Hernandez working with Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Hernandez working with Brady

In response to ATJ's comment:

And the thread heads south into yet another Brady sux/Brady's God flame throwing contest.

And who started that? Same old fool that starts it every time. He WILL be responded to vigorously. Make no mistake about that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

I worry about Brady in January.

Trolling again Rusty, daily trolling

Nope. Every time anyone deflects from the truth or Brady needing to be better, not someone like Hernandez, I will remind them of that.

The troll is Mt Hurl, you're just too immature and naive to see it.

No one deflected anything. Someone posted a thread stating that Hernandez is working with Brady in CA. during the offseason and you showed up and made an off-the-wall remark about Brady's postseason play.

Speaking of deflecting and agendas...

You don't get it either. He's pointing to Hernandez's few games he misses per year as a built in excuse for Brady.  It's another angle he can use that basically says "BB doesn't get enough weapons for Brady".

It's no different than his buddy, TripleOG, just starting a thread yesterday about trading Gronk.

They're all ways to make it seem like all the blame goes to others all over the roster, but Brady.

Pretty sure you're overthinking this.

Hernandez is a phenomenal talent who can have a big effect on each and every game. That said, we'd be lying if we said he's perfect; he isn't. He's a bit rough around the edges, has had some dropping issues and has had issues staying healthy. 

All Hurl was doing was pointing this out. To assume that he was using it as a built-in excuse for Brady is silly. 

The fact that he's working out with Brady during the offseason is good news and means that he's motivated to improve.

Sorry. They do this every offseason when Brady underperforms. When the D misses Andre Carter in the SB last year or Talib and Jones aren't in the AFC title game, they act like it meant nothing. But, if Gronk can't go, they'll use that as the main reason why Brady makes bad decisions or throws.

You're a little new here, so you don't know their games as well as the rest of us.

MacMenimin also lied about attending BC, so you're not really aligning with the most objective and fair of fans either.

Certainly not having Jones or Talib hurt. You could tell the second that Talib went down that trouble would ensue. Cole has no business being on a football field (beyond being a ST player), and it was particularly bad that he was on Boldin. The last thing you want is a 6'1, 220 lb physical WR matched up on a 5'10", 190 lb slot CB. 

Making excuses for Brady, however, is perfectly fine to a certain extent (considering he was without Gronk).

I can't think of a receiver on the team that can win a jump ball or consistently create separation (Gronk notwithstanding). The Ravens are a talented, physical defense and Brady had to throw in tight, tight windows all game long. Most QBs would struggle under those circumstances. I'm not completely relieving him of responsibility, but he wasn't getting much help out there from the defense or his receivers. Did he need to play better? Yes. But so did the rest of the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxr1. Show bosoxr1's posts

Brady is afraid of getting hit........sliding 3 yards shy of a first down on 3rd and 8 in the AFC Championship.............then getting a fine for his leg up.  Too bad such a talented guy can't find a hole big enough to drive a bulldozer through. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to bosoxr1's comment:

Brady is afraid of getting hit........sliding 3 yards shy of a first down on 3rd and 8 in the AFC Championship.............then getting a fine for his leg up.  Too bad such a talented guy can't find a hole big enough to drive a bulldozer through. 

sad thing is, some of those holes WERE big enough to drive a bulldozer through

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Nope. Every time anyone deflects from the truth or Brady needing to be better, not someone like Hernandez, I will remind them of that.

No one deflected anything. Someone posted a thread stating that Hernandez is working with Brady in CA. during the offseason and you showed up and made an off-the-wall remark about Brady's postseason play.

Speaking of deflecting and agendas...

You don't get it either. He's pointing to Hernandez's few games he misses per year as a built in excuse for Brady.  It's another angle he can use that basically says "BB doesn't get enough weapons for Brady".

It's no different than his buddy, TripleOG, just starting a thread yesterday about trading Gronk.

They're all ways to make it seem like all the blame goes to others all over the roster, but Brady.

Pretty sure you're overthinking this.

Hernandez is a phenomenal talent who can have a big effect on each and every game. That said, we'd be lying if we said he's perfect; he isn't. He's a bit rough around the edges, has had some dropping issues and has had issues staying healthy. 

All Hurl was doing was pointing this out. To assume that he was using it as a built-in excuse for Brady is silly. 

The fact that he's working out with Brady during the offseason is good news and means that he's motivated to improve.

Sorry. They do this every offseason when Brady underperforms. When the D misses Andre Carter in the SB last year or Talib and Jones aren't in the AFC title game, they act like it meant nothing. But, if Gronk can't go, they'll use that as the main reason why Brady makes bad decisions or throws.

You're a little new here, so you don't know their games as well as the rest of us.

MacMenimin also lied about attending BC, so you're not really aligning with the most objective and fair of fans either.

HAHAHAHAHAH look at my post, I didn't even know you had written this when I posted ^^. I just nailed you dude you da mn TROLL. If you want to play this game I can join in,  dreighver I wanted rusty here to take a bet with me a couple of weeks ago, he didn't take it. He ignored it and went on as usual which basically proved that he lies as a means of emphasising his points....all the time and he constantly brings up this BC thing which isn't a lie but try telling him that

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

He's never been fleet-of-foot, and that's showing more and more now that he's aging. That said, he's still one of the smartest, best-prepared, and most-accurate QBs in the league.

What do you guys expect from him? He's not a runner; never has been. To expect anything from him in terms of running is unrealistic.

