Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

In response to RallyC's comment:

Heads up everybody! If you say something derogatory about Wes Welker, TFB12 aka Tom Brady will get really really upset and post animated pictures and stuff..........He will attempt to embarrass all of you strangers out there! Weak dude, weak. Tom Brady deserves a better name sake than the likes of you.

Seriously, that's the best you got?  That's weak sauce, dude!  Keep embarrassing yourself, trying to make fun of user names and avatars used on a internet forum.  Most everyone here uses some sort of user name and avatar that isn't them, matter of fact most forums are the same way, and you want to make fun of it, hahaha!  Looks like you are the odd man out.  Maybe you should go dig up a thread I made several weeks ago where people described their user names and avatars to see just how silly you look right now.

Why don't you go back to your thread you created where you said Tebow can replace Hernandez at TE!  Bwahahahaha!  What a joke.  I get it... when you said you played football you meant futbol!!  It clearly shows.  Troll!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Gee, Irish mob said AH was a perfect team mate and he was sure that Wes liked AH.

Are you purposely a disingenuous toolbag, or is your reading comprehension so poor that it just seems that you spin what people say to fit your agenda?   I said BY ALL INDICATIONS Hern was a friend and a good teammate BEFORE this controversy.  NOTHING had come out before this debacle which was my ENTIRE PREMISE in your original stupid thread.

All of this crap is being sensationalized now because of the conflict at hand with Hernandez.  Are you that gullible that you don’t think players threaten each other/talk sh*t during practice and training camp?  Have you ever played football?  These are not calm guys and future monks.  Most are aggressive, talk sh*t constantly, and get into altercations regularly.  Why do you think several fights break out at every training camp around the league? Hell, me and my friends get pissed off at each other and threaten to “f*ck each other up” all the time.  Does that mean that me and my friends, who have never been in trouble with the law, should be taken into custody because of our potential capability to be murderers?  Goodness, you are truly an idiot.

What’s next?  Hern wrecked somebody so hard in Oklahoma drills so BB should have seen his aggressiveness as potential for murder?  You are such a toolbag.

I think there's a difference between losing it on the field during practice or training camp and losing it four days after you got drafted...in a room...without pads on...because you felt like a ten year pro bowl veteran disrespected you. That DOESN'T happen everyday - even in the screwed up world that is the NFL - that doesn't happen everyday. That would be like Jaime Collins not knowing where to put his dirty t shirts and when Vince Wilfork tells him to find out for himself rook, Jaime responds with "I'll cut you man"...."I swear I will cut you"..."you don't know me".

I find it very interesting and telling that not one single current player, former player or coach has had one good thing to say about this guy...not one, "I'm surprised, he seamed like such a nice guy" comment from anyone. This kid has played organized football for 15 years and no one has anything supportive or positive to say about him? And we just gave this guy 41 million? Yikes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Gee, Irish mob said AH was a perfect team mate and he was sure that Wes liked AH.

Are you purposely a disingenuous toolbag, or is your reading comprehension so poor that it just seems that you spin what people say to fit your agenda?   I said BY ALL INDICATIONS Hern was a friend and a good teammate BEFORE this controversy.  NOTHING had come out before this debacle which was my ENTIRE PREMISE in your original stupid thread.

All of this crap is being sensationalized now because of the conflict at hand with Hernandez.  Are you that gullible that you don’t think players threaten each other/talk sh*t during practice and training camp?  Have you ever played football?  These are not calm guys and future monks.  Most are aggressive, talk sh*t constantly, and get into altercations regularly.  Why do you think several fights break out at every training camp around the league? Hell, me and my friends get pissed off at each other and threaten to “f*ck each other up” all the time.  Does that mean that me and my friends, who have never been in trouble with the law, should be taken into custody because of our potential capability to be murderers?  Goodness, you are truly an idiot.

What’s next?  Hern wrecked somebody so hard in Oklahoma drills so BB should have seen his aggressiveness as potential for murder?  You are such a toolbag.

[/QUOTE]

I think there's a difference between losing it on the field during practice or training camp and losing it four days after you got drafted...in a room...without pads on...because you felt like a ten year pro bowl veteran disrespected you. That DOESN'T happen everyday - even in the screwed up world that is the NFL - that doesn't happen everyday. That would be like Jaime Collins not knowing were to put his dirty t shirts and when Vince Wilfork tells him to find out for himself rook, Jaime responds with "I'll cut you man"...."I swear I will cut you"..."you don't know me".

