Hernandez will play Thursday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hernandez will play Thursday

Albert Breer (NFL Network)

Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez will play Thursday, barring any late setbacks, and despite being limited today. Been out since mid-October.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Hernandez will play Thursday

Smiley MSN Emoticon applause 004.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon 132.gifSmiley MSN Emoticon 033.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Glad to hear. 

I think he's more talented that Gronk, to be honest. Different type of player, for sure, but he is able to both use his large frame to get leverage and make acrobatic catches, while also having uncanny quickness and speed.

You can't replace Gronk, but with Hernandez returning, this offense shouldn't miss a beat. Get Gronk healthy for the postseason, and let's get Hernandez re-acclimated over these last 6 weeks. 

The offense should be clicking down the stretch, and with the re-addition of Gronk, we'll be peaking at the right time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

If Herny is playing will he be in regualr slot ..split out .. and have Shiancoe, Fells,  Hoosamanaui (?) play the traditional tight end?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to hear. 

I think he's more talented that Gronk, to be honest. Different type of player, for sure, but he is able to both use his large frame to get leverage and make acrobatic catches, while also having uncanny quickness and speed.

You can't replace Gronk, but with Hernandez returning, this offense shouldn't miss a beat. Get Gronk healthy for the postseason, and let's get Hernandez re-acclimated over these last 6 weeks. 

The offense should be clicking down the stretch, and with the re-addition of Gronk, we'll be peaking at the right time.

[/QUOTE]

Someone should post a thread about who is better..I would easily pick Gronk. Gronk can do the same damage catching the ball and can block. I hope Hernandez can come back and stay healthy...hopefully they both will be healthy come playoff time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Glad to hear. 

[/QUOTE]

Someone should post a thread about who is better..I would easily pick Gronk. Gronk can do the same damage catching the ball and can block. I hope Hernandez can come back and stay healthy...hopefully they both will be healthy come playoff time.

[/QUOTE]

I love Hernandez but how could anyone not choose Gronk. Gronk actually makes more circus catches and has better hands in my opinion also.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Albert Breer (NFL Network)

Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez will play Thursday, barring any late setbacks, and despite being limited today. Been out since mid-October.

[/QUOTE]

bb asked him and hes mannin up my take. id keep him out if im bb. he aint ready sunday, he aint ready 3 days later. bring him back 100% or if needed against houston. he will be more needed in the playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

id keep him out if im bb. he aint ready sunday, he aint ready 3 days later. bring him back 100% or if needed against houston. he will be more needed in the playoffs

[/QUOTE]

You make a good point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Glad to hear. 

[/QUOTE]

neither replaces the other. they both are a unique talent with uniqe skill sets not replicated anywhere in the league

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

id keep him out if im bb. he aint ready sunday, he aint ready 3 days later. bring him back 100% or if needed against houston. he will be more needed in the playoffs

[/QUOTE]

You make a good point.

[/QUOTE] 

Totally disagree.  Just because he was kept out of Sunday's game doesn't mean he won't be ready for the Jets game.  In fact, seems I read (do not recall where) that Hern was specifically kept out Sunday so that he could be ready Thursday. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

This is a mistake bringing Hernandez back now. Save him for when he is 100%. He's more valuable in the playoffs than now. Against the Jests, the Pats should emphasize the run more and use WW and Edelman even more in passing game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

How in the world do any of us know whether Hernandez is 100% healthy or not?  For all we know, Hernandez could have played on Sunday, but they chose to hold him out to prepare for the Jets. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1 guy I trust is Troy Brown, he said this injury is very bad, wont be same for whole year, needs a lot of rest. Very hard to make cuts with this injury. Could be a ploy too, for something for Ryan to think about.

[/QUOTE]

nope this is the case with high ankle sprains