Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Hernandez threatened Welker??????????????

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

People are going to pile on for sure...I get that...however...it's going to come out that Hernandez was not a locker room favorite...it's also going to come out that he made some sort of threat to Welker his first season here....

By the way....the warrant will be served this weekend....for those who are interested in these sorts of things.......

I just read an article where A-Hern was quoted as saying, "Yo Wes, if you drop another EFEN ball like that, I'm gonna put a cap in ya!!!" And stop putting your dirty depends in my locker too!!! Orrelse!!!

Oh, here is another one....

On the Patriots' last-gasp effort to win the game, Aaron Hernandez dropped an easy reception to all but seal New England's fate.

628x471_display_image

So just like Rusty's troll posting, you seem to follow in his footsteps.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

People are going to pile on for sure...I get that...however...it's going to come out that Hernandez was not a locker room favorite...it's also going to come out that he made some sort of threat to Welker his first season here....

By the way....the warrant will be served this weekend....for those who are interested in these sorts of things.......

I just read an article where A-Hern was quoted as saying, "Yo Wes, if you drop another EFEN ball like that, I'm gonna put a cap in ya!!!" And stop putting your dirty depends in my locker too!!! Orrelse!!!

Funny that AHern would say that since AHern heard footsteps and dropped an easy pass in the Ravens playoff game after taking a big hit a couple plays earlier. 

[/QUOTE]

He Alagator armed the pass that was intercepted.  I remember the board Jester trying to blame Brady for it....what a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Welker was being a tool, no?

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

On the Patriots' last-gasp effort to win the game, Aaron Hernandez dropped an easy reception to all but seal New England's fate.

628x471_display_image

[/QUOTE]
    At least Hern didn't ask for 15 mill a season after he dropped his pass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

628x471_display_image

Now we're on the same page!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

628x471_display_image

Dude, what are you talking about now? Wes Welker is gone. I'm trying to have fun at his expense to break up the crap that A-Hern has everyone wading through, and you still have to step up for your MAN WESLEY in defiance of anything anyone says about him? I have nothing to do with Russ, but I gotta tell ya, any man that can get into the heads of so many and stay there, has some crazy mind control powers! You are proving it. I am RallyC......BOOOO! maybe I'm Rusty? Whatever makes your day more interesting TFB. Now go post a funny picture and be done with me for the day....Its Friday after a tough week for OUR NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS for God's sake. Can't we all just help eachother through this hard shyt once in a while? Why you gotta be WES Welkers personal protector on BDC??? lighten the F-UP! Luv, RallyC, or is it Rusty?????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Gee, Irish mob said AH was a perfect team mate and he was sure that Wes liked AH.

Are you purposely a disingenuous toolbag, or is your reading comprehension so poor that it just seems that you spin what people say to fit your agenda?   I said BY ALL INDICATIONS Hern was a friend and a good teammate BEFORE this controversy.  NOTHING had come out before this debacle which was my ENTIRE PREMISE in your original stupid thread.

All of this crap is being sensationalized now because of the conflict at hand with Hernandez.  Are you that gullible that you don’t think players threaten each other/talk sh*t during practice and training camp?  Have you ever played football?  These are not calm guys and future monks.  Most are aggressive, talk sh*t constantly, and get into altercations regularly.  Why do you think several fights break out at every training camp around the league? Hell, me and my friends get pissed off at each other and threaten to “f*ck each other up” all the time.  Does that mean that me and my friends, who have never been in trouble with the law, should be taken into custody because of our potential capability to be murderers?  Goodness, you are truly an idiot.

What’s next?  Hern wrecked somebody so hard in Oklahoma drills so BB should have seen his aggressiveness as potential for murder?  You are such a toolbag.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

628x471_display_image

Dude, what are you talking about now? Wes Welker is gone. I'm trying to have fun at his expense to break up the crap that A-Hern has everyone wading through, and you still have to step up for your MAN WESLEY in defiance of anything anyone says about him? I have nothing to do with Russ, but I gotta tell ya, any man that can get into the heads of so many and stay there, has some crazy mind control powers! YOu are proving it. I am RalyC......BOOOO! maybe I'm Rusty? Whatever makes your day more interesting TFB. Now go post a funny picture and be done with me for the day....Its Friday after a tough week for OUR NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS for God's sake. Can't we all just help eachother through this hard shyt once in a while? Why you gotta be WES Welkers personla protector on BDC??? lighten the F-UP!