I find it very interesting and telling that not one single current player, former player or coach has had one good thing to say about this guy...not one, "I'm surprised, he seamed like such a nice guy" comment from anyone. This kid has played organized football for 15 years and no one has anything supportive or positive to say about him? And we just gave this guy 41 million? Yikes.

[/QUOTE]

now that you mention it mthurl, I haven't seen anyone make any good or supportive comments about Hernandez either, past or present players, coaches, etc.

Plus I have no idea what the fuss is about the comment Welker made, if this story is true it's a classic vet to rookie move.  This sort of thing goes on all the time with the rookies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think there's a difference between losing it on the field during practice or training camp and losing it four days after you got drafted...in a room...without pads on...because you felt like a ten year pro bowl veteran disrespected you. That DOESN'T happen everyday - even in the screwed up world that is the NFL - that doesn't happen everyday. That would be like Jaime Collins not knowing were to put his dirty t shirts and when Vince Wilfork tells him to find out for himself rook, Jaime responds with "I'll cut you man"...."I swear I will cut you"..."you don't know me".

[/QUOTE]

now that you mention it mthurl, I haven't seen anyone make any good or supportive comments about Hernandez either, past or present players, coaches, etc.

Plus I have no idea what the fuss is about the comment Welker made, if this story is true it's a classic vet to rookie move.  This sort of thing goes on all the time with the rookies.

[/QUOTE]

I bet Welker walked by and did a classic veteran to rookie move....nothing more. And this phsyco went off. How do we hand this guy 40 million? You ever see this guy do an interview? He comes off like a punk to me - I imagine he's rubbed a few people the wrong way in that organization.

I'm telling you he reminds me of Wayne Brady on the Chappelle Show.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bet Welker walked by and did a classic veteran to rookie move....nothing more. And this phsyco went off. How do we hand this guy 40 million? You ever see this guy do an interview? He comes off like a punk to me - I imagine he's rubbed a few people the wrong way in that organization.

[/QUOTE]

Here is a news video story being shot in Hernandez hometown and all they could apparently find for the piece is one guy saying something positive about him.

http://on.aol.com/video/aaron-hernandezs-hometown-reacts-to-police-investigation-517830935

Like you said, usually there are people who come out and say so and so was a good guy, I can't imagine he would do something like that, etc... not here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Alluded to what?  Threaten how?  Where? Why?  If you can't source something, don't bother posting it.

lol, says the King of all Bull***t. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

We had a president named Dubya. He liked to say funny things like call the internet in the plural, as "internets".  I like to do my own and play off that and jokingly refer to the internet as "interwebs".

Well dumbkoff, Al Gore invented the interwebs, so chill.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not suprised that any of the Pats players haven't made any public comment about the situation.  Pretty much the way things are in the organization.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

An idiot thought AH was a good guy and team mate and was besties with Wes. I simply tried to explain reality to that idiot.

After your first thread on this topic you are calling me gullible?

You cannot use the word tool bag here. Rusty said he has ownership on that word 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon, he looks like Adam Sandler, no?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This is a "threat" nowadays? Wow, some real thin-skinned puzzies around I guess.

Hernandez was already aggravated with the equipment...I'm sure NONE of YOU ever yelled at a TV, hit a computer, or kicked a car...asks Wes for help, and gets a wiseazz response. And not just a wiseazz response, one from Welker. Did everyone forget what an antagonistic PR!CK this guy can be when he wants? I LOVE Welker, but HE is the guy who I read articles about him having issues with people, and maybe being kind of selfish. I don't remember seeing any tape of BB sarcastically telling Hern "Way to compete" like he did with Welker.

SO an ALREADY irritated guy gets his button pushed by a professional button-pusher and responds with "F you, I'll F you up" and people take that as a look into his character? Oh my fking god give me a gddamn break. You all must be Zen Fking masters with ZERO anger issues. Good for you. I genuinely envy you and hope to one day meet some person in the world who fulfills that obnoxiously lofty standard. You know what? F all of you, I'll fk you ALL up! Now go call the cops and get this future murderer arrested before I do real harm. At least get me banned, the signs are here, I'm just a ticking time bomb!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Heads up everybody! If you say something derogatory about Wes Welker, TFB12 aka Tom Brady will get really really upset and post animated pictures and stuff..........He will attempt to embarrass all of you strangers out there! Weak dude, weak. Tom Brady deserves a better name sake than the likes of you.

