Hernandez working with Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Hernandez working with Brady

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Amazing..  a post about some good news about two players taking their OWN time to practice and improve themselves and it turns into a bashing session pitting one poster versus another!  Some folks have such severe tunnel vision, don't they?

I'm really sorry man, I'll admit I totally jacked this thread but it's only because i'm fully sick of seeing every other thread jacked by Rusty so I thought i'd be able to talk some sense into him, obviously a dumb idea. It won't happen again, Rusty can do what he likes

I did not name names to protect the "innocent"....  you know what I mean?  (-;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think Hernandez is a big talent, but I seriously worry about the health of this guy...especially in the slot. I also worry about turnovers with him, but they paid him and he's going to have to produce now - I can see him taking over for Welker in the middle of the field.

I just think he is simply not a slot receiver. I still think this guy is overrated. He is definitely not a TE (he is not a good blocker), he is not fast enough to be an outside guy, and I wonder if he really has the quickness or the toughness to be a slot guy. Welker took a ton of big hits in that position. Being able to take a pounding is part of playing that position. 

Seeing him this season he does not look that great but I think alot because of his ankle. Think he needs to learn to block better to optimize his potential because really he does not have a vertical leap but is fairly quick for his size. Does not dish out punshiment when you try to tackle him, more the ellusive type.

He does seem to get open when he is healthy  which is big but what part of that is due to being covered by LB's?

Glad he is trying to get better. Might be overated but definately has a place on the field.

I agree it had to have a lot to do with the ankle. I mean he's cutting constantly and you can't do that on a bum ankle. This is the thing with Hern I think it's time for him to decide what he is exactly he can either add 10 pounds and be a real TE or he can stay the same or maybe drop a few and be a full time wide out. I prefer the swiss army knife that he is but at the end of the day i'd rather he was on the field all the time. The true telling of Hernandez will be when we see him healthy all season, then his true quality can finally be assesed until then it's all just maybes and what ifs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Amazing..  a post about some good news about two players taking their OWN time to practice and improve themselves and it turns into a bashing session pitting one poster versus another!  Some folks have such severe tunnel vision, don't they?

I'm really sorry man, I'll admit I totally jacked this thread but it's only because i'm fully sick of seeing every other thread jacked by Rusty so I thought i'd be able to talk some sense into him, obviously a dumb idea. It won't happen again, Rusty can do what he likes

I did not name names to protect the "innocent"....  you know what I mean?  (-;

Haha why thank you ! Or should I just say the "innocent" are very thankful 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

^^Troll. Not here for genuine discussion.

You're the troll junior. More and more say this flat out. You lose again.

"More and more" are 20 year old kids who are insecure or insecure adults like you who run around in a pack stalking me because they were exposed at one time or many, many times.

You continuing to align with trolls and irrationals doesn't really mean "more and more". Typing the same rhetoric over and over, doesn't mean "more and more".

Capiche?

This is what happens Rusty, you lose so you deflect. If you want my opinion on the matter at hand if Hernandez could simply tuck the ball away a bit better (particularly during spin moves and cuts) he'd be a much better player on top of this I feel we'll never fully appreciate his talent until he finally puts in a full season

What did I lose exactly?

Hey, remember when I got you to admit you lied about attending BC because your grammar was so awful, I knew you weren't attending BC?

lol

Last time I checked, smart people don't really align with liars.

You're a Troll and you can't admit it, you know how many people have actually called you a troll or incinuated you were on this thread alone....at least 5. How many have called me a troll....you. See you're also a delusional man who chooses to pick and choose what he wants to take from a thread title such as this. Hern working with Brady is the name of this thread your defense is that this thread consists of 2 topics obviously Hern and Brady and that's why you can talk about Brady in any respect you want. Well can i just say that's the same logic as someone making a thread called "Welker working with Brady" and their first response being i'm worried about Welker in January. Except not just on this one thread, on almost every thread on the forum. See you call babe a troll for blaming Welker for the drop in SB46, he doesn't believe it was Brady's fault, you do however and you blame Brady all the time, in this way you're a troll. If Babe is a troll then you have to be a troll 

Gee, who are your classes going at BC this semester, Macnameninin? lol

They're fine, tough all the same senior year you know. I'd heard it was intense but not to this degree. Havn't got much longer to go now though. I'm doing my dissertation on the effects of oral nucleotide supplementation on blood nucleotide pool, high intensity interrmittent repeated sprinting performance and nucleotide degradation after short term 14 day supplementation. If you like a copy of the paper when i've written it i'd have no problem, e-mailing it you. This is truely pathetic behaviour for a man of the age you claim to be, do you have kids? do they know you behave like this online? Also I find it hilarious you clearly purposefully mispell my name every time you type it....it's not my name man and it doesn't matter how you spell it it won't get to me so stop wasting you time with that. 

Sure, Danny. Lie, then admit, then lie again.   Excellent stuff.  When i was your age, I wasn't on messageboards being a tool. I was having fun, working hard both in school and as an intern with a fortune 50 company, chasing girls and partying.

Check it out sometime.

My god do I weep for the future. What is with these millenial gen dorks who have ZERO communication or social skills?

Put down the mouse, put down the texting, the Facebook, etc, and learn to converse with adults, kiddie.

Nah instead of doing it in your 20's you do it in your 40's. If you must know man I live a bit away from my Girlfriend who i've been with since I was 16...pretty sure i'll marry her at this stage. It kind of takes my desire to party away from me, furthermore I train hard for my javelin throwing and i'm really bad hungover so I tend to avoid drinking where I can. I do know how to talk to adults Rusty I talk to them all the time, My father is probably the best friend i've ever had and through that i'm quite friendly with his friends as well as a host of others who seem to have no problem. In fact it seems to be just you,  which isn't surprising considering i've been on here making you look like a fool all day. Stupid Troll 

Ironic how you claim I am a troll, but you have totally derailed this yourself with your selfish board tactics wanting to make it about YOU.

