Hernandez on Angel Dust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Hernandez on Angel Dust

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Listening to Gresh today, he said the NFL tests for street drugs once a year.

Pretty easy to avoid getting caught.

As much as I still have doubts, I could almost wrap my head around the drug use. I find it much tougher to believe that there were several missed practices, and "known thuggery" by BB....and then award the guy a huge deal. NFW.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I am looking up this Solatraoff author, too.  He's probably some loser hack like Borges, too.  

Hows that coming along?  Once you find out what a good and legit writer this guy is you might want to delete your ridiculous remarks.  The dude is top notch!  Another agenda driven comment by you without doing your homework.  Troll.  Once again you fail! 

I'm still laughing at you sticking up for PCMIV on his silly contract and cap hit comparison in the Armsted thread where I totally exposed and owned both of you.  Clearly, as you continue to post ridiculous posts that are full of lies, you continue to prove just how little you know about football and that you don't do one minute of research.  You are the forum's biggest troll. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to know just how "Duped" was Robert Kraft?  Looks like BB possibly knew some things, does he not communicate those things to the man who writes the big checks?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I am looking up this Solatraoff author, too.  He's probably some loser hack like Borges, too.  

Hows that coming along?  Once you find out what a good and legit writer this guy is you might want to delete your ridiculous remarks.  The dude is top notch!  Another agenda driven comment by you without doing your homework.  Troll.  Once again you fail! 

I'm still laughing at you sticking up for PCMIV on his silly contract and cap hit comparison in the Armsted thread where I totally exposed and owned both of you.  Clearly, as you continue to post ridiculous posts that are full of lies, you continue to prove just how little you know about football and that you don't do one minute of research.  You are the forum's biggest troll. 

He's "top notch"? How would you know? What else have you liked from him? Care to elaborate on that so it doesn't look like you're lying again?

Oh Rusty, Find one instance where I lied, please.  These threads are full of your lies and me as well of others have proved it inside all these threads you garbage up.

Dude, Paul Solotaroff is a big time sports writer.  If you have not read any of his pieces in the past then you aren't paying attention enough to question his reputation. 

You never read his piece JamesHarrison: Confessions of an NFL Hitman?  Or his piece on Hector Camacho?  Steroid use in bodybuilding? Man, I could go on and one.  

Unbelievable the assumptions you make around here.  You would think after being proven as a liar and fraud that you might dial it back a bit or completely leave.  You are the laughing stock of the forum.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

As much as I still have doubts, I could almost wrap my head around the drug use. I find it much tougher to believe that there were several missed practices, and "known thuggery" by BB....and then award the guy a huge deal. NFW.

Gresh also reported that the bulk of the stupidity began after he signed the contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1. How old are you?

2. Where did you grow up?

3. What team did you root for from 1996-1999?

These are very simple questions that aren't very personal, so should be able to answer them openly and honestly.

Dude, you are sooooooooooooo strange!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

I'll give you a chance not to lie:

1. How old are you?

These are very simple questions that aren't very personal, so should be able to answer them openly and honestly.

Why are you so obsessed with learning real life details, no matter how trivial, about forum members?

You use the word "creepy" a lot.  Your post here is the very epitome of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Gresh also reported that the bulk of the stupidity began after he signed the contract.

That I can believe. But all this speculation & the accusations flying around pointing fingers at BB & RK for turning their heads I just don't buy into at all. I haven't seen one shred of proof yet.

AH killing people...I believe.....doing drugs...no surprise if true.....gang related BS...looks believable.......Kraft & BB giving someone they know is a complete train wreck a huge contract? NFW.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

YOu told us your dad was a big Browns fan and loved BB, which brought you to our sub .500 2000 Patriots once BB was hired by Kraft, much to the chagrin of most people due to BB being scapegoated in Cleveland.

1. How old are you?

How many times do I need to answer your silly questions?  I answer them and then you do your trolling, posting incorrect information knowing darn well that I told you different then what you post.  That is a troll!

