Hernandez on the Int

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Hernandez on the Int

Did anyone else see the hit that Aaron Hernandez put on the defensive player who picked Brady in the Bronco game?  Quinton Carter got the pick .... could have been the only TD Broncos scored this game but Hernandez freaking laid Carter out with his shoulder. 

http://boston.sbnation.com/new-england-patriots/2012/1/14/2708074/tom-brady-interception-aaron-hernandez-hit-video

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Hernandez on the Int

Nice vid, that was great. The guys just meandering around looking for a hole and Hernandez blows him off his shoes like he weighed ten pounds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Any news on whether Hernandez is injured? I remember something being said about an injury towards the end of the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I noticed it.  Hernandez plays with an atitude.  He's a little cocky...in a good way.  Maybe he can be the next offensive player to give it a try on D Laughing  Ever wonder if someone like him could match up well against some of the larger WR's and TE's in the game today?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Hernandez on the Int": [QUOTE]Any news on whether Hernandez is injured? I remember something being said about an injury towards the end of the game. Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE] He said he was fine after the game. I'd be willing to bet a hundred dollars he plays Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

You know it is funny... the first thing I said to myself when I saw the play was "Damn, can he be a stand in DB" LOL....with BB as our coach, anything is possible. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

That hit opened my eyes while I was watching the game.  Knew Hernandez was a tough cover and a great YAC guy but didn't realize he had that in him as well.  Damn, I like this team!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

He played defense a bit in HS i believe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Stopped him cold in his tracks.  I LOL'd!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Herndo is a freak