Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

People are going to pile on for sure...I get that...however...it's going to come out that Hernandez was not a locker room favorite...it's also going to come out that he made some sort of threat to Welker his first season here....

By the way....the warrant will be served this weekend....for those who are interested in these sorts of things.......

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

Finn alluded to the same thing in his chat today

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If the quote I read is accurate that's hardly much of a threat but, I do agree, there'll be lots of piling on.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Alluded to what?  Threaten how?  Where? Why?  If you can't source something, don't bother posting it.

lol, says the King of all Bull***t. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Within days of draft, Hernandez threatened Welker Posted by Darin Gantt on June 21, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT Aaron Hernandez, Wes WelkerAP

Stories continue to accumulate about the signs in Aaron Hernandez’s background, stories that paint a more complete if complicated picture about his character.

And according to the Boston Globe, he flashed a temper and made threats to one of the Patriots’ respected veterans within days of arriving for work.

In an anecdote near the bottom of a longer report, it was mentioned that Hernandez was at the team facility trying to watch film, when he grew frustrated at not being able to operate the equipment. Wide receiver Wes Welker walked by, Hernandez asked for help, and Welker replied: “Rookie, you figure it out.”

According to the report, Hernandez “responded with expletives.”

The Globe being a family publication, didn’t expound, but one of their reporters did on Twitter.

According to Shalise Manza Young, Hernandez’s reply was “f— you Wes, I’ll f— you up!

While rookies getting their backs up with veterans is not an uncommon act, the threat within a few days of being drafted was unusual, and as was noted, it was not said in a joking manner.

It was also reported in the newspaper that Hernandez spent “little, if any time with his Patriots teammates off the field,” preferring to surround himself with friends from his old neighborhood.

Taken on its own, the story might not be that big of a deal, especially within the legal context of “innocent until proven guilty.”

But coupled with everything else we’ve learned about Hernandez this week, it adds to the pile of anecdotal evidence which is becoming harder to ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gee, Irish mob said AH was a perfect team mate and he was sure that Wes liked AH.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Alluded to what?  Threaten how?  Where? Why?  If you can't source something, don't bother posting it.

Edit: Just searched on it. This sounds like classic sensationalist journalism where they not getting anything so they run out and create it.  It also sounds like a douchey move by Wes, too. 

What;s next?  Hernandez has gas after he eats beans?

Read the chat....Dubya.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Guy's huddle up here and listen up will ya....you ever hear that saying be careful who you step on on the way up because they will all kick you on your way down.....

This is common and it always happens....I take no pro nor con position regarding it but happens it does.

Tip of the iceberg so far.....those that did not like him, including many in the locker room, will be more than happy to kick him on the way down.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

People are going to pile on for sure...I get that...however...it's going to come out that Hernandez was not a locker room favorite...it's also going to come out that he made some sort of threat to Welker his first season here....

By the way....the warrant will be served this weekend....for those who are interested in these sorts of things.......

I just read an article where A-Hern was quoted as saying, "Yo Wes, if you drop another EFEN ball like that, I'm gonna put a cap in ya!!!" And stop putting your dirty depends in my locker too!!! Orrelse!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I just read an article where A-Hern was quoted as saying, "Yo Wes, if you drop another EFEN ball like that, I'm gonna put a cap in ya!!!" And stop putting your dirty depends in my locker too!!! Orrelse!!!

lol

I wouldn't be shocked if this is made up or distorted. A little too convenient that it involves the WR BB just walked from and whom he gave the Welker money too instead.

The media loves them some sensationalism and to create things that only appear like they happened the way the frame it to be.

So many story lines. I'll tell ya, thank God for the media during the off season! And you man, Phatty Virgin? really? I'm pissin' myself..................

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Funny that AHern would say that since AHern heard footsteps and dropped an easy pass in the Ravens playoff game after taking a big hit a couple plays earlier. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Funny that AHern would say that since AHern heard footsteps and dropped an easy pass in the Ravens playoff game after taking a big hit a couple plays earlier. 

Come on TFB! Lighten up man. Wes is the best dwarf in the NFL.....still! I'll give you that! Thank God for those hairplugs cuz thats a lot of forehead to cover! Wonder if him and Payton will use the same hairclub doc? Nawww, there ain't that much hair in one clinic!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Guy's huddle up here and listen up will ya....you ever hear that saying be careful who you step on on the way up because they will all kick you on your way down.....

This is common and it always happens....I take no pro nor con position regarding it but happens it does.

Tip of the iceberg so far.....those that did not like him, including many in the locker room, will be more than happy to kick him on the way down.

Aren't you the guy that come on here all doom and gloom with the Gronk post surgery infection that toolk some time to go away?

Your approach is very trollish. 

Everything I posted about Gronk came to be...versus you and Broomhilda posting he did not even have an infection..

Say...come to think of it....what happens more here....you being wrong or you getting banned??/

Just wondering........

Sections
Shortcuts