Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

The latest report - if it is true - of them being 4 in the car going out, but only 3 coming back is really disturbing. It raises the probability of AH being the murderer by a lot, and even if it's one of the other two, he has been obstructing justice by dumping the body and by not reporting the killing. Looks like either an accident playing with guns or a fight that got out of hand.

Lacking any physical evidence connecting either of the three directly to the murder, as in powder residue or something like that (CSI-guys please step in), it will be down to who turns on the others the fastest.

I'm not a lawyer, but if neither of them spill the beans on the others, lacking any physical evidence, do they just walk free? Or would there be some sort of collective punishment as we know one of them did it? Neither possibility seems reasonable.

I remember a bank robbery in Denmark maybe 20-25 years ago where a cop was shot and killed by the robbers as they escaped. They were later caught but could only be convicted for the robbery, as it was impossible to determine who shot the cop. Would it be the same in this case?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Philskiw1

BB has to look at a "no TE, no WR" scheme, consisting of Brady throwing and catching the football himself.

Living well is the best revenge.

I thought Giselle said this was impossible?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Philskiw1

BB has to look at a "no TE, no WR" scheme, consisting of Brady throwing and catching the football himself.

There will be camp cuts. Brady may have to hand the ball off more. go with 5 running backs. I cant see 6 but you know how much my thoughts are with BB's.  I'd love to see us be the club thats just going to run right at you. Brady could play till 45!

[/QUOTE]

Well, now the Tebow signing is making more sense.  If there's no one to pass to and therefore no throwing, then Tebow's lousy passing skills won't be a problem.  And Tebow may not be Michael Vick, but he does run a lot better than Brady.  I can see it now, Tebow with three running backs in the backfield and two on the ends (ready for the reverse at any time).  All the posters calling for the end of Brady in shotgun and more running will be in heaven.  The Pats will go 0-16 . . . 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Philskiw1

There will be camp cuts. Brady may have to hand the ball off more. go with 5 running backs. I cant see 6 but you know how much my thoughts are with BB's.  I'd love to see us be the club thats just going to run right at you. Brady could play till 45!

[/QUOTE]

Well, now the Tebow signing is making more sense.  If there's no one to pass to and therefore no throwing, then Tebow's lousy passing skills won't be a problem.  And Tebow may not be Michael Vick, but he does run a lot better than Brady.  I can see it now, Tebow with three running backs in the backfield and two on the ends (ready for the reverse at any time).  All the posters calling for the end of Brady in shotgun and more running will be in heaven.  The Pats will go 0-16 . . . 

[/QUOTE]

Well how many RB's do you think we will carry? This team albeit the problems with WR and TE is far from done. Drop Hernandez and we have 86 in camp. Drop Gronk and theres 85 to pick from. Far from Gloom and doom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

[QUOTE]

"Uncooperative" is  a term often used by police when a person "lawyers-up" too... Meanwhile  on a more positive note, A/H is being represented by one  the top legal firms in the country.

Brady2Welker47

The part of being non cooperative ...is really bothering me .. If he had nothing to hide..then why uncooperative.

I'm guessing that's in regards to the police asking to search his home.  Any sane citizen would say "no, get a warrant."

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Here's an interesting document.

http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/images/2013/06/19/Alexander_Bradley_v_Aaron_Hernandez_complaint_filed_June_13_2013.pdf

Looks like Alexander Bradley was hanging w/ Aaron Hernandez - and two other men. I'm thinking one of those other men was Lloyd?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The Bradley thing was another incident that occured in Miami. This doesn't bode well for ah...separate incident involving a gun and someone being shot. I don't think there is a criminal. Case being i undertaken in the Miami incident. At this point it looks purely like a civil case. 

Worst case scenario ah doesn't play this year. I am thinking football only here because honestly I don't know any of these guys personally and don't care about their personal lives unless it affects the pats winning. With Gronk out until knows how long, ah possibly out if he is involved in this, we are in deep doo doo...our season at this point from a passing perspective is in the hands of Brady, amendola, Edelman and a few 2nd string te's. tebow isn't going to solve it. Time to make a trade and bring some WR talent in here. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

The Bradley thing was another incident that occured in Miami. This doesn't bode well for ah...separate incident involving a gun and someone being shot. I don't think there is a criminal. Case being i undertaken in the Miami incident. At this point it looks purely like a civil case. 

Worst case scenario ah doesn't play this year. I am thinking football only here because honestly I don't know any of these guys personally and don't care about their personal lives unless it affects the pats winning. With Gronk out until knows how long, ah possibly out if he is involved in this, we are in deep doo doo...our season at this point from a passing perspective is in the hands of Brady, amendola, Edelman and a few 2nd string te's. tebow isn't going to solve it. Time to make a trade and bring some WR talent in here. 

So are you saying this season is shot?

Ok, maybe that wasn't a good joke here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Okay, so if 4 leave which 3 come back?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

LOL thats funny! Kinda messed up but still funny.

Sorry to ruin the fun: BUT, MUTT and Lou just reported that "According to Steve Silva from Boston.com, the N-A police are saying that Aaron Hernandez is to be arrested today in connection with the murder of Oden Lloyd." Police choppers already circling the neighborhood in preparation for the arrest. DAMN.....Next Man Up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Photobucket

Sorry to ruin the fun: BUT, MUTT and Lou just reported that "According to Steve Silva from Boston.com, the N-A police are saying that Aaron Hernandez is to be arrested today in connection with the murder of Oden Lloyd." Police choppers already circling the neighborhood in preparation for the arrest. DAMN.....Next Man Up!

Well I guess then it won't be Hernandez who returns in the jeep with the other 3.

To Soon?

Sad day as a Pats fan if true.  More importantly it's a sad day for all family members involved in this situation.  Pats fan or not, Justice needs to be served to those who are guilty in this crime.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

So are you saying this season is shot?

Ok, maybe that wasn't a good joke here.

[/QUOTE]

Appropriate joke given the situation, but not funny...just joking.

i don't think the season is in the p00per because ah is replaceable and this team on offense is about Gronk. If Gronk returns healthy and the Gronk we know, ah missing doesn't worry me. Ah with Gronk out has a compounded effect on both the passing and running game. This is what concerns me. This and the fact that the pats just gave ah a big fat contract...if he goes to the pokey, I wonder what happens to the contract? 

I know one thing. Regardless if he did it or not, he is associated with it. No way Kraft and bb like this kind of press...trade the fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

Well I guess then it won't be Hernandez who returns in the jeep with the other 3.

To Soon?

Sad day as a Pats fan if true.  More importantly it's a sad day for all family members involved in this situation.  Pats fan or not, Justice needs to be served to those who are guilty in this crime.

[/QUOTE]
    Yup, he better get what he deserves, IF he did this..........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

That's great TFB

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Hmmmm..... Time to find out where Leon was on May 18th. It also looks like Hernandez literally dodged a bullet that day.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213662/article/aaron-hernandez-confronted-by-ny-jets-fan-in-mayp

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

(not one of mine)

Photobucket

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

guy is probably a mass murder. if it's true that he killed the guy and shot his friend in the face, i'm sure those weren't the only incident's he's been involved in. sounds like a movie thriller.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

I wish he was as violent on the football field...always seemed a little soft..go figure!