Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Tell me about these lockeroom leaders... Do they follow these guys around 24/7? Its off time now , just started last week. This could have happened in Florida. These guys have to cut ties but they never will. You cant teach responcibility but you can teach stupidity. Sounds like his lawyer might have got a big signing bonus.

One thing I know is that everything will work out. It always does, you might not like the results but it will work out. The Team will move on and another player will come in and wear 81. Does Merriweather's big family cookout adventure bother you anymore?
    Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Phil, the acceptance to the team by these kids with the bad upbringing is the driver even beyond the locker room. They find a place in the order of the team, their new gang, and are responsible to the GUY who schools them on how to act, how to spend their money, who to stay in touch with, or GTFO! because WE, the team, will squeeze you out. I know it doesn't work with all of them, but I know that it does work for many.........Recent events seem to show that we don't have em like we once did. As far as moving on? You are exactly right.....we won't be talking about this by seasons start no matter what. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tell me about these lockeroom leaders... Do they follow these guys around 24/7? Its off time now , just started last week. This could have happened in Florida. These guys have to cut ties but they never will. You cant teach responcibility but you can teach stupidity. Sounds like his lawyer might have got a big signing bonus.

One thing I know is that everything will work out. It always does, you might not like the results but it will work out. The Team will move on and another player will come in and wear 81. Does Merriweather's big family cookout adventure bother you anymore?

Phil, the acceptance to the team by these kids with the bad upbringing is the driver even beyond the locker room. They find a place in the order of the team, their new gang, and are responsible to the GUY who schools them on how to act, how to spend their money, who to stay in touch with, or GTFO! because WE, the team, will squeeze you out. I know it doesn't work with all of them, but I know that it does work for many.........Recent events seem to show that we don't have em like we once did. As far as moving on? You are exactly right.....we won't be talking about this by seasons start no matter what. 

[/QUOTE]

Once he got his bank he cemented his foundation. A hard foundation to move. I'm all for team leaders but the expectations of the fans is a little unrealistic to me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

The mods try to do their job Rusty, but you keep coming back.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

LOL!  Well done!

[/QUOTE]

I think this was originally a GW Bush and Saddam Hussein gif. I modified it.

[/QUOTE]

Good job!  What did you use to change it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This is looking worse and worse: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/report-hernandez-recently-was-sued-for-allegedly-shooting-someone-in-the-face/

This case against Hernandez for shooting a guy in the face has been refiled, today. So, it was not settled, as first believed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

TripleOG

I agree with you. But it appears Hernandez carries a gun and may have a habit of pulling it out and carelessly playing around with it.

This is pure speculation, but the shooting of Oden Llyod may be accidental and in a panic, the body, the gun and the car were clumsily dumped. ( Begging the second question, was the shooter high on some drugs and had impaired judgement at that time: both the shooting and the cover up) The disclosure of the lawsuit makes me more uneasy about the possibility that Hernandez may be more personally involved in Oden Llyod's death.

Living well is the best revenge.

I just dont get that accidental or not that you would leave the body, car etc a stone's throw from where you live? especially if they were known to hang? and then you take the supposed gun and hide it in a box inside your house?  That would not be clumsiness, it would be really really stupid but you never know I guess.... I just want to believe he didnt do this....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I would be curious if Rusty would consider this a distraction or not.  Also would be curious if Rusty would consider this a media circus or not.  Hey RallyC, could you ask Rusty these two questions and let me know.  It seems that he has been banned again.  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Yo TFB, I'd ask him if I could, but I just don't have the access that you guys seem to enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.  Well, if by chance you do bump into him just toss him those 2 questions, see what he says.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Once he got his bank he cemented his foundation. A hard foundation to move. I'm all for team leaders but the expectations of the fans is a little unrealistic to me

Fan expectations are certainly unrealistic, but with the right dynamic, and of course with the right guys in the locker room, a better over all lifestyle can be taught to the "fatherless, thugg" millionaires who are rampant throughout professional athletics. I believe that in many cases, the man wants to be put on a road to success, he just needs the right guidence. These guys are only 21, 22-yrs old when they get to the league. Thye've missed out on real family with a man teaching them the right way to do things in their lives and get taught by the wrong dudes. The PATS use to be THE RIGHT SITUATION. We've lost a lot of the leaders who could handle these roughnecks. I agree that with each increase in the average salary, comes less desire to change for the better. "Why do it if they are gonna pay me so much as a bad guy." I get that side too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would be curious if Rusty would consider this a distraction or not.  Also would be curious if Rusty would consider this a media circus or not.  Hey RallyC, could you ask Rusty these two questions and let me know.  It seems that he has been banned again.  Thanks!

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Yo TFB, I'd ask him if I could, but I just don't have the access that you guys seem to enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.  Well, if by chance you do bump into him just toss him those 2 questions, see what he says.

[/QUOTE]
    TFB, do everybody, including you and I a favor and lets move on from this psychosis and obsession about Rusty. I could easily say that you aren't who you say you are and where does that get me. Let it alone now. I won't be "bumping into Rusty" as you imply. Thanks........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If your going to use Denny Green quotes you need to provide your source. Its a law in here, I saw it the other day. You know how mall cops can be.

