Hernandez, why is it...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Hernandez, why is it...?

Why is it (it seems), Everytime Hernandez makes a huge impact play it is always called back for a penalty. Wether a 45+ yard reception or 5yd TD pass. His "Big" plays always seem to come back.

noting the smaller plays seem to result in BIG plays for the opposing defense.
    The poor guy can't catch a break.

Still love that he is on OUR Team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Hernandez, why is it...?

Odd, isn't it?  Kid's got tremendous upside in addition to how he's contributing now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

might be because 25% of the plays that are not flagged hes dropped the ball.

He had a few big drops last night, including a touchdown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He has fumbled a few times also . It is just bad luck on the penalties. TB still targets the guy and sooner or later as teams really try to cover Gronk, Hernandez could start to rack up those big yards and more TD catches. As for now TB throws to the most open guy, Hernandez will continue to get his chances to shine.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Gronk is having the same problem.  Don't get me wrong the guy is a beast but he has had more then a few clank of his hands the last 3 games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cause they use Hernandez in screens and that DOOFUS(!) Mankins is too busy taking cheap shots to help throw a block. 

I want to see it Rain!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

In Response to Re: Hernandez, why is it...?:
    [QUOTE]Gronk is having the same problem.  Don't get me wrong the guy is a beast but he has had more then a few clank of his hands the last 3 games.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Are you high?