Because you continue to troll about this.  You have talked about Welker dropping the ball since you got here, then you make a lame statement and continue to push your agenda on the matter.  Funny how you continue to point out a Welker drop but ignore anyone else who dropped a pass.  I just gave you two easy AHern passes that were dropped yet you seem to have no problem with those.  Did Welker beat you out of the hair plug deal or something? 

If you are going to make an issue about something one player did or didn't do then at least be fair about it unless you have an agenda to push here like Rusty does.  That's what I can't stand, people pointing fingers at a player and turning a blind eye to others.  Hypocrite!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dude, what are you talking about now? Wes Welker is gone. I'm trying to have fun at his expense to break up the crap that A-Hern has everyone wading through, and you still have to step up for your MAN WESLEY in defiance of anything anyone says about him? I have nothing to do with Russ, but I gotta tell ya, any man that can get into the heads of so many and stay there, has some crazy mind control powers! You are proving it. I am RallyC......BOOOO! maybe I'm Rusty? Whatever makes your day more interesting TFB. Now go post a funny picture and be done with me for the day....Its Friday after a tough week for OUR NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS for God's sake. Can't we all just help eachother through this hard shyt once in a while? Why you gotta be WES Welkers personal protector on BDC??? lighten the F-UP! Luv, RallyC, or is it Rusty?????

If you aren't Rusty then at least make up your own material.  This is a classic Rusty line he uses when he is backpedaling and deflecting.  And it isn't the only phrase you copy from him.  So maybe you should start using your own material and people wouldn't think you were the same person. 

Apparently you didn't learn since the last time you were on here and got embarrassed. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

628x471_display_image

Dude, what are you talking about now? Wes Welker is gone. I'm trying to have fun at his expense to break up the crap that A-Hern has everyone wading through, and you still have to step up for your MAN WESLEY in defiance of anything anyone says about him? I have nothing to do with Russ, but I gotta tell ya, any man that can get into the heads of so many and stay there, has some crazy mind control powers! YOu are proving it. I am RalyC......BOOOO! maybe I'm Rusty? Whatever makes your day more interesting TFB. Now go post a funny picture and be done with me for the day....Its Friday after a tough week for OUR NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS for God's sake. Can't we all just help eachother through this hard shyt once in a while? Why you gotta be WES Welkers personla protector on BDC??? lighten the F-UP!

Because you continue to troll about this.  You have talked about Welker dropping the ball since you got here, then you make a lame statement and continue to push your agenda on the matter.  Funny how you continue to point out a Welker drop but ignore anyone else who dropped a pass.  I just gave you two easy AHern passes that were dropped yet you seem to have no problem with those.  Did Welker beat you out of the hair plug deal or something? 

If you are going to make an issue about something one player did or didn't do then at least be fair about it unless you have an agenda to push here like Rusty does.  That's what I can't stand, people pointing fingers at a player and turning a blind eye to others.  Hypocrite!

TFB, what you say makes no sense. It only exposes your Man LUV for Wes. He's gone, and to a team that employs our arch enemy and nemesis, P-Man. I can say whatever I want about anyone I want, but YOU ATTACK ME for it. I"M NOT TALKING AOUT YOU! What kind of weird sense of entitlement is that. If I breathe WELKIE's name, you are on me like, TFB on WES! Dude, please, stop harrassing me for picking on the guy who had the nerve to demand $15,000,000 and who chose to sit out of OTAs after dropping the biggest chances he had in helping us win big games. He is a stupid OKIE who screwed up. I can say whatever I want to about him and YOU CAN'T stop me from being an AMERICAN with that freedom. He is now with the Broncos. YOU ARE NOT THE BDC WELKER POLICE. STOP YOUR WEIRDNESS.........please?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

