Hernandez has let me down as a Patriots fan and a human being

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Hernandez has let me down as a Patriots fan and a human being

I don't want to rush to judgement. I know we are getting reports from unnamed law enforcement and the media, but where there is a lot of smoke there is usually fire.

I have enjoyed watching Aaron play. Thought he was a decent guy. I remember a interview last year after he signed his contract and he thanked Mr. Kraft for putting faith in him, and how his daughter meant so much to him, his family, etc...

If he was involved in this murder and has obstructed the investigation or god forbid he killed a man I will have no pitty for hm.

I am just so dissapointed and feel let down as a fan. I can only imagine how his team mates, friends and family must feel.

I hope there is another side to this story and Aaron was not involved, but everytime I check on the story I expect to heare he has been arrested.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

Re: Hernandez has let me down as a Patriots fan and a human being

Kraft has to dump him to save face and Goodell will come down hard on him anyway. Probably suspended a year.

IMO, great player, scum bag human being , he  needs to go bye bye. Sick of these thug millionaires who hang out with lowlifes and do evil schitt to others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

he's guilty until proven innocent! just like the boston bombers.. who needs evidence?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I am let down as a Pats Fan and a Human being also. A person with all the gifts he was given has no reason to be involved with hurting another person and it looks like it has happened twice in the last 6 months.

Aaron is done as a Patriot, convicted or not. I hope they trade him or cut him even if he is exonerated. He should not of shot his friend in the face and after doing so should have learned better than doing or being involved in something like this again.

He is talented but has injury issues, has dropped some critical balls and now is an off field disaster and distracts from the teams goal. I think he is gone ASAP.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I agree with everyone on this thread. NE needs to cut AH. We don't need a guy like that in the locker room. His skills will be missed, but strangely enough I feel like BB can fill the void pretty effectively with another player.  I really believe that NE's offense is such a "system" that you can plug in different guys and get similar results, as long as they really know the offense. Either way, we're going to find out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

WazzuWheatfarmer

Well, people were all enthused that Hernandez has the speed and ability to line up as a wideout, and he had also lined up in the backfield. If he could be that easily replaced, the Pats would not have given him that rich long term contract.  Let's face it, Hernandez will be missed as a football player, but not as a responsible and mature man.

Living well is the best revenge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

I am let down as a Pats Fan and a Human being also. A person with all the gifts he was given has no reason to be involved with hurting another person and it looks like it has happened twice in the last 6 months.

Aaron is done as a Patriot, convicted or not. I hope they trade him or cut him even if he is exonerated. He should not of shot his friend in the face and after doing so should have learned better than doing or being involved in something like this again.

He is talented but has injury issues, has dropped some critical balls and now is an off field disaster and distracts from the teams goal. I think he is gone ASAP.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

I hear ya, but they can't trade him if everyone knows the Pats will cut him.  To me, this is like watching the Naked Gun one night in early June of 1994 and then turning on the tv the that Friday and seeing OJ Simpson's Bronco slowly going to down the interstate in LA.

It;'s just so odd. Everyone knew OJ as the guy who was a likeable, HOF NFL great and a sideline guy who wore expensive leather gloves (the irony) on NBC's NFL coverage who clearly murdered his estranged wife and her lover.

It's hard to wrap you're head around. But, nothing surprises me anymore. It just doesn't.  Some gal threw some other gal off a cliff on video today in Peru. Not surprised. People do stuff that we never learn about, then we learn about it, it's shocking because you, yourself, would never do it in a million years.

I started that thread enetitled "May I Ask A Question?" to seriously see if anyone had any theories as to why people make these odd decisions.

What could this Lloyd kid have possibly done to Hernandez or anyone else for Hernandez to rent a van, concoct some half baked murder plan, to the point he might throw his career and life away so easily?

What is it?  What is the motive?  Did he abuse Hernandez's GF's sister and this is the thug/gang version of exacting punishment on him? What is it?

And if you wanted him harmed why are you so dumb in doing it?  It's just mindboggling.

Good post. I seriously don't understand it either. What bothers me the most is that I make decent money, but I still dish out a lot of cash every year to make a trip out to Boston and I go big and purchase expensive tickets for my gf and I. We go all out and spend a lot of money at Gilette. I believe I do my small part to support this team. I know a lot of you spend even more.

It really grinds on me that these players can't at least live their short career without getting arrested and do jail time. They have jobs that all of us "average joes" can only dream about, and we support these guys by buying their jerseys, buying game tickets etc. so there is definitely a feeling of being let down by Hern at this point. 

I bought his jersey last year and he was one of my favorite players on this Patriots offense, so its definitely a huge let down. Most of all, I really feel for his daughter. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yeah, as a long time Pats fan, I can't recall any player embroiled in this level of alleged violence. It's nauseating. And he sure is acting like a man with something to hide.

Having his lawyers give his cell phone in pieces to the police, smashing his surveillance system, really? 

A "friend" of his is murdered apparently hours after last being seen with him in a Boston club- and this is how he acts?   I don't have to play armchair sleuth to realize something is very very wrong with AH reaction and actions.

It is disheartening and a morale buster for fans and players alike. I feel for the family and friend of the young man who was apparently shot in the head multiple times and dumped like garbage in an industrial park.

Whatever the outcome of his legal situations, AH stinks as a human being. I want him gone from Gillette. ASAP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Sad and disappointed! Hopefully, a moral lesson for us all. 

Sections
Shortcuts