Hernandez refutes Breer's claims of multiple failed drug tests!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Hernandez refutes Breer's claims of multiple failed drug tests!!

Our legitimate Patriots reporter Mr. Riess had this on his blog today...

Rookie Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez refuted remarks in a Boston Globe story that he failed multiple drug tests for marijuana while at the University of Florida.

In a statement released through the Patriots, Hernandez said:

“Leading up to the draft, I provided every interested NFL team with all the information asked of me about football and my personal life. I was as candid as I could possibly be about everything, including my one single violation of the team’s substance testing policy over the course of three years at the University of Florida. That is why I was very surprised and disappointed by the recent inaccurate report of additional violations. I regret what happened, I learned from it and will make better decisions going forward. I couldn’t be more excited about beginning my NFL career and representing the New England Patriots well.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4678032/hernandez-refutes-report

I think Breer owes an appology for slander and smearing this poor kid before he even made it to his first practice...  Either that or provide some facts in his articles instead of saying "an inside source."  This whole story line has been all fluff and tabloid type, hype generating BS.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Hernandez refutes Breer's claims of multiple failed drug tests!!

I rail about this all the time on here and I'm sure most of you are sick  of hearing it, so to keep it short and simple, when you see anything attributed to "a source," that is a pretty clear indicator that it either isn't true or, if it is, the writer doesn't really know it -- he's just guessing.

Sections
Shortcuts