Seriously, that's the best you got?  That's weak sauce, dude!  Keep embarrassing yourself, trying to make fun of user names and avatars used on a internet forum.  Most everyone here uses some sort of user name and avatar that isn't them, matter of fact most forums are the same way, and you want to make fun of it, hahaha!  Looks like you are the odd man out.  Maybe you should go dig up a thread I made several weeks ago where people described their user names and avatars to see just how silly you look right now.

Why don't you go back to your thread you created where you said Tebow can replace Hernandez at TE!  Bwahahahaha!  What a joke.  I get it... when you said you played football you meant futbol!!  It clearly shows.  Troll!

Oh you desperate little girl.....Just like when you blasted me when I was one of, if not the very first here to say out loud and promote the idea that the Pats cut bait with your boyfriend, Welkie, way back in the winter while you whined about how I didn't have a clue and was out of my mind, I will make you eat your ignorant words once again you Obsessed Tom Brady wanna be. Its one thing to use an avatar with historical reverance, its another to use an active players identity, image, etc. while he is still playing. Then you act as though Welkie is your family and come out of nowhere to attack anyone who criticizes him in any way. DON'T YOU SEE IT? Watch young grasshopper! You will hear about the Tebow option more and more from those YOU obviously worship. Very soon the analysts and experts will debate it. Tim Tebow is as close to A-Hern in NFL evaluated measureablses as any other player presently on the team. Come on Tom Brady, do you really believe that Tebow was signed to be their 3rd team QB? Your foottball IQ is negligible at best. How have Troy Brown, Julian Edelman, from the same team and during the same era, and lots of others throughout the history been able to convert at the NFL level and not even be Heisman Trophy candidates, nermind winners? So, Tebow is a weirdo, but a rare and amazingly talented, Heisman Trophy winning FOOTBALL PLAYER He did that from the QB position when he wasnt close to being the best NCAA QB. DIVERSITY is his strength, hmmmm, that sound familiar?  Now, go draw me another hateful picture, little girl! The world of BDC awaits what you are good at, cuz it sure isnt football knowledge. Regardless of what you think, I played at this level, you just desperately pretend to be one of us "TFB12". Avatar or not, it seaks for itself and for you. YOU are truly a Dope. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh you desperate little girl.....Just like when you blasted me when i was one of the firsts here to promote the idea that the Pats cut bait with your boyfriend, Welkie, i will make you eat your ignorant words you Obsessed Tom Brady wanna be. Watch young grasshopper! You will hear it more from those YOU obviously worship. Very soon the analysts and experts will debate it. Tim Tebow is as close to A-Hern in NFL evaluated measureablses as any other player presently on the team. Come on Tom Brady, do you really believe that Tebow was signed to be their 3rd team QB? Your foottball IQ is negligible at best. How have Troy Brown, Julian Edelman, and lots of others been able to convert at the NFL level? Tebow is a weirdo, but a rare and amazingly talented, Heisman Trophy winning football player. He did that from the QB position when he wasnt clpse to being the best QB. DIVERSITY is his strength, hmmmm, that sound familiar?  Now, go draw me a picture! The world of BDC awaits what you are good at, cuz it sure isnt football knowledge. Dope. 

Awesome!  You start another post off by calling names, looks more and more like Rusty everyday.  Not only that, it's a pure sign that you are flustered because your arguments are just plain wrong and silly and name calling is what you do when you get flustered.  I feel sorry for those people around you who have to deal with you when you get flustered.  I'm sure you call them names too!

What in the heck has Edelman done?  He was converted from a QB to a WR that has made zero impact in the WR position since he has been in NE, and a short and awful Bill Belichick embarrassing stint as a CB?  I love his heart and willing to play anything but he has been on the bubble for several years now and hasn't done anything.  And he has been trying for going on his 5th year now.

It has been made clear that Tebow doesn't want to change positions and the Pats have stated they brought him in clearly to compete for the 3rd QB role.  Tebow's most noteworthy attempt at running a route resulted in a pass that clocked him square in the head.  To think he can play TE with any sort of success in a system that clearly requires precision route running is foolish!  Absolutely foolish!  And blocking can not be taught overnight. 

