Hernandez seen NOT limping....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Hernandez seen NOT limping....

This is the first positive news I have read in the last few days regarding Hernandez.... while it does not mean neccessarily that he will be back soon.... it gives me some sense that his injury might not have been as serious as I feared..... 

... his comments also seem encouraging...

"2. Tight end Aaron Hernandez walked through the room twice and appeared to be moving well. He didn't stop to chat with reporters, answering one question by saying he feels great. While it's always dangerous to read too much into how a player walks through a locker room, it seems newsworthy to point out that Hernandez didn't limp much, if at all."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4703856/quick-hits-from-the-locker-room-3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Hernandez seen NOT limping....

That is good news. An MCL sprain really isn't that bad. It's like an ankle sprain. A little rest and you are good to go in a week or so with anti-inflammatory drugs. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

hopefully he can get healthy quickly, the patriots offense is that much better when he is on the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hope to see him out there soon.  Not too excited with the feeling that Ocho will have to step up if Hernandez isn't out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was watching him on the sidelines Sunday after he was taken out of the game, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.  He was sitting on the bench with his helmet off.  Then he stood up, walked around a bit, with at most a very slight limp.  He started walking toward the sideline and one of the coaches held out his hand as if to signal to him to go back to the bench.  But he walked over to the sideline anyway and then knelt down to watch the play.  He was moving so normally, that I was speculating he had a head injury and they were holding him out just in case it was a concussion.  Given the way he was walking on Sunday, I doubt the injury is all that serious.  I'd expect him to be out two or three weeks, but not much more than that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Hopefully Hernandez, Ras-I and Chung injuries are not bad... if they can come back quickly we can win the next two road games !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I just commented on the article itself and I pretty much showed how HAPPY i am to hear this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Good thing its not serious, we always get hit big time when it comes to injuries and loosing Hernandez for a prolonged period of time would have been a downer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

It's likely tender and they certainly won't play anyone who is risking further injury.  Guys play with dings where they can (1) prove that the injury does not hamper them and (2) there is no chance to do further damage.  It's likely can't do all he needs to do.  He will be back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Hernandez seen NOT limping....:
    Hopefully Hernandez, Ras-I and Chung injuries are not bad... if they can come back quickly we can win the next two road games !  
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

dowling should be ok, I still have a bad feeling about his health but I don't think this injury will keep him out.  As For Chung, the doctors would probably prefer he take a week off (then again I dunno what exact procedure he had), but if the Bills offense is really as 'explosive' as the raw stats suggest they'll want him back there on Sunday.  I think he's a go.  Hernandez walking well is a good sign, hope the injury doesn't linger and hamper his performance a'la Mayo in 09.  If he can't run, he's not effective (duh)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Good kid. Like the TWO TE set and the usual scheme versatility.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts