Hernandez on Angel Dust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hernandez on Angel Dust

Wow....

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2013/08/27/rolling-stone-aaron-hernandez-was-heavy-user-angel-dust/dpFqwzasVCN8mErA7rXg0I/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Hernandez on Angel Dust

And suddenly it all makes sense...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

^^^ What your point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

This thread should be retitled, "What do Aaron Hernandez and Rusty have in common?"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Yes, people always take PCP, one of the most screwed up drugs ever to take, before they commit murders, Fat Virgin.

I am not even caring or questioning if he was on PCP or not. The other parts of it sound completely made up.

BB and Kraft sign off on a deal after a guy was acting thuggie and whacked on PCP? LMAO

You people are so dumb.  The tighest run ship in the NFL is just ignoring that and handing off fresh contracts to 4th rd picks?

There's been some stupidity posted here but this one ranks up there.

Said the exact same thing about him committing murder. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

^^^ What your point?

They're sensationalizing.  Umm, I am pretty sure anyone who read my post got the point.  Then again, you and others you run with here who clearly aren't as intelligent and don't have strong reading comprehension, might not get the point, TCal.

Rolling Stone hasn't been a viable music mag or news source in 15 years.

Hernandez was hurt from Weeks 2-7 last year, so how could he miss practices on the heels of the new contract they gave him?

He missed practices or showed up late last year? I am not buying that at all.  If that was the case, they woud have never, ever given him the new deal.

There is no news at all about him being late or missing time in mini camp or his offseason workout bonuses, etc, whatsoever.

So, he starts Edelman last year over Welker, and Hernandez starts over Welker, but he was "infuriated with Hernandez" for being late and acting ""thuggish"?

That makes no sense and sounds totally made up.

The magazine also asserts that Patriots coach Bill Belichick had become so infuriated with Hernandez missing practices and demonstrating other thuggish behavior that he “was one misstep from being cut.”

OK.  You think it B.S. I'm sure parts are sensationalized but don't tell me it's so far fetched that a homicidal maniac can also be a dust head. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

And somehow I am not surprised. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

You're such a liar. That first day you came into the thread guns a blazin.

Burton Mercer, what was that 6 bannings ago?

Dude, calm down.  You think Aaron Hernandez had a part in a murder? Why?  It's quite silly to think he's running around playing murdered a la Ray Lewis at this point and to leave a dead body close to where he lives.  Seriously.   

People are commenting that ripping bong hits in college to Hernandez now involved in some Jay Shizzles New England based drug racket out of the greater Attleboro area.  Some of the people on this board are about as mature and rational as the 8 year old paper boy.  It's just comical to read.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Sorry for being naive but what is angel dust?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And...there's another interesting thread dismantled by the Forum Jester.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I am assuming you mean Bustchise. IN fact, the entire board assumes that one.

No one cares about Aaron Hernandez.  No one cares if he was on drugs.

Anonymis has turned into quite the little troll.

[/QUOTE]

Are you on Angel dust too?  The ENTIRE board knows he is talking about YOU!

Damn those delusions and hallucinations,  Seek help!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why did you make the journey over to this forum.  Sounds like you got rid of him for good over on the Bruins forum but then you come here to punish yourself seeing all his garbage?  Man, I might just switch to being a hockey fan and hangout over in the Bruins forum so I don't have to see anymore of his trash.

I had this one girlfriend in college for a short time who thrived on conflict.  She had to have conflict like we need to have air.  She was the most miserable person ever... I think she must have been Rusty's twin sister.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

rusty.  My man.  You're imploding.  Not trying to be a d1 ck.  but you are.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

[QUOTE]

rusty.  My man.  You're imploding.  Not trying to be a d1 ck.  but you are.  

LOL!

I love it when a troll tells me I am imploding when Rolling Stone prints a terrorist piece to sell mags, I point it out and point out why they speculate with why BB and Kraft encrouaged PCP use and showing up late. Priceless.

I remember when Adalius Thomas showed up late in 2009 with attitude and the local press was all over it.  BB cut Thomas.  

There are people who are smart and people who just are not.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty you are imploding!  HAhahaha!

Apparently you don't know anything about Paul Solotaroff, the writer of the article.  Maybe you should do some research for once and before making silly remarks that make you look foolish,  Don't you get tired of always being proven wrong and proven to be a fraud and troll.

Another one in the loss column for Rusty. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I am with Rusty on this one. Rolling Stone has no credibility left. Annonymis I am shocked and surprised you still buy it and/or read it. I swore that rag off after the terrorist was all dolled up and put on the cover. Reading that rag is kind of like taking football advice from Butchise, makes no sense whatsoever!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I am assuming you mean Bustchise. IN fact, the entire board assumes that one.

No one cares about Aaron Hernandez.  No one cares if he was on drugs.

Anonymis has turned into quite the little troll.

Are you on Angel dust too?  The ENTIRE board knows he is talking about YOU!

Damn those delusions and hallucinations,  Seek help!

Except he does not confront a Jets troll who literally signs in and out as Bustchise and Bungalow Bill, which is creepy. VERY creepy. It's why Fat Virgin keeps doing it as the Sanchez and Rex Ryan era comes to a hilarious ending. He can't stand it, so he trolls our board with you and others enabling it.

It's obvious it's Fat Virgin, but you, NAS, the mods enable his troll work. CREEPY.

Buy a brain.   Get to a college. Do something. Anything!

PS DO not use my phrases like "Seek help". I am flatterred, but get your own material.

If any one enables trolling, it's you.  I'm sure you "enable" yourself all the time.

What's flatterred?  Your BB doll, AFTER DEFLATION?

SEEK HELP, TROLL!!!