Hernandez working with Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hernandez working with Brady

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is tweaking his offseason training approach with the help of his quarterback.

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Tuesday that Hernandez has rented a place in Manhattan Beach, Calif., in order to participate in workouts with Tom Brady.

Brady has had Wes Welker and Julian Edelman out for workouts near his Southern California home in the past, according to Breer.

Hernandez signed a five-year extension with the Patriots last summer, but saw his 2012 season compromised by a nasty high-ankle sprain in Week 2. Hernandez returned from the injury, but never fully regained his burst. In 10 games, Hernandez finished with 51 catches for 483 yards and five touchdowns.

With Welker potentially leaving town as a free agent, Hernandez could become even more important to a Patriots' offense that feeds off his versatility. If Hernandez is lucky, his workout plan might even yield a visit to Brady-Gisele Manor.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000136495/article/aaron-hernandez-to-work-with-tom-brady-in-socal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Hernandez working with Brady

Nice catch. Love the dedication from AH. Of course, it aint a bad place to hang out even without Brady around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Maybe they are preparing him for the Wes role when Wes leaves. Would make sense to see more Hern in the slot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think Hernandez is a big talent, but I seriously worry about the health of this guy...especially in the slot. I also worry about turnovers with him, but they paid him and he's going to have to produce now - I can see him taking over for Welker in the middle of the field.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I heard in the off season Hernandez is Bradys pool boy, Woodhead does his landscaping and Chung is his chauffer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I worry about Brady in January.

Trolling again Rusty, daily trolling

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Nope. Every time anyone deflects from the truth or Brady needing to be better, not someone like Hernandez, I will remind them of that.

The troll is Mt Hurl, you're just too immature and naive to see it.

WHAT!? he had an opinion, it had nothing to do with Brady. Rusty can you really not see how this is the behviour of a troll, you poison every thread with the same notions. Mthurl might well be a Brady ball washer and I might be one but at least we don't go on every thread and gear it towards our thoughts . That's what trolls do, is this because you feel people have to believe this truth you provide? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

This has no business being posted in this thread. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Nope. Every time anyone deflects from the truth or Brady needing to be better, not someone like Hernandez, I will remind them of that.

No one deflected anything. Someone posted a thread stating that Hernandez is working with Brady in CA. during the offseason. You showed up and made an off-the-wall remark about Brady's postseason play.

Speaking of deflecting and agendas...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

No one deflected anything. Someone posted a thread stating that Hernandez is working with Brady in CA. during the offseason and you showed up and made an off-the-wall remark about Brady's postseason play.

You don't get it either. He's pointing to Hernandez's few games he misses per year as a built in excuse for Brady.  It's another angle he can use that basically says "BB doesn't get enough weapons for Brady".

It's no different than his buddy, TripleOG, just starting a thread yesterday about trading Gronk.

They're all ways to make it seem like all the blame goes to others all over the roster, but Brady.

Pretty sure you're overthinking this.

Hernandez is a phenomenal talent who can have a big effect on each and every game. That said, we'd be lying if we said he's perfect; he isn't. He's a bit rough around the edges, has had some dropping issues and has had issues staying healthy. 

All Hurl was doing was pointing this out. To assume that he was using it as a built-in excuse for Brady is silly. 

The fact that he's working out with Brady during the offseason is good news and means that he's motivated to improve.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another thing, if we ran the ball more, a taller, lankier Hernandez wouldn't be targeted as much nor would Gronk. 

Take that up with the greatest coach of all-time junior.

Your daily whipping is fully commenced.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

No one deflected anything. Someone posted a thread stating that Hernandez is working with Brady in CA. during the offseason. You showed up and made an off-the-wall remark about Brady's postseason play.

Another thing, if we ran the ball more, a taller, lankier Hernandez wouldn't be targeted as much nor would Gronk. I mentioned the same thing last year when they were using Hernandez as an RB. He's too tall. He's going to get creamed. I cringed every time he ran.  My analysis is the same for Kapernick. Someone is going to come flying in and snap those twig legs of his and everyone will be wondering why he was so hyped.

Obviously, you want your best players involved, but if they scaled it back a bit with each, used more flanking plays and ran a bit more, the likelihod of injuries would be reduced.

Welker, as tough as he is, battles injuries all year which actually affects his play.  He just sustains more because he can ball up and keep a tighter body due to his body size. Troy Brown had this, so was Branch.  Edelman is a little long, so he could learn some tricks in terms of going down earlier and balling up when the play is about done.

Who knows maybe these drops occur because Welker is dinged up and it affects his ability to concentrate?

Reduce the amount of throwing even more, and you'll see healthier receiving targets and a BETTER Brady.

I'll have to check on this, but didn't we have our most rushing attempts since a long, long time this season?

We ran the ball plenty and Ridley was effective, along with doses of Vereen, Woodhead and Bolden (when he was still in the loop).

The offense was very balanced throughout the season (a few games notwithstanding), including the Divsional Game, and even moreso in the AFCCG (until we got down by 2 possessions and Ridley was in a partial coma). 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And the thread heads south into yet another Brady sux/Brady's God flame throwing contest.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

WHAT!? he had an opinion, it had nothing to do with Brady. Rusty can you really not see how this is the behviour of a troll, you poison every thread with the same notions. Mthurl might well be a Brady ball washer and I might be one but at least we don't go on every thread and gear it towards our thoughts . That's what trolls do, is this because you feel people have to believe this truth you provide? 

You're missing the point.  He's premptively taking a shot at Hernandez's health to have a built in excuse for Brady in 2013.

Mt Hurl isn't dumb. He's sneaky and a liar, but he's not dumb.  That's trolling. It's not different than Underpants.  Honesty, objectivity, being fair, don't apply to trolls.

I am getting it you see you're also trying to be smart, you percieve I have a level of intelligence much below yours and although I don't care to comment on your intelligence (a liberty you regularly take) I can tell you now i'm aware of your manipulative ways, using others as back up is one of favourite forms of manipulation, telling posters regularly that everyone on the forum is laughing at them. Stuff like that, I don't have to offend you or call you names except one and that name is TROLL. Also it's completly crazy how paranoid your statement about mthurl is, you're defending future scenarios before they occur

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll have to check on this, but didn't we have our most rushing attempts since a long, long time this season?

We also passed the ball more than any time in Brady's career. The hurry up simply provided a lot more plays than usual.

The differerence in balance was around one play in 33 from 2011. (3%)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts