Hernandez on Angel Dust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Hernandez on Angel Dust

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hadn't heard the term Angel Dust in many, many years. I thought it was out of the picture. Was used as a horse tranquilizer. Makes the user hallucinate, become extremely violent, paranoid.

His defense then will be PCP addiction?

I haven't heard it since the last time this ran on HBO...lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzWTwJwrGc

[/QUOTE]

Just because of this I'm gonna have to watch the movie again.

Still like it.

[/QUOTE]

Classic movie. "Sell Wilson! Sell"  "It was the Dukes!  It was the Dukes!"

Plus, a boobie shot of the lovely Jamie Lee Curtis.

[/QUOTE]

Great movie for sure...and yes....as fine of a "pair" that has ever graced the big screen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

[QUOTE]

here's a different question.  Did BB know about the Patriot players taking steroids in the past before the players were suspended or did BB know he was violating rules re: Spygate? Did you see the recent article regarding Thompkins and his troubled past - and how it explicitly stated that Floyd Reese was responsible for the signing.  Think plausible deniability. It happens in the government. It happens in large organizations. It happens with the Patriots.

Maybe he did...maybe he didn't. But until I see concrete proof that BB & RK turned their heads on AH's disasterous situation, I'm not buying in.

BB lives & breathes football. I don't find it hard to believe that he concentrates all of his time on football....not spying on his players, and prying into their personal lives. If the players are being good soldiers, maybe BB & RK didn't have any glaring reason to investigate further?

I think it's sad for so many people in the media to appear as if they want to see these guys guilty of something here. I'm not a huge believer in these giant conspiracys that Rusty is always whining about, but some of these journalists are out of control just trying to get hits on their stories.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with all this.

It's seems like alot of the media and supposed Pats fans want to see BB or Kraft or both take the hit for Hernandez's actions.  

I give them the benefit of the doubt that they knew nothing about how deep AH was into the thug life.

My suggestion is, if you don't believe them and don't like the way the team handled the situation and hold them responsible in some way then there are 31 other teams you can choose from to be a fan of other than the Patriots.

I'm OK with how they handled everything.   I don't believe they knew he was possibly killing people or using PCP.  

I also don't believe they allowed him to miss or be late for practice or meetings without any repercussions.   

As you say.  NFW!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Isn't Rolling Stone the outlet that put the terrorist kid on their cover and made him look all boyish an innocent?"

Yes, which was deplorable and desperate. Doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing good reporting as well - though with Borges contributing you have to be careful about the agendas here. 

That said the info on Belichick firing the local security guy well connected to the local cops, if true, does not look like a good decision at all on Bill's part.

As for the angel dust it explains some things for sure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"My suggestion is, if you don't believe them and don't like the way the team handled the situation and hold them responsible in some way then there are 31 other teams you can choose from to be a fan of other than the Patriots."

My suggestion is if you can't handle healthy criticism or debate then you should just enjoy the games every Sunday and not hang out in an Internet forum which is not for handing out pom-poms but for passionately debating issues. 

Also: is it ok with you if I wait for more facts to come in before I make decisions on what happened, rather than just trust what millionaires and their PR people tell me? Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Also: is it ok with you if I wait for more facts to come in before I make decisions on what happened, rather than just trust what millionaires and their PR people tell me? Thanks.

We all have the right to believe whoever we want. Personally, I'll take BB & RK's word over an article in a dying magizine that was part of the workings of Ron Borges. Thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"My suggestion is, if you don't believe them and don't like the way the team handled the situation and hold them responsible in some way then there are 31 other teams you can choose from to be a fan of other than the Patriots."

My suggestion is if you can't handle healthy criticism or debate then you should just enjoy the games every Sunday and not hang out in an Internet forum which is not for handing out pom-poms but for passionately debating issues. 

WTH are you even talking about? 

Wait for all the facts you want and find another team while ur at it.

Handing out pom poms?  

You obviously have an Angel Dust problem yourself.

This isn't even talking football or even passionate debating.  It's just opinion and I choose not to believe what some hack writes especially with Ron Borges involved as fact.

Personally, it's just my two cents.  I really don't care what they claim or even what Hernandez supposedly did.  He's not on the team any more and come to think of it neither is Ras-I, LOL!    So who really cares?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I agree with all this.

It's seems like alot of the media and supposed Pats fans want to see BB or Kraft or both take the hit for Hernandez's actions.  

I give them the benefit of the doubt that they knew nothing about how deep AH was into the thug life.

My suggestion is, if you don't believe them and don't like the way the team handled the situation and hold them responsible in some way then there are 31 other teams you can choose from to be a fan of other than the Patriots.

I'm OK with how they handled everything.   I don't believe they knew he was possibly killing people or using PCP.  

I also don't believe they allowed him to miss or be late for practice or meetings without any repercussions.   