Did you really say you played football?  I think you meant to say you played futbol?

Let me steal one of yours and Rusty's favorite quotes to sign off on another one of your embarrassing posts.... "TEARS"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey RallyC, why don't you take deep breaths and a little bit of time thinking out what you are going to write before you post something.  I know you are flustered trying to defend the garbage you post here, but it really messes up your post when you go in and add to it after you hit the "add your post" button.  It makes everything just a little hard to follow and I clearly don't want anyone to get confused thinking I made one of your silly comments.

If you are going to quickly jump and post something out of anger and then to go in and add to it once you calm down a bit, then at least learn how to use the quote's in a post so it doesn't mess it all up.  If you need help, just ask.  I would be more then willing to give you a little tutorial on how do use the quotes in posts.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Oh you desperate little girl.....Just like when you blasted me when i was one of the firsts here to promote the idea that the Pats cut bait with your boyfriend, Welkie, i will make you eat your ignorant words you Obsessed Tom Brady wanna be. Watch young grasshopper! You will hear it more from those YOU obviously worship. Very soon the analysts and experts will debate it. Tim Tebow is as close to A-Hern in NFL evaluated measureablses as any other player presently on the team. Come on Tom Brady, do you really believe that Tebow was signed to be their 3rd team QB? Your foottball IQ is negligible at best. How have Troy Brown, Julian Edelman, and lots of others been able to convert at the NFL level? Tebow is a weirdo, but a rare and amazingly talented, Heisman Trophy winning football player. He did that from the QB position when he wasnt clpse to being the best QB. DIVERSITY is his strength, hmmmm, that sound familiar?  Now, go draw me a picture! The world of BDC awaits what you are good at, cuz it sure isnt football knowledge. Dope. 

Awesome!  You start another post off by calling names, looks more and more like Rusty everyday.  Not only that, it's a pure sign that you are flustered because your arguments are just plain wrong and silly and name calling is what you do when you get flustered.  I feel sorry for those people around you who have to deal with you when you get flustered.  I'm sure you call them names too!

What in the heck has Edelman done?  He was converted from a QB to a WR that has made zero impact in the WR position since he has been in NE, and a short and awful Bill Belichick embarrassing stint as a CB?  I love his heart and willing to play anything but he has been on the bubble for several years now and hasn't done anything.  And he has been trying for going on his 5th year now.

It has been made clear that Tebow doesn't want to change positions and the Pats have stated they brought him in clearly to compete for the 3rd QB role.  Tebow's most noteworthy attempt at running a route resulted in a pass that clocked him square in the head.  To think he can play TE with any sort of success in a system that clearly requires precision route running is foolish!  Absolutely foolish!  And blocking can not be taught overnight. 

Did you really say you played football?  I think you meant to say you played futbol?

Let me steal one of yours and Rusty's favorite quotes to sign off on another one of your embarrassing posts.... "TEARS"

I told you Welker should be let go, He was despite your rants about him being the greatest WR in history! You were wrong, he's gone. No wyou have a personal vendetta against me and police ALL of my posts. You are borderline PSYCHOTIC at a minimum. You take al of this stuff personally and expect that I get upset like you. YOU ARE WRONG. I am LMFAO at you regularly. I don't get mad about any blogging. That takes mantal weakness. I am far from that. I did take a few shots to head while playing PRO FOOTBALL, Tom Brady, but I have never had any brain damage, like you apparently received when falling on the ice while procticing your routines. Go ahead, tell me how mad I am. Try to talk football, go ahead. You only prove my points when you mention BBs attempts to convert players. I know, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN BB. Thats why you are so heartbroken that he DUMPED YOUR WELKIE. Grow up Tom Brady.......OH and I see you are now declaring that BB and AE were embarrassed also, just like me when you say, "and a short and awful Bill Belichick embarrassing stint as a CB?" TFB12 YOU ARE THE EMBARRASSED ONE. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There you go again RallyC making a post then going back and adding more, screwing up all the quotes.  It makes it very hard to follow.  Deep breaths! Calm down, get your thoughts together so you can get it all in on the first post.

