Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to Bustchise's comment:

This place is boring.  I wish rusty creep queenie fraud would create a new name already.  Maybe he's gone for good this time?

And poof, he is gone.  Kind of like he wasn't even here, lol!!  Enjoy the peace while you can because he will be back soon!  Too soon!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Gun was found along the road somewhere near the crime scene.

Is it me or is this stupidity 101 in regards to this whole case? What the heck, your own neighborhood, a car you leased, dump the body in view of your house....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm sure someone else posted about the box that was confiscated by police. I'm wondering if a firearm registered by Hernandez was in the box.  If it was, I'm sure they'll be running ballistics on whatever bullet fragments were found in the head of the victim (if any).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I was thinking no way he did it but now im thinking maybe it was an accident and bad cover up. I mean in the midst of this tmz report(kind of sketchy) sounds like he shot his buddy by mistake in the car or they were arguing, either way. I dont want to be friends with him if thats the case.,,,smh

I thought Tebow was supposed to help his old florida teamates be more mature, so far...not so much.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

How many people can you accidently shoot before it becomes accidently on purpose?

How can you shoot someone in the face in a bar in February and keep it quiet so long?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Being reported by SI's Bedard that numerous teams took AH off their draft boards not simply because of weed concerns but because many of his past "associates" in hometown Bristol CT were gang members.....also, reports from former and current Pats say AH has been battling staying away from prior "associates"/gang buddies from back home.....there will be more stories on SI about some of his past activity...this is getting F UGLY...

This actually makes sense. I mean this is why I dont get how people think its so easy to get away. I mean you come up with these folks, no matter how bad, they are your friends/associates. YOu think once you hit it big, u just change your # and be done with it. I would say to ask them yourselves but most are dead already. Plenty of Players get involved with stuff like this. Sometimes its just a J.WIlliams situation where guys are hanging out, gambling and one guy shoots another over a bet. There are many instances where these "gang mamber" may have protected you back in the day or did favors and you accepted, you OWE them. They aint going nowhere. Ask Maurice Clarette. YOu think he wanted to be running guns intead of toting the rock. The alternatives are most times, KIll you and take it all so giving up some or cooperating with drug deals, or fronting money are minor when you consider death. Just saying, I dont know what happened but this scenario I just explained happens alot and you cant judge that person till you have been in the same situation. The moment he signed for that big scratch, it was just an incident waiting to happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Being reported by SI's Bedard that numerous teams took AH off their draft boards not simply because of weed concerns but because many of his past "associates" in hometown Bristol CT were gang members.....also, reports from former and current Pats say AH has been battling staying away from prior "associates"/gang buddies from back home.....there will be more stories on SI about some of his past activity...this is getting @#$%...

Unfortunately, where there's smoke, there is usually fire. So, now what? Lets assume Gronk takes his health seriously and gets well fast. I say we are OK talent wise. The real issue to me becomes, Who are the real leaders of this team now, and what are they doing that both of our young TEs are acting like absolute fools in the public eye and now are being investigated for their knowledge and involvement in a murder???? Where is the leadership exercising its influence and muscle to instill character. Its not like we didn't already have red flags on both of these guys. Where is the "What it means to be a Patriot" training? Our leader on Offense is undoubtedly Tom. Has he simply disegaged from that responsibility with the onset of his own life and family requirements? Can't blame him, but seems to be a problem if BB is gonna be taking risks with personnel having questionable character......Someone has to be the next generation of Rodney and Willie and Teddy and Matt and Troy, and blah, blah, blah.........Time for a team meeting to figure out who steps up to go beyond the call of duty and take on this role. DAMN.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Being reported by SI's Bedard that numerous teams took AH off their draft boards not simply because of weed concerns but because many of his past "associates" in hometown Bristol CT were gang members.....also, reports from former and current Pats say AH has been battling staying away from prior "associates"/gang buddies from back home.....there will be more stories on SI about some of his past activity...this is getting F UGLY...

This actually makes sense. I mean this is why I dont get how people think its so easy to get away. I mean you come up with these folks, no matter how bad, they are your friends/associates. YOu think once you hit it big, u just change your # and be done with it. I would say to ask them yourselves but most are dead already. Plenty of Players get involved with stuff like this. Sometimes its just a J.WIlliams situation where guys are hanging out, gambling and one guy shoots another over a bet. There are many instances where these "gang mamber" may have protected you back in the day or did favors and you accepted, you OWE them. They aint going nowhere. Ask Maurice Clarette. YOu think he wanted to be running guns intead of toting the rock. The alternatives are most times, KIll you and take it all so giving up some or cooperating with drug deals, or fronting money are minor when you consider death. Just saying, I dont know what happened but this scenario I just explained happens alot and you cant judge that person till you have been in the same situation. The moment he signed for that big scratch, it was just an incident waiting to happen.

For an NFL team to get there, the "thuggs" on the team must be policed by the true leaders of the team and kept in check. Invariably, there are gonna be guys with rough upbringings on every NFL squad because thats where many of these kids find what they lack in their own family lives and end up thriving in with the acceptance to a team treated special when they outperform their peers. We had those leaders in the early 2000's. Starting to look like we are a littel too soft in the locker room and got character issues going unpoliced. Unfortunately, its tough to just be one of those type of guys who control the actions of others unless you walk in the door with that kinda rep. We gotta find one though......soon. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Should have drafted a tight end!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TripleOG

I agree with you. But it appears Hernandez carries a gun and may have a habit of pulling it out and carelessly playing around with it.