Next thing you will want me to do is email a copy of my birth certificate to you, give you my fathers phone number so you can check my facts with him concerning BB, Browns and whatever else you think I'm lying about.  (wait, I forgot you don't ever check facts). 

Get a grip dude, every thing you claim to be correct has proven to be false.  You are the fraud, not me.  Once again, I will take the advice of RallyC who says there is no need to defend your personal life to some stranger on the internet.  And he is so right about that.  You are creepy.  You are a fraud, a loser . You have some serious problems.  Everything I have told you about myself has been 100% true, believe it or not.. I don't care.  I feel sorry for you.  You get beat up all day taking customer service calls then you get beat up all day here.  You have some serious issues.  I'm pretty sure people here can clearly see who is the fraud and who isn't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

That I can believe. But all this speculation & the accusations flying around pointing fingers at BB & RK for turning their heads I just don't buy into at all. I haven't seen one shred of proof yet.

AH killing people...I believe.....doing drugs...no surprise if true.....gang related BS...looks believable.......Kraft & BB giving someone they know is a complete train wreck a huge contract? NFW.....

Very well stated.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Remember when Babe started a thread a couple years ago about what people do for a living? Was that creepy? I don't think so.

Why is this such sensitive info? Seriously.  I think he is lying about when and why he started following our team.

That's why.

I don't think a fan's backstory and stories of being a fan is a matter of national security. The fact you do, is VERY creepy.

It means you're insecure.

So, if he can't answer those 2 simple openly and honestly based off the info he's offered up here from his own self, then we got a problem and I;ve exposed him as a pink hat, bandwgon fan, who has now turned into one of the worst trolls here.

Maybe if he just was HONEST ONCE, it wouldn't appear like I am "obsessed"?

It's comical how people like you flip things around. I am as honest as anyone here about evertything, but somehow I am the bad guy and the liars are enabled.

The only thing you expose Rusty is that you are a lying, fraud, troll.  Say what you want, nobody here believes anything you say anymore. 

There are a small handful of people on here who I communicate with via on the forum, forum messaging or email on a very regular basis.  They know a lot about me, personally as well as I do about them.  I don't see them on here saying I am not who I say I am. 

So you can keep going on your agenda, just know that 99% of the forum knows you are a lying fraud who has an agenda here and you will do anything you can to push it.  You are a sad, miserable troll!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Remember when Babe started a thread a couple years ago about what people do for a living? Was that creepy? I don't think so.

Why is this such sensitive info? Seriously.  I think he is lying about when and why he started following our team.

That's why.

I don't think a fan's backstory and stories of being a fan is a matter of national security. The fact you do, is VERY creepy.

It means you're insecure.

So, if he can't answer those 2 simple openly and honestly based off the info he's offered up here from his own self, then we got a problem and I;ve exposed him as a pink hat, bandwgon fan, who has now turned into one of the worst trolls here.

Maybe if he just was HONEST ONCE, it wouldn't appear like I am "obsessed"?

It's comical how people like you flip things around. I am as honest as anyone here about evertything, but somehow I am the bad guy and the liars are enabled.

I don't remember Babe's thread, but if it was a general "Tell us about yourself" thread, then no, that's not creepy.  When you ask specific forum members about specific facts about their real life, that is creepy.   That's the difference: throwing out a general question to the population at large, letting whoever wishes to volunteer info answer, and not shaming those who prefer not to answer is NOT creepy.  Demanding specifics from specific people and throwing a tantrum when they don't answer IS creepy.

The fact that you apparently can't understand what "creepy" behavior actually entails speaks very poorly for your interpersonal skills.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After signing him to the big contract, were they aware of anything?  Did they do anything about it? 

