Hernandez on Angel Dust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez on Angel Dust

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

I am with Rusty on this one. Rolling Stone has no credibility left. Annonymis I am shocked and surprised you still buy it and/or read it. I swore that rag off after the terrorist was all dolled up and put on the cover. Reading that rag is kind of like taking football advice from Butchise, makes no sense whatsoever!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Thank you. I thought it was a very simple point, but the trolls got insecure when they forgot about how crappy a source RS has become for literally anything.

I cancelled my subscription 15 years ago.

[/QUOTE]

You continue to look like a fool, do you know who wrote the article?  His name is Paul Solotaroff.  Do some research on the guy and let me know if you still think he is "crappy".  Troll!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I am with Rusty on this one. Rolling Stone has no credibility left. Annonymis I am shocked and surprised you still buy it and/or read it. I swore that rag off after the terrorist was all dolled up and put on the cover. Reading that rag is kind of like taking football advice from Butchise, makes no sense whatsoever!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Thank you. I thought it was a very simple point, but the trolls got insecure when they forgot about how crappy a source RS has become for literally anything.

u know even less about music than football

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And...there's another interesting thread dismantled by the Forum Jester.

reads fine by me, albeit plenty of blank spaces lol Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

I'm shocked that your shocked Laughing

not, really.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Not knowing Paul Solotaroff personally but knowing the state of the rag he works for. I would not put it past him to make stuff up to save his paper. Like my daddy always said, "if they don't name their sources, either they or their sources are probably lying." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

A thread with 49 posts....and I can only see about 10 responses. Thank you ignore button for keeping the 3rd graders away.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Not knowing Paul Solotaroff personally but knowing the state of the rag he works for. I would not put it past him to make stuff up to save his paper. Like my daddy always said, "if they don't name their sources, either they or their sources are probably lying." 

That's false.  Often times, it's the telling of a truth that isn't supposed to be told (yet or at all) that leads to unnamed sources.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If he was dusting the night of the murder that explains why they were so careless about it. Thats really wanting to get high. You have to wonder how he hid it from the drug tests. The NFLPA has to allow drug testing weekly.  test 25% each week. Everyone gets tested once a month. I hope he goes away forever, just for being so dumb.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

As part of AH's punishment for all his crimes against society which looks to include one if not more brutal murders, he should be forced to read this thread multiple times, every day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

If he was dusting the night of the murder that explains why they were so careless about it. Thats really wanting to get high. You have to wonder how he hid it from the drug tests. The NFLPA has to allow drug testing weekly.  test 25% each week. Everyone gets tested once a month. I hope he goes away forever, just for being so dumb.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

It is out of your system in a day or two. The Rolling Stone story makes a lot of sense. The paranoia finally got to him and made him do something increditably stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

It is out of your system in a day or two. The Rolling Stone story makes a lot of sense. The paranoia finally got to him and made him do something increditably stupid.

It usually takes 30 days to rid weed from your system.....are you sure about 1-2 days to rid PCP from your system??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Did you also swear off the NY Times when they used the exact same picture for a front page story with the exact same premise back in May?

The furor over the Tsarnaev cover was ridiculous.  They didn't take the picture; it was one of the most widely circulated photos of him right after he was identified.  They called him a monster RIGHT ON THE COVER, for pete's sake.  Anyone who can actually read and isn't just blinded by pretty pictures wouldn't think it was sensationalized.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

The furor over the Tsarnaev cover was ridiculous.  They didn't take the picture; it was one of the most widely circulated photos of him right after he was identified.  They called him a monster RIGHT ON THE COVER, for pete's sake.  Anyone who can actually read and isn't just blinded by pretty pictures wouldn't think it was sensationalized.

I don't care about the picture...I care about them making him a victim the way the article was written. I don't believe pieces of garbage like this should get any coverage...but we all know that's a pipe dream.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

It usually takes 30 days to rid weed from your system.....are you sure about 1-2 days to rid PCP from your system??

[/QUOTE]

Totally differnt type of drugs... the thing with weed is it attaches to fat cells therefore traces are found longer.

The timetable for detecting PCP in the system is also dependent upon each individual's metabolism, body mass, age, hydration level, physical activity, health conditions and other factors, making it almost impossible to determine an exact time PCP will show up on a drug test.