This is pure speculation, but the shooting of Oden Llyod may be accidental and in a panic, the body, the gun and the car were clumsily dumped. ( Begging the second question, was the shooter high on some drugs and had impaired judgement at that time: both the shooting and the cover up) The disclosure of the lawsuit makes me more uneasy about the possibility that Hernandez may be more personally involved in Oden Llyod's death.

Living well is the best revenge.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

According to Leon's karma logic the Jets must have done some very bad things to not even sniff a championship for 5 decades. ;-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

THEN SHUT THE F*** UP AND TAKE YOUR INFANTILE CATFIGHT TO SOME OTHER THREAD!

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

LOL. Having a tantrum today?

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just trying to interject a little sanity here.

JEEZ! Look at who I'm talking to about sanity. That's as about as crazy as I can be.

[/QUOTE]

When 90% of your board existence is crying about people slamming Rusty, well, that's insane.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? 90%? What's insane is thinking I can have any rational discourse with you or your ilk.

[/QUOTE]

Who are me and my ilk? Be specific or zip it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Any news on Hernandez?

No?

THEN SHUT THE F*** UP AND TAKE YOUR INFANTILE CATFIGHT TO SOME OTHER THREAD!

ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks.

LOL. Having a tantrum today?

Nope. Just trying to interject a little sanity here.

JEEZ! Look at who I'm talking to about sanity. That's as about as crazy as I can be.

When 90% of your board existence is crying about people slamming Rusty, well, that's insane.

Huh? 90%? What's insane is thinking I can have any rational discourse with you or your ilk.

Who are me and my ilk? Be specific or zip it.

Babe, Your "ilk" = Old men who soil themselves because they no longer have the control to make it to the can. HA!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Tough to wend my way through this flame war so if this is a repeat my apologies.  Some of what's in this link is a little disconcerting:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

That AH has not been ruled out as a suspect got my attention.

Thanks for the update, ATJ. I keep telling myself that I won't contribute to the stupidity, then I go and let myself get sucked in.

Apologies to all.

No need to apologize, it happens to us all.  And  just when you think you won't do it again, it will suck you back in.

Thanks for understanding.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The mods try to do their job Rusty, but you keep coming back.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

LOL!  Well done!

[/QUOTE]

I think this was originally a GW Bush and Saddam Hussein gif. I modified it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would be curious if Rusty would consider this a distraction or not.  Also would be curious if Rusty would consider this a media circus or not.  Hey RallyC, could you ask Rusty these two questions and let me know.  It seems that he has been banned again.  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would be curious if Rusty would consider this a distraction or not.  Also would be curious if Rusty would consider this a media circus or not.  Hey RallyC, could you ask Rusty these two questions and let me know.  It seems that he has been banned again.  Thanks!

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Oh, that will stop him for 10 minutes or so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

Yo TFB, I'd ask him if I could, but I just don't have the access that you guys seem to enjoy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tell me about these lockeroom leaders... Do they follow these guys around 24/7? Its off time now , just started last week. This could have happened in Florida. These guys have to cut ties but they never will. You cant teach responcibility but you can teach stupidity. Sounds like his lawyer might have got a big signing bonus.

One thing I know is that everything will work out. It always does, you might not like the results but it will work out. The Team will move on and another player will come in and wear 81. Does Merriweather's big family cookout adventure bother you anymore?
    Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

TripleOG

I agree with you. But it appears Hernandez carries a gun and may have a habit of pulling it out and carelessly playing around with it.

This is pure speculation, but the shooting of Oden Llyod may be accidental and in a panic, the body, the gun and the car were clumsily dumped. ( Begging the second question, was the shooter high on some drugs and had impaired judgement at that time: both the shooting and the cover up) The disclosure of the lawsuit makes me more uneasy about the possibility that Hernandez may be more personally involved in Oden Llyod's death.

Yep, I offered this same scenario in another thread. Im gonna wait and see on the tmz thing but usually folks know if you are a hothead, quick trigger, unless he just recently got his permit and is acting like a kid. You know the range is right down the street in attleboro..

Sad state of affairs cuz someone gots to go down for it...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Tell me about these lockeroom leaders... Do they follow these guys around 24/7? Its off time now , just started last week. This could have happened in Florida. These guys have to cut ties but they never will. You cant teach responcibility but you can teach stupidity. Sounds like his lawyer might have got a big signing bonus.

One thing I know is that everything will work out. It always does, you might not like the results but it will work out. The Team will move on and another player will come in and wear 81. Does Merriweather's big family cookout adventure bother you anymore?
    Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

LOL, damn I forgot about that....It Certainly does not, but not having a good safety in his place does....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Philskiw1

BB has to look at a "no TE, no WR" scheme, consisting of Brady throwing and catching the football himself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Philskiw1

BB has to look at a "no TE, no WR" scheme, consisting of Brady throwing and catching the football himself.

There will be camp cuts. Brady may have to hand the ball off more. go with 5 running backs. I cant see 6 but you know how much my thoughts are with BB's.  I'd love to see us be the club thats just going to run right at you. Brady could play till 45!

Sections
Shortcuts