Hernandez-"God put me in Jail!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hernandez-"God put me in Jail!"

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/01/aaron-hernandez-jail-letter-not-guilty-god/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Hernandez-

Creepy. Does anyone really believe that he's innocent?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Creepy. Does anyone really believe that he's innocent?

As innocent as OJ  ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Just a flat out sick murderer...a true sociopath...not wanting to take any kind of responsibility...he's a pig!

You think this release of the letter was some kind of accident?  You think the defense atty's aren't trying to sew the seeds of doubt?.....something not cooincidental or right about this at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

It's a correspondence with a fan; he has precious few left, he needs to keep the ones he still has.

I'm not sure what else he's supposed to say?  Confess his guilt to a random pen pal when his trial hasn't even started yet?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

That sure wouldn't be a very loving, kind God, now would it TSW? Sure doesn't sound like the 'real' Jesus, to me.

Sounds like the Jesus that has been propagated by the conservative, right-wing.  

Let's go Pats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

That sure wouldn't be a very loving, kind God, now would it TSW? Sure doesn't sound like the 'real' Jesus, to me.

Let's go Pats!

Loving, kind God? 

CLICK HERE for Bible quotes about reasons people should be killed.  Yeah, if you strike your father, you should be killed. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

Let's go Pats!

Loving, kind God? 

CLICK HERE for Bible quotes about reasons people should be killed.  Yeah, if you strike your father, you should be killed. 

Here we f'n go. The antichrist nitwits are going to display their ignorance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Guy doesn't get it, I feel sorry for him a little.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm an athiest.  I'm not on anyone's side!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm an athiest.  I'm not on anyone's side!

Well you should make some brownie points with your buddy Rusty with that admission of being with him and the other 2% of the people in the world that are atheist.

There are only two sides.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The first thing your lawyer will tell you to when you get caught doing dirt is to mention god, they all do...

"The lion needs to believe god is on his side more than the gazelle." - Santaya

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I believe Hern is right: God did put him jail and he is there for a reason. Strangely I believe as he says that he does have a good heart and that the money put him off on a bad track. And that he does have something to learn from all this.

Absolutely, If he did the crimes, they are heinous and he will have to be punished accordingly but I also believe everyone deserves to redeem their life: to turn the bad actions into lessons that affect the future course of our lives and our future actions.

I have been in jail myself. My lesson from that is all life does not revolve around my needs and that I need to approach life with humility and respect. It is my hope that Hern learns from his bad deeds and that myself and others continue to learn from it as well.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Delusional, eh?  I heard a rumor that Hernandez also thinks the most recent two SB losses were solely Brady's fault. Yep, delusional. Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

all you message board idiots have no clue what happened. All you hear is what the corrupt media tells you. I hope the truth comes out in the trial.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

all you message board idiots have no clue what happened. All you hear is what the corrupt media tells you. I hope the truth comes out in the trial.

Was Hernandez arrested and denied bail because of the corrupt media?

What truth? That he was framed and it was all just a misunderstanding?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This is getting more embarresing, but consider the source. This is turning into a bad reality show.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

Was Hernandez arrested and denied bail because of the corrupt media?

What truth? That he was framed and it was all just a misunderstanding?

Who knows!!! Wait until the trial. Trial by social media is very innacurate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If there is a God, I think he might have better things to worry about other than planting evidence in Aaron Hernandez's security cameras and in the industrial park video cameras.  Admittedly, he could probably do that if he so chose.  I just have a hard time believing that if there is an omnipotent deity out there that he's trying to give the world a message by jailing a football player.  

And re: atheism and the true believers, live and let live.  I don't ridicule those who live with  religion or those who think that the universe is probably older than a few thousand years old.  Some have their faith, some have their science, and that's that.      

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't see God as omnipotent and controlling the universe or our actions. God makes himself known to us as a voice inside ourselves and inside each being in the universe guiding to do the "next right thing". This is especially important to those (like me) who have not always done the the next right thing. God is not there to give us "what we want" but rather to help us learn the spiritual lessons we need to learn in life. Sometimes, these lessons are quite simple but profound. For me, it involves surrendering my own arrogance and selfishness to consider others needs and wishes or to ask God what he wants me to learn from a situation. Sometimes, I have caused great suffering to others because of my own anger and violence and need to make amends and correct this. God helps me to direct my life in a new way to make these changes. Change is never easy. Sometimes, it is a slow process.

I may despise what AH appears to have done; but I cannot condemn him. He is no different than me. His violence was just more extreme than the acts I committed. I hope he uses the prison experience and his reliance on God to make the right choices in life and that he can inspire others he meets (whether in prison or outside) to make the right choices. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  finding Jesus is the obvious next move for anyone in the kind of position in which Hernandez finds himself. It's unlikely to do him any good, but it surely can't hurt. The beautiful part is (as the Ray Lewises of the world correctly surmise) is that if you speak up and say "You're full of  ** expletive deleted ** ! You're  just using fabricated faith to deflect attention from the the true ** epletive deleted **  that everyone knows you are!", that just makes you look like a guy who doesn't believe . . .

Everybody say it with me now:

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Does Aaron Hernandez deserve a second chance?

And who is in charge of doling out those second chances?

I'll bet Dana Carvey knows.

Wink

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

LOL. Pretty sad...

Sections
Shortcuts