Hernandez Fretting About Daughter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hernandez Fretting About Daughter?

I'm a little confused.  A little to late?

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2013/08/report_another_supposed_hernandez_jail_letter_leaked.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Hernandez Fretting About Daughter?

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Who cares?  Why do we care about non Patriots players going into the 2013 season with no direct relation to our season?

Let it go.  He's a sociopath apparently and is cleearly guilty of mulitple felonies.

Stop starting threads about every little, stupid nonsensical and irrleveant update about Aaron Hernandez?  What's next, what he had for cereal this morning? Who cares at this point?!

U Mad Bro?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unfortunately, the consequences of one's act is not given enough thought BEFORE it is committed.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who cares?  Why do we care about non Patriots players going into the 2013 season with no direct relation to our season?

Let it go.  He's a sociopath apparently and is cleearly guilty of mulitple felonies.

Stop starting threads about every little, stupid nonsensical and irrleveant update about Aaron Hernandez?  What's next, what he had for cereal this morning? Who cares at this point?!

We have covered this already.  You refuse to listen or understand because you are a troll with an agenda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have numerous friends and family who are Pats fans. None of us have even mentioned anything about this since we realized he's guilty and the Pats cut him. The Pats moved on, fans have moved on.

I am ready for football season, how about you?

More lies!  You don't have numerous friends!

Heck, I have friends who are Pats fans, I have friends who are fans of other teams and it is still being discussed by everyone at times, especially when new info comes up.  Or even when Sudfeld does well we will joke around about Hernandez who?  It football news, it's non football news, it Patriots news... get over it.  Your claim that people around you don't talk about it must be in as much denial as you are about Hernandez being a Patriots when it all happened.  You are a liar. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You're like a little child who never left home. So naive.  Aaron Hernandez is a sociopath. He's no different than a mobster who kills people and then goes home and eats dinner with his kids like nothing happened.

Um, but he was a Patriot, one of our own players, someone we cheered for every Sunday.  Sorry, but I have never cheered on a sociopath or Mobster before nor seen one in the spotlight of my favorite team on a weekly basis during the football season.  It's a little bit different.  Yet, you have to argue about everything.   Once again, your argument is childish and wrong.

He will not be the first or last.

I hope he is the last.  I don't want to see the Patriots get "duped" again! Or us fans for that matter.  I would hope the Patriots learned a little bit from this expereince and do a bit more checking in on players, especially ones who were off so many teams draft boards.

Do Chiefs fans still discuss Javon Belcher from last Xmas? No, they don't. WHat's done is done and you can't change the past.

No, because it is over.  It's not an ongoing investigation which is turning up more and more acts of crime like the Hernandez case is.

The fact you cannot accept this is disturbing considering you are an adult. If you are. You clearly come here to make friends on the internet, live in some remote No Cali town and claim to have kids, which you don't.

There is no way you can be a father on here the amount of time you are on here.

LOSER

I don't care for a second if you believe that I have children or not.  Means nothing to me.  I'm sorry that you don't.  They are the greatest gift one could ever be blessed with.

And, you started watching our team in 2007, too. I am not buying this little story about you dropping the Browns in 2000 after they got their team back in 1999 so you could watch our 5-10 2000 Pats team.

Ain't buying it. Come up with a better story. 

What is this "too"?  Is that when you really started watching the Patriots?  Looks like you slipped and let the cat out of the bag, Rusty.  Looks like you started following in 2007.  Interesting, thats the start date of you first post.

How sad, you didn't even know who Bill Belichick was before the Patriots.  LOL @ you!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Unfortunately, the consequences of one's act is not given enough thought BEFORE it is committed.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

true.  It's too bad his daughter ends up being affected by his actions.

Sections
Shortcuts