Hernandez - Sad Legacy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hernandez - Sad Legacy

scorned by his hometown.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130817-aaron-hernandez-a-hometown-boys-sad-legacy.ece

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez - Sad Legacy

Why are they still talking or writing about him in Bristol?  He doesn't live there anymore!!!  Bwahahahaha.  Ok, who does that sound like?

I still find it all to be so very bizarre.  Good player, big money, bad decisions.  Did he think he would never get caught?  Now he is sitting in a jail cell wishing he was on the field right now. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Why are they still talking or writing about him in Bristol?  He doesn't live there anymore!!!  Bwahahahaha.  Ok, who does that sound like?

I still find it all to be so very bizarre.  Good player, big money, bad decisions.  Did he think he would never get caught?  Now he is sitting in a jail cell wishing he was on the field right now. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

haha, tfb :)

I don't understand human behavior either......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Did I read that right? Hernandez's mother married the ex husband of her niece (Tanya)?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Thx anonymis good article. His life story is a tailor made book for a writer like Jeff Pearlman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Did I read that right? Hernandez's mother married the ex husband of her niece (Tanya)?

yes, but I don't think it sounds as West Virginia as it appears Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

It's too bad that Hernandez will be forever tied to the Patriots, like Spygate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

Maybe another SB win will erase those bad memories........lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Let him die in prison like he should....F him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

And a couple decades of unprecedented success...yeah, too bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Thx anonymis good article. His life story is a tailor made book for a writer like Jeff Pearlman.

i'm sure a book and/or made-for-tv movie will be in the works by the time this is all over. And, I doubt Hernandez would get any money after lawyer fees and even a civil lawsuit.

Sections
Shortcuts