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    TFB, do everybody, including you and I a favor and lets move on from this psychosis and obsession about Rusty. I could easily say that you aren't who you say you are and where does that get me. Let it alone now. I won't be "bumping into Rusty" as you imply. Thanks........

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Wait .. wait.. wait.... the Patriots signed Tebow?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Fan expectations are certainly unrealistic, but with the right dynamic, and of course with the right guys in the locker room, a better over all lifestyle can be taught to the "fatherless, thugg" millionaires who are rampant throughout professional athletics. I believe that in many cases, the man wants to be put on a road to success, he just needs the right guidence. These guys are only 21, 22-yrs old when they get to the league. Thye've missed out on real family with a man teaching them the right way to do things in their lives and get taught by the wrong dudes. The PATS use to be THE RIGHT SITUATION. We've lost a lot of the leaders who could handle these roughnecks. I agree that with each increase in the average salary, comes less desire to change for the better. "Why do it if they are gonna pay me so much as a bad guy." I get that side too.

Good locker room guys can help but you can have the best guys in there with the best organization and you are still going to have the problem guys.  Yes, you are correct, so many of these young guys have come from broken homes, no real Father figures, growing up in bad area's with no supervision, then all of a sudden get tons of money thrown in their face.... we have seen if far too often.  They aren't going to change no matter what the situation is.  Sure, some will but there are a lot who don't.  People are who they are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Philskiw1

Boy, you must have a mole inside of BB's war room. He is due to unveil that 5 RBs, no WR, no TE scheme called "Wild Buffalos" next season. And it will be widely copied throughout the league. You might actually see Laurence Maroney back playing somewhere in the NFL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Too young, too foolish, too much money, too many guns, too much violence, same cycle keeps repeating itself.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Philskiw1

Boy, you must have a mole inside of BB's war room. He is due to unveil that 5 RBs, no WR, no TE scheme called "Wild Buffalo" next season. And it will be widely copied throughout the league. You might actually see Laurence Maroney back playing somewhere in the NFL.

6 RB's and it'll be the resurrection of the "Red Tide" tyvm.  If we have to start out running the ball we would do just that. Do you think that they will go in the fetal position in the corner and cry? how many RB's do you think we keep. Any favorites? I think we keep 5 RB's this year when the season gets in full swing. Might have to keep all the TE's we have now. WR is still fluid. If Hernandez is gone, he would have gone down to injury anyway if history repeats, we adjust.  IMO he might even keep 6 RB's to start the season.

Its a long way between now and the first preseason game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Good locker room guys can help but you can have the best guys in there with the best organization and you are still going to have the problem guys.  Yes, you are correct, so many of these young guys have come from broken homes, no real Father figures, growing up in bad area's with no supervision, then all of a sudden get tons of money thrown in their face.... we have seen if far too often.  They aren't going to change no matter what the situation is.  Sure, some will but there are a lot who don't.  People are who they are.

I dont see Aaron as hopeless  Especially if Teddy or Wille coulda hooked up with him. That's al iI'm saying. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Philskiw1

You are right !!. We are not about to crouch in the corner and whimper even if we lose Hernandez to the law.  The Pats already have Ridley, Vereen, Washington, Bolden and Blount. They can bring in McGahee to complete the Red Tide, unless BB already has a winner in Winn.

"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

WOW! Here is an except of todays news article;

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22638740/2013/06/19/investigation-involving-pats-te-hernandez-ruled-a-homicide#ixzz2Wj5goE8n

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I dont see Aaron as hopeless  Especially if Teddy or Wille coulda hooked up with him. That's al iI'm saying. 

You can take the kid away from the street but you can't always take the street away from the kid.

AH looked like he may have turned a corner here....

http://nesn.com/2012/11/aaron-hernandez-says-baby-daughter-changed-my-life-knows-he-cant-be-reckless-anymore/

But it looks like he couldn't make the change. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

There is a white Bronco heading towards the Canadian border.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

There is a white Bronco heading towards the Canadian border.

hahaha thanks for the laugh nomadfan! Made me spit out my first dup of coffee!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

This is not a patriot's issue as far as "what could they have done to prevent this" it is however the beginning of the end of the Patriot's Way. Patriot's Way is a mindset and a philosophy. Hernandez played like he believed in the Patriot's Way but he could not live it. No matter how this turns out for him, it is not good for the team. He should suffer the consequences of his actions. 

It is a sad day for all involved. Hernandez, The young man killed, their respective familes and last and least the Patriots. Pats will lineup and play the game with the people they have... they will find a way to be in a position to win, but every empire must fall and I think we are beginning to see the end to the one the Pat's fan enjoys most.

I think that even if this issue is resolved and Hernandez cleared, you will see him traded and not in a Pat's uniform very soon. I hate to say this, but I think that trying to keep the Pat's way going is bigger than an individual.

BTW, I don't think Teabow is at all a option to replace this talented but troubled young man.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

I think that even if this issue is resolved and Hernandez cleared, you will see him traded and not in a Pat's uniform very soon. I hate to say this, but I think that trying to keep the Pat's way going is bigger than an individual.

I would have to agree. Maybe not real soon but at the end of 2013, around draft time (if he is cleared of this). I tihnk BB will recognize that AH needs to get as far awar from his Connecticut possee as possible.