You can laugh all you want at my posts but I promise you many are laughing at yours.  C'mon, you didn't play football, clearly you must have played futbol!! Let me go over to your Tebow to play TE and replace AHern thread so I can get some more laughs at your expense.

You mention Julian Edelman as a person who BB has converted???  HAhahaha!! Give it up dude, it's been 5 years, and he hasn't even made a small impact yet.  Maybe he can be successful this year at WR but I'm guessing BB won't wait around 5 years for Tebow to make a successful conversion to TE. 

Keep deflecting with the Welker comments, that's a Rusty classic move too.  It doesn't bother me, his production speaks for itself.  Amendola has huge shoes to fill, I hope he can do it. 

Did you say you played football or futbol?  I can't tell in this picture..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

There you go again RallyC making a post then going back and adding more, screwing up all the quotes.  It makes it very hard to follow.  Deep breaths! Calm down, get your thoughts together so you can get it all in on the first post.

You can laugh all you want at my posts but I promise you many are laughing at yours.  C'mon, you didn't play football, clearly you must have played futbol!! Let me go over to your Tebow to play TE and replace AHern thread so I can get some more laughs at your expense.

You mention Julian Edelman as a person who BB has converted???  HAhahaha!! Give it up dude, it's been 5 years, and he hasn't even made a small impact yet.  Maybe he can be successful this year at WR but I'm guessing BB won't wait around 5 years for Tebow to make a successful conversion to TE. 

Keep deflecting with the Welker comments, that's a Rusty classic move too.  It doesn't bother me, his production speaks for itself.  Amendola has huge shoes to fill, I hope he can do it. 

Didn't bother reading your post Tom. You never post anything insightful on football and its usually just an attack against someone you don't like. You are the epitomy of flff. Thats my new SOP. Standard Operating Procedure, if you didn't know. Peace!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Didn't bother reading your post Tom. Thats my new SOP.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't either RallyC, you will just get mad and post out of anger and embarrass yourself even more. You might want to cut back on the troll posting too.  As it looks I'm not the only one around here who calls you out on your garbage.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Didn't bother reading your post Tom. Thats my new SOP.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't either RallyC, you will just get mad and post out of anger and embarrass yourself even more. You might want to cut back on the troll posting too.  As it looks I'm not the only one around here who calls you out on your garbage.

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

If true both guys acted like children, but its not that big a deal. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Within days of draft, Hernandez threatened Welker Posted by Darin Gantt on June 21, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT Aaron Hernandez, Wes WelkerAP

Stories continue to accumulate about the signs in Aaron Hernandez’s background, stories that paint a more complete if complicated picture about his character.

And according to the Boston Globe, he flashed a temper and made threats to one of the Patriots’ respected veterans within days of arriving for work.

In an anecdote near the bottom of a longer report, it was mentioned that Hernandez was at the team facility trying to watch film, when he grew frustrated at not being able to operate the equipment. Wide receiver Wes Welker walked by, Hernandez asked for help, and Welker replied: “Rookie, you figure it out.”

According to the report, Hernandez “responded with expletives.”

The Globe being a family publication, didn’t expound, but one of their reporters did on Twitter.

According to Shalise Manza Young, Hernandez’s reply was “f— you Wes, I’ll f— you up!

While rookies getting their backs up with veterans is not an uncommon act, the threat within a few days of being drafted was unusual, and as was noted, it was not said in a joking manner.

It was also reported in the newspaper that Hernandez spent “little, if any time with his Patriots teammates off the field,” preferring to surround himself with friends from his old neighborhood.

Taken on its own, the story might not be that big of a deal, especially within the legal context of “innocent until proven guilty.”

But coupled with everything else we’ve learned about Hernandez this week, it adds to the pile of anecdotal evidence which is becoming harder to ignore.

A punk*ss is a punk*ss is a punk*ss

well if hernandez goes to prison he'll have plenty of his gangbanger pals to hang with

the NFL has got to get the street thug element out of the sport-let them go p*mp and deal drugs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

isn't it great watching queenie agree with himself

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

isn't it great watching queenie agree with himself

LOL!! It's like watching the movie dumb and dumber.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You need to compare the pass receptions between the two. What is the % of drops per catch attempts vs. the two? How many 100+ season catches does AH have? Who'se led the league in YACs the past 5 seasons? Just saying. And which is not a gansta punk?