As you say.  NFW!

at the end of the day, the Patriots are not accountable for AH's alleged crimes.  So, yes, they handled everything fine.  That being said, I'm sure they know more than they're letting on. I wouldn't expect them to do a tell all.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't even get the point of why one security guy moving on and another coming in has some kind of important value as to why Aaron Hernandez went crazy, hopped up on PCP, and killed a guy.

I just don't get it.

Seriously, you don't understand?  Did you happen to have read the article?  The new security guard didn't have local ties.  By using the local guys the Pats got all the "around town" info.  Something the new guy didn't get.  So were the Pats fully aware of what Hernandez was involved in, probably but then they stopped receiving reports once the new security guy came in..  I guess the Pats just figured Hernandez cleaned up his act since no "around town" reports were coming in.  LOL!  Can a billion $ company really be that ignorant?  I hope not but it looks like this one was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

He's been there since 2004, though. It's 2013.  Everything was fine for almost 10 years, but because Hernandez goes cuckoo, all of a sudden a the new guy is a bad hire?

What is your IQ again? lol

Even when it appears the Borges is agenda is obvious, you still can't figure it out. Yes, why is a new security head mentioned if the old one retired in 2003?

Who cares if he is from England too? It's not like they didn't make a good hire. What a nonsensical point from a drama queen hack like Borges.

I could see if they had a pattern of security failure, but they don't!

I have never seen one isolated situation like this be passed off as something more than what it is.

What is yours, Brady basher?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The article may be right that Hernandez may still escape ending up owning the whole rap. How can the prosecution disprove a defense theory that it was Ortiz who shot Lloyd in the confusion, and a shooting was never planned nor anticipated by Hernandez? And Ortiz is now lying to the police to get himself off. You will have Hernandez and Wallace both making that claim. There was no witness, and Ortiz was arrested days after the shooting, that make absence of forensic evidence (e.g. traces of gunpowder on hand) when he was tested meaningless. Ortiz looks like a sleaze, and his claim that he was asleep at the time was not believable. That can be used to cast reasonable doubt, especially if an OJ jury is picked.

Living well is the best revenge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The article may be right that Hernandez may still escape ending up owning the whole rap. How can the prosecution disprove a defense theory that it was Ortiz who shot Lloyd in the confusion, and a shooting was never planned nor anticipated by Hernandez? And Ortiz is now lying to the police to get himself off. You will have Hernandez and Wallace both making that claim. There was no witness, and Ortiz was arrested days after the shooting, that make absence of forensic evidence (e.g. traces of gunpowder on hand) when he was tested meaningless. Ortiz looks like a sleaze, and his claim that he was asleep at the time was not believable. That can be used to cast reasonable doubt, especially if an OJ jury is picked.

Living well is the best revenge.

Possibly. "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

These questions are none of your f@ ckin' business. Your reference to PCP a.k.a. 'horse tranquilizer' is quite appropriate considering the source. AH is the horse's head and you are the horse's ar se.

And ding, ding, ding. You've reached the 500 mark on 'reading comprehension.' Congrats. IQ is narrowing the margin.

TBF? Time for the 'shine box' you so eloquently displayed on a gloating Gents' fan months ago.

I have to say that in my days, I've never encountered such an obstinate never wrong individual as in Crusty. Maybe because he's hiding behing a screne in his mother's cellar.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

No. But I am suggesting that those questionable decisions are the sign of a desperate coach trying to regain the adulation he truly seeks. Never happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

No. But I am suggesting that those questionable decisions are the sign of a desperate coach trying to regain the adulation he truly seeks. Never happen.

I'm sure that those idolizing BB or putting him up on a pedastal or wearing rose colored glasses don't want to hear/read/see that....lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Tough fe cal droppings.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Do you realize that when TB walks, those very words of a team 'blowing' will apply to the Pats? Please don't tell me that BB is somehow going to resurrect them. He's on TB's coat tails out the door. NE becomes a trite and banal team and they in term become a laughing stock of the forum. Didn't mama tell you to always watch what you spew from your mouth? I guess you're IQ is greater than hers or you just refuse to take advise from anyone. Kind of like disagreeing with everyone on this forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Do you realize that when TB walks, those very words of a team 'blowing' will apply to the Pats? Please don't tell me that BB is somehow going to resurrect them. He's on TB's coat tails out the door. NE becomes a trite and banal team and they in term become a laughing stock of the forum. Didn't mama tell you to always watch what you spew from your mouth? I guess you're IQ is greater than hers or you just refuse to take advise from anyone. Kind of like disagreeing with everyone on this forum.

Yep, this is towards the end of the lore of BB and Brady. Enjoy it while it lasts. With every great tandem is a great coach and a great QB. It's impossible to know which came first or which component is more important and only speculation as to what would have happened to BB or Brady had they not had each other

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

who do you follow in NFL and college?

Sections
Shortcuts