628x471_display_image

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, he asked for it before. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He didn't have to.  He received a 5 year $40 million extension with $16 million guaranteed.  How does it look like that is going to work out????  Probably would have been better to pay Welker and not have jumped the gun locking up the TE's. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB, what you say makes no sense. It only exposes your Man LUV for Wes. He's gone, and to a team that employs our arch enemy and nemesis, P-Man. I can say whatever I want about anyone I want, but YOU ATTACK ME for it. I"M NOT TALKING AOUT YOU! What kind of weird sense of entitlement is that. If I breathe WELKIE's name, you are on me like, TFB on WES! Dude, please, stop harrassing me for picking on the guy who had the nerve to demand $15,000,000 and who chose to sit out of OTAs after dropping the biggest chances he had in helping us win big games. He is a stupid OKIE who screwed up. I can say whatever I want to about him and YOU CAN'T stop me from being an AMERICAN with that freedom. He is now with the Broncos. YOU ARE NOT THE BDC WELKER POLICE. STOP YOUR WEIRDNESS.........please?

I was just responding to your lame troll. 

[QUOTE]

RallyC's lame troll post..... "I just read an article where A-Hern was quoted as saying, "Yo Wes, if you drop another EFEN ball like that, I'm gonna put a cap in ya!!!" And stop putting your dirty depends in my locker too!!! Orrelse!!!

[/QUOTE]

If you don't like the comments then stop posting garbage.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If you aren't Rusty then at least make up your own material.  This is a classic Rusty line he uses when he is backpedaling and deflecting.  And it isn't the only phrase you copy from him.  So maybe you should start using your own material and people wouldn't think you were the same person. 

Apparently you didn't learn since the last time you were on here and got embarrassed. 

Embarrassed? When? I'm under an alias? How do people get embarrassed under an alias? You are a strange dude, TFB. I have no idea what your obsession with Rusty is, but I am starting to see your obsession is becoming a psychosis about me now too. You can't embarrass soemone you don't know, will never know, and who doesn't know you or anyone here. Is that it? THIS IS ALL PERSONAL FOR YOU? YOU HAVE A VERY SAD EXISTENCE TFB12. NOW LEARN YOUR LESSON SINCE I'VE JUST EMBARRASSED YOU, you strange little man.........One last thought, for ya TFB12! You come on here and hide behind not only the initials of Tom Brady's initials and jersey number, but actually post a picture of his image on your avatar. Notice mine? Annonymity is what I seek here. You are seeking the approval that you never had in your meager existence by being someone you MAN LOVE. Right now you are the best you ever will be right here on BDC in costume as TFB12. Do you have a blow up doll named GiZZZZZZZZZelle too? U R a sad joke dude. Leave people alone you embarrasssed wierdo. 

It's a forum, that's how avatars are used in forums.   Nothing is personal for me, I just like calling out trolls who feel like they can make dumb statements that have no merit to them because the can hide behind anonymity.  That's what trolls do, and that's what you do.

And yes, you have been embarrassed here many, many times the last time was the biggest.  So no, we don't know who you are, even though you like tell everyone all about yourself and don't give a name, but most know that when they read a RallyC post it can't be taken serious because you post garbage.  You are a troll and you embarrassed yourself last time so keep it up, and I'm pretty sure you will continue to get embarrassed.  I guess you like that and probably used to that!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I just don't believe the story at all.  First; I don't believe that Welker would be such a dik that he wouldn't show a teamate how to use the video equipment.  Second; I don't believe that Welker would be such a little girl as to go and tell on Hernandez.  I don't believe that Welker is a gossip.  I can't imagine how anyone on a Patriot's team would talk about this to the press.  The story is just not true. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Embarrassed? When? I'm under an alias? How do people get embarrassed under an alias? You are a strange dude, TFB. I have no idea what your obsession with Rusty is, but I am starting to see your obsession is becoming a psychosis about me now too. You can't embarrass soemone you don't know, will never know, and who doesn't know you or anyone here. Is that it? THIS IS ALL PERSONAL FOR YOU? YOU HAVE A VERY SAD EXISTENCE TFB12. NOW LEARN YOUR LESSON SINCE I'VE JUST EMBARRASSED YOU, you strange little man.........One last thought, for ya TFB12! You come on here and hide behind not only the initials of Tom Brady's initials and jersey number, but actually post a picture of his image on your avatar. Notice mine? Annonymity is what I seek here. You are seeking the approval that you never had in your meager existence by being someone you MAN LOVE. Right now you are the best you ever will be right here on BDC in costume as TFB12. Do you have a blow up doll named GiZZZZZZZZZelle too? U R a sad joke dude. Leave people alone you embarrasssed wierdo. 

