Hernandez taken from his home in handcuffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hernandez taken from his home in handcuffs

Multiple news sources reporting:

Aaron walks out of his home handcuffed and into a North Attleborough police cruiser. Follow for updates

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Hernandez taken from his home in handcuffs

Someone tell that loser Commie that this is the manner in which you report 'breaking news' not hysterics with exclamation points, pointless rambling and a prediction of a murder charge. What a tool he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

At this point I think it is only a matter of time before he is gone. I really don't think the police would be so persistent if he had nothing to do with the murder, and the police are usually pretty good about stuff like this.

In my mind I don't even consider him a Patriot anymore. If he gets away with it and stays on the team I will not root for him. You can tell me I am rushing to judgement but I don't care. 

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Someone tell that loser Commie that this is the manner in which you report 'breaking news' not hysterics with exclamation points, pointless rambling and a prediction of a murder charge. What a tool he is.

You forgot the random capitalized letters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

At this point I think it is only a matter of time before he is gone. I really don't think the police would be so persistent if he had nothing to do with the murder, and the police are usually pretty good about stuff like this.

In my mind I don't even consider him a Patriot anymore. If he gets away with it and stays on the team I will not root for him. You can tell me I am rushing to judgement but I don't care. 

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I would think if he is arrested just for obstruction they are having a hard time building the case and need him to talk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think I'm going to throw up!  can't stand this. so sad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots NewsPatriots News @GlobePatriots 8m

PHOTO: Handcuffed Aaron Hernandez led into police cruiser http://ow.ly/i/2shyU  Photo by George Rizer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I would think if he is arrested just for obstruction they are having a hard time building the case and need him to talk.

Yes, but the fact that he has kept so quiet and they need to arrest him in order to get him to talk seems very shady. The phone and security system destruction is just over the top.

In my opinion an honest and innocent man would be as cooperative as possible. I personally wont be able to root for the guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Good point, Joe.  I was thinking the same thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Anybody know why the other 2 "suspects" haven't been named?  Have they been interviewed?  Arrested?  It's so odd that this whole fiasco has only surrounded Hernandez and the police haven't even ID'd the other 2 perps even though they KNOW who was with Lloyd and Hern that night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Also, if he is only charged with Obstruction, is this another Ray Lewis type case that he gets off scott-free after making a deal with the family?  I hate that money talks in court cases, especially ones that leave somebody dead, but if he's let off, how can the Pats release him?  They'll receive a huge cap hit and they can't prove that he really had anything to do with the actual murder.  This is going to get very sticky for BB and Kraft

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

1. MASS STATE POLICEMASS STATE POLICE @MassStatePolice2m

Hernandez arrested at his home this morning shortly after MSP obtained arrest warrant.

2. MASS STATE POLICEMASS STATE POLICE @MassStatePolice3m

We are not releasing the charge against Hernandez until it is presented to the court. Again, he will be arraigned in Attleboro Court today

3. MASS STATE POLICEMASS STATE POLICE @MassStatePolice4m

Aaron Hernandez currently being booked at N. Attleboro Police Station. Will be brought to Attleboro District Ct for arraignment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Time to get real here.  AH has just been arrested concerning a homicide investigation.  He isn't going to play for NE again.  If he is guilty, he deserves to be prosecuted.  Better hope Ballard is healthy, Gronk heals quickly, and Sudfeld can play with pads on.  Next Man up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

. . . . Next Man up.

It would certainly appear to be what is in order here.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I would think that if he gets off scott free the will try to trade him. I'm not sure why the others haven'y been ID'd as I am not a cop and don't know exactly how they do things. Maybe they are trying to protect them somehow? Or to hide the fact that they are talking? Just throwing stuff out there to see if it sticks.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

how sad in every way

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm monitoring twitter on my work account.  I'll post when something new comes out.  Apart from an out of office meeting at 11:00 I'll be at my desk most of the day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Can B.B. really put this guy on the field ever again. What a shame and what a waste of a great talent !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Either he or his chickensht friends will roll over on each other, I have a strong suspicion Hernandez was the trigger man and the guy shot in the face in Florida was his coke dealer... coke and booze has made more men ride off the rails than can be counted.

Please Krafty, have your best lawyers work overtime to get his last contract voided and get us some cap relief...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

yeah, he was taken into custody for questioning.  The police are still trying to collect evidence - hoping Hernandez verbally says something incriminating (or not). I'm sure his lawyer(s) already told him to not say one word w/o presence of an attorney.

Since it's taking awhile to actually arrest and charge him for a crime - I'm wondering if all the police have is circumsantial evidence only. Makes a murder conviction much more difficult.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

AndreaWBZ ‏@AndreaWBZ 9m

Just In: @DASamSutter will meet w/ the press and issue statement after Hernandez's arraignment in Attleboro Dist Court.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Totally disgusted with the whole thing.....just such a waste of God given talent....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Justice being served.

the difference between Hernandez and Ray Lewis?  Ray Lewis has super bowl rings.

Sections
Shortcuts