Hernandez' FL Civil Lawsuit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hernandez' FL Civil Lawsuit

the beginning of the end?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/23/aaron-hernandez-hires-lawyers-for-civil-lawsuit-alexander-bradley-shooting-florida/2578991/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez' FL Civil Lawsuit

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Not to be rude, and I am sure I speak for MANY fans here:

Hernandez is no longer a Patriot. That chapter is closed. Whatever happnes to him with his trial and anything else is not longer the business of the NE Patriots.

The organization has moved on so should the fans.  You can't change the past, so just move on and focus on the players who are here.

If any former Patriots player had a future court date for any felony, I would say the same thing. They don't play here, so I have no vested interest in said player.

Hernandez was a Patriot when all of this was going on so I think these type of Hernandez discussions are just fine on this forum.  It's not like he played for a different team when  these murders and the arrest occurred, he was a member of the Patriots team and a big part of the team.  So you can try and hide it and downplay the relevance it has on this forum but that's silly to say it doesn't matter anymore because he isn't a Patriot any longer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

you lost me at "not to be rude"....your the rudest schm*ck on this board!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

QUOTE:

" How am I rude?  I merely respond to trolls and irrationals that follow me around because I have embarrassed them in some way, shape or form, with my superior knowledge. "

"I never start anything".

Right?????  NEXT.......LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hernandez is no longer a Patriot. That chapter is closed. Whatever happnes to him with his trial and anything else is not longer the business of the NE Patriots.

The organization has moved on so should the fans.  You can't change the past, so just move on and focus on the players who are here.

If any former Patriots player had a future court date for any felony, I would say the same thing. They don't play here, so I have no vested interest in said player.

Hernandez was a Patriot when all of this was going on so I think these type of Hernandez discussions are just fine on this forum.  It's not like he played for a different team when  these murders and the arrest occurred, he was a member of the Patriots team and a big part of the team.  So you can try and hide it and downplay the relevance it has on this forum but that's silly to say it doesn't matter anymore because he isn't a Patriot any longer.

I thought you had me on ignore.  You continue to lie. Caught again.

As for Hernandez, he is not on the team anymore, so there is point in flooding the board with legal issues of his as a non-Patriot. It's pretty well known at this point that the video that has been aired with him returning to his home with a gun in his hand, shows his guilt with the murder.

I don't think we need daily blow by blows when this a Pats board for fans to follow the team. Hernandez is not on the team.

Not to be rude,but neither is any of the Broncos on the Pats ,but there is mutiple threads on them in recent days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

schm*k is a name?  Is it your first, middle or last name?

QUOTE:

" How am I rude?  I merely respond to trolls and irrationals that follow me around because I have embarrassed them in some way, shape or form, with my superior knowledge. "

"I never start anything".

Right?????  NEXT.......LOL!

I agree that RKrap calling me a name and supposedly worthy of a banishment from the board by many people here who claim that is why I have been banned.

LEt's see if the mods use a consistent approach with others as they moderate the board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I thought you had me on ignore.  You continue to lie. Caught again.

As for Hernandez, he is not on the team anymore, so there is point in flooding the board with legal issues of his as a non-Patriot. It's pretty well known at this point that the video that has been aired with him returning to his home with a gun in his hand, shows his guilt with the murder.

I don't think we need daily blow by blows when this a Pats board for fans to follow the team. Hernandez is not on the team.

No, I have just been ignoring you, lol!  I never said I had you on ignore, recently.  I did about 5 screen names ago, Hahahaha.  So no, I haven't lied, you have never caught me in a lie because I don't lie.  You must be thinking of someone else.  You just don't have very good luck in trying to discredit me on this forum, do you.  Everything you have said about me I have proven you wrong about.  Here is another one of those times.