If Belichick wasn't aware of anything strange going on, he's a blind dope.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

As part of AH's punishment for all his crimes against society which looks to include one if not more brutal murders, he should be forced to read this thread multiple times, every day.

further clarification...should be forced to read posts from non fans who think it was all Brady's fault that we lost the past 2 SB the patriots played in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

If he was dusting the night of the murder that explains why they were so careless about it. Thats really wanting to get high. You have to wonder how he hid it from the drug tests. The NFLPA has to allow drug testing weekly.  test 25% each week. Everyone gets tested once a month. I hope he goes away forever, just for being so dumb.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

don't some people dust their marijuana before smoking?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Totally differnt type of drugs... the thing with weed is it attaches to fat cells therefore traces are found longer.

The timetable for detecting PCP in the system is also dependent upon each individual's metabolism, body mass, age, hydration level, physical activity, health conditions and other factors, making it almost impossible to determine an exact time PCP will show up on a drug test.

PCP Drug Tests Timetable

The following is an estimated range of times, or detection windows, during which PCP can be detected by various testing methods:

Urine Test: 1-7 days, heavy 1 - 4 wks
    Blood Test: 24 hrs`
    Saliva Test: 1-10 days

PCP, like like many other drugs, can be detected with a hair follicle drug test for up to 90 days

should we ask how you know this?  LOL Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Dude, Paul Solotaroff is a big time sports writer.  If you have not read any of his pieces in the past then you aren't paying attention enough to question his reputation. 

You never read his piece JamesHarrison: Confessions of an NFL Hitman?  Or his piece on Hector Camacho?  Steroid use in bodybuilding? Man, I could go on and one.  

Unbelievable the assumptions you make around here.  You would think after being proven as a liar and fraud that you might dial it back a bit or completely leave.  You are the laughing stock of the forum.  

just out of curiosity. Why do you even respond? It appears that you're just enabling him, since he likes the attention.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

SO, you are approving of him being dishonest then?  Go to the source. It is my contention that TFB12 is not what he says he is nor did he start following the team when he said he did.

Who.  Cares.

Seriously, why on Earth does it matter when he started following the team?  Along with your constant disparagement of "millenials", it shows your very narrow worldview.

I couldn't care less if he just started following the team a week ago.  If you can't refute his points factually, and have to rely on attacking him personally, you've already "lost" the argument.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

here's a different question.  Did BB know about the Patriot players taking steroids in the past before the players were suspended or did BB know he was violating rules re: Spygate? Did you see the recent article regarding Thompkins and his troubled past - and how it explicitly stated that Floyd Reese was responsible for the signing.  Think plausible deniability. It happens in the government. It happens in large organizations. It happens with the Patriots.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

YOu told us your dad was a big Browns fan and loved BB, which brought you to our sub .500 2000 Patriots once BB was hired by Kraft, much to the chagrin of most people due to BB being scapegoated in Cleveland.

1. How old are you?

How many times do I need to answer your silly questions?  I answer them and then you do your trolling, posting incorrect information knowing darn well that I told you different then what you post.  That is a troll!

Next thing you will want me to do is email a copy of my birth certificate to you, give you my fathers phone number so you can check my facts with him concerning BB, Browns and whatever else you think I'm lying about.  (wait, I forgot you don't ever check facts). 

Get a grip dude, every thing you claim to be correct has proven to be false.  You are the fraud, not me.  Once again, I will take the advice of RallyC who says there is no need to defend your personal life to some stranger on the internet.  And he is so right about that.  You are creepy.  You are a fraud, a loser . You have some serious problems.  Everything I have told you about myself has been 100% true, believe it or not.. I don't care.  I feel sorry for you.  You get beat up all day taking customer service calls then you get beat up all day here.  You have some serious issues.  I'm pretty sure people here can clearly see who is the fraud and who isn't.

You've never answered the questions, though. You were very vague the first time which is why no one could follow your stories, which would lead one to believe you are making things up.

See, cops are good at seeing this with criminals.