It's a forum, that's how avatars are used in forums.   Nothing is personal for me, I just like calling out trolls who feel like they can make dumb statements that have no merit to them because the can hide behind anonymity.  That's what trolls do, and that's what you do.

And yes, you have been embarrassed here many, many times the last time was the biggest.  So no, we don't know who you are, even though you like tell everyone all about yourself and don't give a name, but most know that when they read a RallyC post it can't be taken serious because you post garbage.  You are a troll and you embarrassed yourself last time so keep it up, and I'm pretty sure you will continue to get embarrassed.  I guess you like that and probably used to that!

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Your own embarrassment of who you really are shows through with everything you write Tom Brady. You are truly the embarrassed one. I ve never experienced an iota of embarrasent here. U need help man. Show me another poster  who's avatar is the image with face, name, and number of a still reigning star of an NFL team, and i will show you another man who lacks his own Genetils You, my friend, should be ashamed and the real TB12 should be concerned. 

Classic!  Backpedal and deflect, another Rusty tactic!  Are you sure you aren't him?

You were laughed off of here last time you got into it with me.  Everyone was making fun of you and the silly comments you were making because you were embarrassed, you were owned!  You lost your cool and flipped out and started writing in anger.  That's when everyone jumped your crap and ran you off.  Took you a while to come back, yet everyone ends up coming back, hoping people will forget.  LOL @ You!  You are a fraud! 

You come on here, tell about who you are and all you have done but won't provide a name!  hahaha!!  Yeah, tell me who lacks the genetils. 

Apparently you are confused here... It's a Patriots fan forum, that's what user names and avatars are used for.  It's not a self help forum to come and try and build your self esteem by telling everyone you played this, ran that fast, jumped that high, lifted this much, blah, blah, blah.  Sorry you have such low self esteem that you felt the need to have to come on here and prove yourself.  How does it feel living in the past, you certainly can't do any of that now! Hahaha! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

Your own embarrassment of who you really are shows through with everything you write Tom Brady. You are truly the embarrassed one. I ve never experienced an iota of embarrasent here. U need help man. Show me another poster  who's avatar is the image with face, name, and number of a still reigning star of an NFL team, and i will show you another man who lacks his own Genetils You, my friend, should be ashamed and the real TB12 should be concerned. 

Classic!  Backpedal and deflect, another Rusty tactic!  Are you sure you aren't him?

You were laughed off of here last time you got into it with me.  Everyone was making fun of you and the silly comments you were making because you were embarrassed, you were owned!  You lost your cool and flipped out and started writing in anger.  That's when everyone jumped your crap and ran you off.  Took you a while to come back, yet everyone ends up coming back, hoping people will forget.  LOL @ You!  You are a fraud! 

You come on here, tell about who you are and all you have done but won't provide a name!  hahaha!!  Yeah, tell me who lacks the genetils. 

Apparently you are confused here... It's a Patriots fan forum, that's what user names and avatars are used for.  It's not a self help forum to come and try and build your self esteem by telling everyone you played this, ran that fast, jumped that high, lifted this much, blah, blah, blah.  Sorry you have such low self esteem that you felt the need to have to come on here and prove yourself.  How does it feel living in the past, you certainly can't do any of that now! Hahaha! 