I guess it's Brady's fault that he's getting old. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Look at the INT in the SB last year. He ran to the right, was ahead of the pursuit and was so hellbent on throwing, he actually slowed up to set his feet JUST TO THROW.

The wise move there would have been to run to the right more and forward and slide or just throw it away. I mean, it was first down!

Ugh.

Yeah, and if only Mayo didn't miss that tackle, or if only Hightower didn't miss that tackle, or if Welker hadn't dropped that pass... or if 'x' didn't/did do 'y'.

Point is, you could find hundreds of plays over the years that a certain player could have done better on. 

It takes a village. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

WHAT!? he had an opinion, it had nothing to do with Brady. Rusty can you really not see how this is the behviour of a troll, you poison every thread with the same notions. Mthurl might well be a Brady ball washer and I might be one but at least we don't go on every thread and gear it towards our thoughts . That's what trolls do, is this because you feel people have to believe this truth you provide? 

You're missing the point.  He's premptively taking a shot at Hernandez's health to have a built in excuse for Brady in 2013.

Mt Hurl isn't dumb. He's sneaky and a liar, but he's not dumb.  That's trolling. It's not different than Underpants.  Honesty, objectivity, being fair, don't apply to trolls.

I am getting it you see you're also trying to be smart, you percieve I have a level of intelligence much below yours and although I don't care to comment on your intelligence (a liberty you regularly take) I can tell you now i'm aware of your manipulative ways, using others as back up is one of favourite forms of manipulation, telling posters regularly that everyone on the forum is laughing at them. Stuff like that, I don't have to offend you or call you names except one and that name is TROLL. Also it's completly crazy how paranoid your statement about mthurl is, you're defending future scenarios before they occur

Listen kid, I've been harrassed here for years, but in the end I've been right all along. Don't come in here and follow me around acting like the trolls and irrationals are right and I'm wrong.

Forget it.  If the mods simply did their jobs, those people wouldn't be here and these discussions/confrontations wouldn't be needed.

Simple.

Listen Old Man, emphasis on listen, I mean you keep taking what I say and simply forgetting the parts where i agree with you. YOU ARE RIGHT in that the ball should have been run more in the AFCCG there you go I agree, black and white. This however does not change the fact you're also a Troll for hijacking the majority of threads. Now take that onboard.

Simple

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Look at the INT in the SB last year. He ran to the right, was ahead of the pursuit and was so hellbent on throwing, he actually slowed up to set his feet JUST TO THROW.

The wise move there would have been to run to the right more and forward and slide or just throw it away. I mean, it was first down!

Ugh.

it may be just him trying to make the big play for his team....he feels he shoulders such a load and has to make big throws down the field. the fact is though, that he doesnt. the offense is more effective when he is throwing short passes to welker, hernandez, gronk, etc....when he tries forcing the ball to lloyd, it ends up being incomplete or intercepted. perfect example of him forcing the ball was that int in the super bowl last year, he threw up an ill advised hail mary to a tight end who was playing with a severe ankle sprain, yea that makes a ton of sense...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, I'm sure BB wants his $20 mil 35yo QB grunting out the tough yards.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

He's never been fleet-of-foot, and that's showing more and more now that he's aging. That said, he's still one of the smartest, best-prepared, and most-accurate QBs in the league.

What do you guys expect from him? He's not a runner; never has been. To expect anything from him in terms of running is unrealistic.

I disagree that he's st the smartest and best prepared or most accurate.  Flacco sadly just showed why that's not accurate.

I'd take Rodgers and Brees over Brady too.  Hurts. Truth hurts. My suggestions are meant to help Brady.

His decision making has weakened since 2007. In 2006, he thought nothing with running at Urlacher and dictating with the right decision. It had nothing to do with age or being fleet of foot. It was the right DECISION.

I didn't say Brady was the 'best' in any of those categories. I said he's 'one of' the best. 

Easily top 5, probably top 3 in terms of preparation, football IQ and accuracy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxr1. Show bosoxr1's posts

In response to dreighver's comment: It's got nothing to do with his getting old...........He stopped short of the first down marker sliding with no one within 5 yards of him.  It's the AFC Championship for xrists sake.  Go all out.........win, that type of effort...............or you can always sit and watch the less talented team go to the Super Bowl.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

^^Troll. Not here for genuine discussion.

You're the troll junior. More and more say this flat out. You lose again.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

This is a classic troll, (well your whole Brady is worse than defense bit is classic trolling) this is about Hernandez trying to improve. One thing he needs to improve is staying healthy. You had no reason to bring up Brady.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"More and more" are 20 year old kids who are insecure or insecure adults like you who run around in a pack stalking me because they were exposed at one time or many, many times.

You continuing to align with trolls and irrationals doesn't really mean "more and more". Typing the same rhetoric over and over, doesn't mean "more and more".

Capiche?

This is what happens Rusty, you lose so you deflect. If you want my opinion on the matter at hand if Hernandez could simply tuck the ball away a bit better (particularly during spin moves and cuts) he'd be a much better player on top of this I feel we'll never fully appreciate his talent until he finally puts in a full season

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"More and more" are 20 year old kids who are insecure or insecure adults like you who run around in a pack stalking me because they were exposed at one time or many, many times.

You continuing to align with trolls and irrationals doesn't really mean "more and more". Typing the same rhetoric over and over, doesn't mean "more and more".

Capiche?

I capiche that you live in a da da land complete with "voices" which tell you that you aren't a nutcase. But you are.