The only thing I remotely believe with you is that your dad was possibly a Browns fan and you live in No. Cali. Ok, believable.

Are you born and bred No. Cali?

Did you have a good time at college?  I did.  Where did you go? Do you still follow your alma mater's football team closely?

Are these really matters of national security or are you afraid you might make up another lie and then forget the lie at another time?

Hmm?

So let me guess, you are a cop now?  Well thank goodness you aren't a detective.

Very vague?  Apparently you are not only a liar but very forgetful also.

There was a thread talking about when and how people here became Pats fans.  I explained how and when I did as well as many others explained how and when they did also.  Nobody question anyone in there.  It was you some days later who asked me how and when I became a Pats fan.  I point you towards that thread.  Apparently you never looked for it and asked me again, which I answered.  Again, nobody question me.... except you of course!  I have explained it to you many times now and you still ask and you still get the detail wrong, on purpose because you are a troll.

Seriously?  Where was I born and bred?  My gosh, we have gone over this a dozen times.  Seriously, you don't remember this?  As a matter of fact when you were over causing problems on the Bruins board someone from here told me that you were over there on the Bruins board talking about me on the Pats board and where I lived, blah, blah, blah.  You don't remember that? 

Then oh, about 2 or 3 months ago there was a thread on here where several of us was talking about college and eating on and off the college campus and how some of the food was.  You were in there posting also and some of us discussed where we went.  You don't remember that either?

Maybe get your little notebook out and check your notes.  I can not believe you are asking me for all this info again when several times in the past I gave it out freely.

You are a troll.  You should leave this place and be banned.  You do nothing good for this forum, only cause problems with your attacks and lies!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

here's a different question.  Did BB know about the Patriot players taking steroids in the past before the players were suspended or did BB know he was violating rules re: Spygate? Did you see the recent article regarding Thompkins and his troubled past - and how it explicitly stated that Floyd Reese was responsible for the signing.  Think plausible deniability. It happens in the government. It happens in large organizations. It happens with the Patriots.

Maybe he did...maybe he didn't. But until I see concrete proof that BB & RK turned their heads on AH's disasterous situation, I'm not buying in.

BB lives & breathes football. I don't find it hard to believe that he concentrates all of his time on football....not spying on his players, and prying into their personal lives. If the players are being good soldiers, maybe BB & RK didn't have any glaring reason to investigate further?

I think it's sad for so many people in the media to appear as if they want to see these guys guilty of something here. I'm not a huge believer in these giant conspiracys that Rusty is always whining about, but some of these journalists are out of control just trying to get hits on their stories.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I hadn't heard the term Angel Dust in many, many years. I thought it was out of the picture. Was used as a horse tranquilizer. Makes the user hallucinate, become extremely violent, paranoid.

His defense then will be PCP addiction?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Maybe he did...maybe he didn't. But until I see concrete proof that BB & RK turned their heads on AH's disasterous situation, I'm not buying in.

BB lives & breathes football. I don't find it hard to believe that he concentrates all of his time on football....not spying on his players, and prying into their personal lives. If the players are being good soldiers, maybe BB & RK didn't have any glaring reason to investigate further?

I think it's sad for so many people in the media to appear as if they want to see these guys guilty of something here. I'm not a huge believer in these giant conspiracys that Rusty is always whining about, but some of these journalists are out of control just trying to get hits on their stories.

that's how plausible deniability works. I understand your viewpoint. Ollie North is another example of plausible deniability and fall guys.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hadn't heard the term Angel Dust in many, many years. I thought it was out of the picture. Was used as a horse tranquilizer. Makes the user hallucinate, become extremely violent, paranoid.

I haven't heard it since the last time this ran on HBO...lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzWTwJwrGc

[/QUOTE]

Just because of this I'm gonna have to watch the movie again.

Still like it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

ahhh....interesting angle for the defense. Did the defense help the story along? this is why high profile cases like Hernadez' won't be going away for a while.