Tom Brady, i live in reality. You are dillisional. Where is a backpedal? Your fraudulent summations Mr. Brady, are simply that. You are pretty much living in a fantasy that has nothing to do with the purpose of these forums. You cant bully a real man, Tom Brady. Now, wake up and wipe off from your obsession with me, or is it Rusty? We are everywhere Tom! are u Really Tom Brady? Im Really RallyC. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Are you purposely a disingenuous toolbag, or is your reading comprehension so poor that it just seems that you spin what people say to fit your agenda?   I said BY ALL INDICATIONS Hern was a friend and a good teammate BEFORE this controversy.  NOTHING had come out before this debacle which was my ENTIRE PREMISE in your original stupid thread.

All of this crap is being sensationalized now because of the conflict at hand with Hernandez.  Are you that gullible that you don’t think players threaten each other/talk sh*t during practice and training camp?  Have you ever played football?  These are not calm guys and future monks.  Most are aggressive, talk sh*t constantly, and get into altercations regularly.  Why do you think several fights break out at every training camp around the league? Hell, me and my friends get pissed off at each other and threaten to “f*ck each other up” all the time.  Does that mean that me and my friends, who have never been in trouble with the law, should be taken into custody because of our potential capability to be murderers?  Goodness, you are truly an idiot.

What’s next?  Hern wrecked somebody so hard in Oklahoma drills so BB should have seen his aggressiveness as potential for murder?  You are such a toolbag.

I'm not necessarily on board with the personal attacks, but I agree with the general sentiment of this post.  This guy's life is being put under a microscope and a lot of stuff is coming out of the woodwork being reported by the same people who have reported about a dozen times that his arrest is imminent.  

At the end of the day none of us are really equipped to analyze the "red flags" issue.  None of us really know what kind of information was actually available.  None of us know what the average NFL player is really like (as IrishMob noted in this post and I have in others these guys are all pretty competitive and a lot of them come from pretty rough backgrounds) and how much crap would come out if they were being scrutinized as much as AH is now.  It looks like AH got into some serious s hit and barring something unexpected I think he is going to go down pretty hard for it even if he doesn't serve any time.  At the end of the day though all of this MMQB'ing is just that.  You can't retract your previous support for the extension by arguing "you didn't have all the information" and then string up Kraft and BB now when you still clearly don't have all the information.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

Tom Brady, i live in reality. You are dillisional. Where is a backpedal? Your fraudulent summations Mr. Brady, are simply that. You are pretty much living in a fantasy that has nothing to do with the purpose of these forums. You cant bully a real man, Tom Brady. Now, wake up and wipe off from your obsession with me, or is it Rusty? We are everywhere Tom! are u Really Tom Brady? Im Really RallyC. 

It's a Patriots fan forum troll, that's what user names and avatars are used for.  But hey, feel free to keep it going since that is apparently the only material you have left.  I have embarrased you with everything else you have tried to get me on.  So your parents really named you Rally? Really?   Hahahaha! Serious?

RallyC the former NFL and CFL player?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

It's a Patriots fan forum troll, that's what user names and avatars are used for.  But hey, feel free to keep it going since that is apparently the only material you have left.  I have embarrased you with everything else you have tried to get me on.  So your parents really named you Rally? Really?   Hahahaha! Serious?

RallyC the former NFL and CFL player?

OK, i started to feel something that i thought was embarrassment, but then I farted and it went away. Tom Brady, that doesnt even look like you. U arent fooling anybody with that. And, where was all this creativity when you chose your BDC avatar. I get it, you ONLY want to be Tom Brady. How silly of me to ask. I am RallyC, not the least embarrassed by a man who dreams about being other men. Tom, its just not working my friend. :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Heads up everybody! If you say something derogatory about Wes Welker, TFB12 aka Tom Brady will get really really upset and post animated pictures and stuff..........He will attempt to embarrass all of you strangers out there! Weak dude, weak. Tom Brady deserves a better name sake than the likes of you.