PCP Drug Tests Timetable

The following is an estimated range of times, or detection windows, during which PCP can be detected by various testing methods:

Urine Test: 1-7 days, heavy 1 - 4 wks
    Blood Test: 24 hrs`
    Saliva Test: 1-10 days

PCP, like like many other drugs, can be detected with a hair follicle drug test for up to 90 days

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

The dude is a straight up waste of human space....devil dust or not, he was a drug dealing, drug suckin' murderer, probably a mass murderer...I don't need to try to understand why, all I need to know is that he got away with it and pretty much fooled those around him....maybe now I can feel good about respecting Matt Light a little more  and the Pats front office a little less....talk about sticking your head in the sand...sorry, but yeah, I SAID IT!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

You continue to look like a fool, do you know who wrote the article?  His name is Paul Solotaroff.  Do some research on the guy and let me know if you still think he is "crappy".  Troll!

-----------------------

Jeff Howe from the Boston Herald was on Adam Jones radio show last night and mentioned that Ron Borges contributed to that Rolling Stone piece as well. That may add or detract credibility depending on your opinion of Ron Borges. I respect Borges as football writer personally.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Interesting ..

"Like most of Belichick’s recent gestures, this would come back to burn him – he’d lose Gronkowski and Hernandez to injuries. But the seeds of the fiasco were sown years earlier, when Belichick replaced the Pats’ security chief with a tech-smart Brit named Mark Briggs. The NFL and its teams spend millions each year employing a web of former cops and ex-FBI agents to keep an eye on players and their posses. For decades, the Patriots relied on a homegrown crew of retired state troopers to do surveillance. Whenever a player popped up where he didn’t belong – a strip joint in Southie or a weed spot in Brockton – Frank Mendes, the team security chief from 1990 to 2003 and a former state trooper himself, would get a call from his cop or statie friends, whether they were on payroll or not. “I’d have known within a half-hour if Hernandez had gotten in trouble with police,” he says, “and told Belichick and he’d do whatever.” But when Belichick hired Briggs, who’d managed security at London’s Wembley Stadium and had limited street associates in the States, the tips from cops and troopers dried up. “The Patriots aren’t receptive to those kind of calls,” says a law-enforcement official who knows the team and dislikes Briggs. “It’s not a friendly environment to call over.”

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/the-gangster-in-the-huddle#ixzz2dHFTHrgE

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This article is loaded!!

"Hernandez seems to have sensed that he was wildly off course. According to a source close to Hernandez, he flew to the NFL Combine in Indianapolis this past February and confided to Belichick that his life was in danger. Hernandez was trying to break away from the gangsters he’d befriended. He worried “they were actually trying to kill him,” says the source."

"Mortified, Hernandez returned to Boston; Belichick, per a close Hernandez associate, had told him to lay low, rent a safe house for a while. In May, he leased a condo in Franklin, Massachusetts, that Carlos Ortiz referred to as the “flophouse,”

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 1m

And as I said in July, that February conversation in Indy between Belichick and Hernandez about Hernandez's fear 100 percent happened.

Expand

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

So AH confided in BB that his life was in danger because of his association with gangsters, drug dealers, etc. and wanted Bill to do what?

Maybe he should have taken care of personal business himself.

Hired bodyguards?

Instead, he was doing Angel Dust and shooting people?

He allowed his safehouse to be used by the very people he was supposedly afraid of?

Rolling Stone?

Albert Breer?

Ron Borges?

That's all I need to know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

So AH confided in BB that his life was in danger because of his association with gangsters, drug dealers, etc. and wanted Bill to do what?

Maybe he should have taken care of personal business himself.

Hired bodyguards?

Instead, he was doing Angel Dust and shooting people?

He allowed his safehouse to be used by the very people he was supposedly afraid of?

Rolling Stone?

Albert Breer?

Ron Borges?

That's all I need to know.

Once I saw Borges involved, I knew the article was crap.  Should have known just from Rolling Stone who puts the Boston Bomber on their cover looking like an innocent boy.  Screw them!  They have no credibility.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Weed is by far the hardest thing to get out of your system. It is funny that is the less harmful but the one that puts you in the greatest of failing a drug test.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Still can't believe that AH  used angel dust regularly as suggested and somehow avoided getting caught by the NFL's drug testing program.  

Unless that program is a total sham.

Who in their right mind would believe that BB would do nothing if Hernandez was late for practices or meetings?  This is even harder for me to believe than anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Still can't believe that AH  used angel dust regularly as suggested and somehow avoided getting caught by the NFL's drug testing program.  

Unless that program is a total sham.

Who in their right mind would believe that BB would do nothing if Hernandez was late for practices or meetings?  This is even harder for me to believe than anything.

I certainly have doubts about the PCP use by AH, but if he can hide his murders, he could probably get away with some drug use....

But the missing meetings or practices w/o consent from BB seems like a NFW to me. If BB was close to cutting him due to all these accusations, there's little chance we wouldn't hear about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Listening to Gresh today, he said the NFL tests for street drugs once a year.

Pretty easy to avoid getting caught.