write novels about the same sh*t once someone gets your panties in a bunch but you cant even give me the courtesy of reading the contect before you blow you lid?!?!?  Go read it again Mr. Smart Guy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/report-hernandez-recently-was-sued-for-allegedly-shooting-someone-in-the-face/

A suit was filed against Hernandez for allegedly shooting a man after a night at a strip club back in 2/13. The suit was dismissed, and it was not sure if the alleged shooting was not an accident from the article, but apparently it had been refiled.

There may be more to Hernandez off the field that we don't know.

Living well is the best revenge.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so glad you posted this.  You and I have been around this board long enough to hear them talk so much smack about Ray being a murderer, although he was found not guilty and to hear all the talk about how awful payton was in the postseason.  Now to see the struggles with brady in the post season and Hernandez it is karmic evidence at it best.

Hey troll, EDUCATE YOURSELF before making stupid statements!!! Ray Lewis was NOT found not guilty, Lewis's attorneys, negotiated a plea agreement where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against his two accomplices. He PLED GUILTY to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. Lewis admitted he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings. The blood of the two victims was found inside Lewis' limo, and the white suit Lewis was wering taht night was NEVER found.

Thats a looooong way from your inaccurate statment above. Troll.

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Didn't good ol' Ray-ray supposedly started the altercation, resulting in two deaths, lie to the police, and withold evidence? In the end, he got away with it...probably due to who he was, and because the two decedents were allegedly bad guys, themselves: http://www.examiner.com/article/ray-lewis-legacy-questions-remain-from-murder-trial-for-baltimore-ravens-star

With regard to Hernandez, let's hope that, if he was somehow involved, that he is guilty of nothing more than keeping bad company, and/or stupidity. But...if it's something more than that, you're not going to hear me defend him...certainly not in the same manner as the Buzzard fans defended Ray-ray. 

I must confess that when I first heard of this Hernandez mess, the first thing that came to mind was some kind of drug deal, gone bad...due to the rental car involved, and the search of the Hernandez home. Hope I'm way off base.    

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 232's comment:

Premature posting is now recognized by the American Medical Association as one of the leading causes of drinking in the lower 48.

Which came first, the drinking or the posting?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, ATJ. I keep telling myself that I won't contribute to the stupidity, then I go and let myself get sucked in.

Apologies to all.

[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize, it happens to us all.  And  just when you think you won't do it again, it will suck you back in.