I once again disagree with you on this point, Hernandez discussion has a place on this board, doesn't matter if he is no longer a Patriot, he was when these crimes happened, he was when he was arrested, losing him is a blow to the offense.  All very relevant reasons to continue Hernandez discussions on here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I would rather read about Hern's trial than read Rustys lame put downs of the Broncos or Jets, 2 teams that I could care less about....write about the Jets or Broncos the week the Pats play them, not in July

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not to be rude,

Since when?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The Hernandez saga and the issues it brings up are not going away because they are more compelling than football itself. It goes like this: local NE kid/gang member becomes HS and college star, renounces his past and gets drafted by Pats, goes to Pro Bowl, gets paid 40 mil, is at the top, spurns all that to commit murder and "uphold his honor and respect" and probably has been involved in another double murder to avenge his dignity and respect.

This is a legendary and mythic story of being bad, being a gang member and renouncing success and the middle class life. How can this story go away? It is in the bones of every gang member or disenfranchised person who has wanted to say f**k you to society.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

nope. Just like Spy Gate, Herpes Simplex ii/STD, and Rusty -  Hernandez will NEVER go away.....lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

-

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

There's a lot of stuff on this board that clearly doesn't belong. I defy anyone to explain how the Zimmerman case or stand your ground laws are relevant to football.  If the moderators were doing their job, they'd delete (or move) those threads.

With Hernandez, personally I'm over it. Don't care what happens to the guy or what he did or any of it and don't care to discuss it. But, at least it relates to the Patriots. There's no getting around that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You claimed to have me on Ignore. RKrap claimed to have me on Ignore, but only on certain days. Both comments are comical, because they are both clearly lies.

You're both completely disingenuous.

Hernandez's actions off the field were never the responsibility of NE.  His court case is also not the responsibility of the Patriots so there is no point in carrying on for the next 12 months about Aaron Hernandez. What's done is done.

No one wants to discuss players who aren't on the Pats, right?  Isn't that why I keep being told discussions about other players from other teams aren't allowed here?

Which is it, Mr Hypocrite?  Will you ever be consistent in your life on this board, TFB12?

Please show me where I said I had you on ignore.  Like I said in my previous post, I had you on ignore 5 screen names ago but I have never said since then that I had you on ignore.  Show me and I will leave the forum forever never to bother you again.  If you can't show me then you do the same.  Do you accept this bet?  It's not the first time I made a bet like this with you.  You never accept these bets because you can't back up your claims.  Why?  Because you LIE!!!!!  So come on, prove me wrong.  Take this bet,  Liar!

I can't believe that you don't see the difference between Hernandez and players on other teams.  Are you really this dumb or are you just being ignorant here?  Hernandez was a Patriot, playing for the Patriots when all these crimes and his arrest happened.  There is a difference.  This is the perfect and only place to discuss and follow along what happens with Hernandez. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would be curious about what happens to AHern whether I was a Pats fan or not.  It a facinating sports celebrity criminal mystery with lots of twists and turns yet to be revealed.

Please continue to post updates and provide your opinion.

That last thing I want is some arrogant blowhard telling me or others what they should or should not post. and this DOES have relevance to the Patriots.  Those who object can just move on, and don't read the post to begin with, if that will make you feel better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

There's a lot of stuff on this board that clearly doesn't belong. I defy anyone to explain how the Zimmerman case or stand your ground laws are relevant to football.  If the moderators were doing their job, they'd delete (or move) those threads.

With Hernandez, personally I'm over it. Don't care what happens to the guy or what he did or any of it and don't care to discuss it. But, at least it relates to the Patriots. There's no getting around that.

but, ur a big boy....don't read it if u don't want to.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I would be curious about what happens to AHern whether I was a Pats fan or not.  It a facinating sports celebrity criminal mystery with lots of twists and turns yet to be revealed.

Please continue to post updates and provide your opinion.

That last thing I want is some arrogant blowhard telling me or others what they should or should not post. and this DOES have relevance to the Patriots.  Those who object can just move on, and don't read the post to begin with, if that will make you feel better.

it's all about "entertainment" value.  Chances are, most people are gonna read about cases like Hernandez cuz of the media driven drama

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

if some posters don't want to read about Hernandez, they can simply move onto a different thread.  Obviously, that's too "complex" for some folks who claim to have high IQs and self proclaimed geniuses.....lol

Sections
Shortcuts