Hernandez used marijuana....big deal!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hernandez used marijuana....big deal!

we've all seen the story, I'm sure.

Who hasn't? Is my question. Especially in college.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Hernandez used marijuana....big deal!

or in the nfl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB will him know its a no-no on the patriots, ask Willie Andrews

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Big Deal. It'd be a story if he was beating women, cutting their faces with glass, getting shot at, having 7 kids in 5 states, or ripped his college team apart. A little wacky tabacky in college isn't going to hurt anyone.

It's not a big deal as long as he stops smoking in the pros.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

see Ricky Williams.

Unless he quits football for a spiritual trip... shouldn't be a problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Regardless of where anyone stands on pot use, it does not say anything good about someone when they know they will get tested, and they still risk it.  It's one thing if you are a burger flipper and come up positive, it's another thing when you are a darn good football player and you are throwing away millions of dollars by lacking the good sense to stay away from the bong.  Dropping in the draft did indeed cost him a ton of money.

I'm not saying he's a loser, but I am saying he still has/had a lot of growing up to do, and maybe needs a good injection of common sense.  Hopefully BB can keep him straight.  If he can stay straight we stole him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Hernandez used marijuana....big deal!:
    Regardless of where anyone stands on pot use, it does not say anything good about someone when they know they will get tested, and they still risk it.  It's one thing if you are a burger flipper and come up positive, it's another thing when you are a darn good football player and you are throwing away millions of dollars by lacking the good sense to stay away from the bong.  Dropping in the draft did indeed cost him a ton of money. I'm not saying he's a loser, but I am saying he still has/had a lot of growing up to do, and maybe needs a good injection of common sense.  Hopefully BB can keep him straight.  If he can stay straight we stole him.
    Posted by carawaydj
    Why do you equate pot smoking to growing up, Willie Nelson is 900 years old and smokes pot. Bill Clinton ran the country and he still looks high to me! Now although I agree with you that he should be making better decisions that just cost him a fortune, how would you expect him to make that decision when he was freaking stoned? Imagine if the NFL swithced to pot for pain medication instead of using all those poision injections to the body. I think Im on to something here! oh yeah

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'm sure the pats were well aware of this before they took this kid.  I'm sure everything will be fine with him moving forward.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Judging by the the meathead Globe writers smoking a joint is akin to being the head of a drug cartel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I hate that they did TWO articles on it, and that it is FRONT page.  Classless

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

What Michael Phelps should have said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

So Albert Breer has a "source close to Hernandez" that knows the scoop.

Let's hope AB is not following on the footsteps of the infamous John Tomase.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

In Response to Re: Hernandez used marijuana....big deal!:
    So Albert Breer has a "source close to Hernandez" that knows the scoop. Let's hope AB is not following on the footsteps of the infamous John Tomase.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

He clearly is heading down that slippery slope...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Who cares?  Really, a college kid smoked some weed.  Now that's a story.  If it caused his stock to drop, guess he'll have to live with the consequences of being a lower round draft pick. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

no its no big deal,but lets dont be double standard,when it comes to other players out there.it cant be ok for one and not another.