Just go away. You contribute NOTHING to the discussions, many of which are far over your head.

Such as? Or is this you just firing from the hip in an attempt to stop me. All i'm doing is trying to ruin your time on this forum like you've done to so many others and i'm not talking trolls i'm talking genuine fans. On the adderal thread you ripped on TFB12 honestly maybe the nicest poster i've ever read opinions from on any forum i've ever been on. How could I not understand the context of your discussions, I agree with most of your opinions (on the offensive side at least) that once again does change the fact you're a troll 

How did I rip TFB12? I agree he is a nice poster.   You're so childish, it's unreal.

Anyone challenging anyone here in a discussion is not "ripping" someone.

You made an underhanded comment out of no where about his photo shopping because he opposed your views on adderall. I think the line was "maybe you should stick to your photoshopping". Quite pathetic if you ask me as the guy does it for the board and normally on request. You'll say anything to anyone when you don't agree with their thoughts. I mean how many people on this board have you suggested need to read more, or just called flat out stupid? You're so childish you're making up stuff like I can't grasp your intelligent football discussions and then not providing me with examples of this in action. You're so childish you attack my grammar when you know i'm right, have you ever admitted to being wrong to anyone on this forum ever? 

Well, he was misinformed on what Adderall is. It's Ritalin and it's not a masking agent. I am sorry, but people who refuse to learn are broadcasting ignorance and it's just unnecessary.

I suggested he stick to the photoshopping because he was wat out of his league pretending an upper with a brandname somehow was different than cocaine. He wouldn't answer why one was a "PED" and why one was an illegal street drug and treated differently by the NFL.

So, if you're not going to have a civil debate, panic, and then lash out to attack, that's not on me, that one was on TFB12.

The NFL STILL doesn't test for HGH but Adderall is so offensive to Goodell? What a joke.

Now we have deer antler spray for Ray Ray and Goodell has said nothing.  I was pointing to the hypocrisy of pretending Adderall actually did something and how it's more in defense of possible legal repercussions and a claim of negligence by a party or parties in the future, most notably the gov't.

The people who call me stupid are utter morons, so I consider them calling me that a compliment, considering the source.

Pretty hard to be called stupid when I'm five steps ahead of the majority of the people who think they have a clue on this board. The arrogance is amazing.

Their attitude is "I've made up my mind and I am right, so if someone disagtree with my delicate psyche, I lash out."

You call that mature, kid? I don't. I call it insecurity and unable to see other points of view, which is a huge character flaw.

You just defined yourself, make this a thread^^ and write a question underneath it asking if this describes you and I could almost guarantee everyone will say it does. Do you not get the complete and utter hypocrisy of what you've just written. You've just stated that you're 5 steps ahead of everyone and then followed this by saying you're amazed at the arrogance of posters. Then you've went ahead to state what you do, as in you form an opinion on something that cannot ever have a factual answer such as the welker drop/Brady bad throw in SB46. No one can ever define who's fault that was it's just an opinion, you don't even know how Welker felt about the ball whether he thought it was good or bad whether Brady thought the throw was good or bad the answer probably lies in these 2 opinions but they're ones we'll never know. If anyone ever disagrees with your opinion you lash out at them and call them everything you can. Finally and here's the kicker, I agree with you on so many points and yet you ignore this. I'm not insecure at all, I know what I believe I accept it when proven wrong by fact. That's somethin you'll never do and Old man I think that's a major character flaw, unable to see other points of view because you're so convinced in your own head you're right. Finally I havn't lashed out at you once, i've simply used your own opinions and what you've written throughout this thread. I didn't call you any name other than Troll because that's what you are

Right. Season tickets in the family since '78, countless games, many of the historical variety before the pink hat invasion, yet I'm a "troll".

Just go away, you entitled Millenial. Ugh. So annoying.

Is that the best you can come up with, Go away....after all this, dissapointed Rusty I really am. You're a troll on this board by definition look at this, it's actually funny how acurate it is in defining you 

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a  newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

See that is you and you don't even realise you're doing it and before you say I am the same i'm not this is one thread out of your hundreds of jacked threads and whats more I only came after you because you did it once more on this thread. I mean you didn't expect anyone to actually take you on with your comment earlier, you were looking for a fight with mthurl that's all. You can still be a major fan and be a troll online, I mean if you don't know who zyzz is he's a perfect example he was an internet troll on bodybuilding forums whilst also being one of the most famous bodybuilders in the world. He knew he was a troll though and did it for kicks, you don't even realise you think because you're a fan you can't be a troll, i mean it's not like saying if you don't have legs you can't walk it's actually more like saying if you're ugly you can't get girls where ugly people do in fact get girls sometimes, See even if it is rare for a fan to be a troll it's still possible 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

^

OP

(me)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

"More and more" are 20 year old kids who are insecure or insecure adults like you who run around in a pack stalking me because they were exposed at one time or many, many times.

You continuing to align with trolls and irrationals doesn't really mean "more and more". Typing the same rhetoric over and over, doesn't mean "more and more".

Capiche?

This is what happens Rusty, you lose so you deflect. If you want my opinion on the matter at hand if Hernandez could simply tuck the ball away a bit better (particularly during spin moves and cuts) he'd be a much better player on top of this I feel we'll never fully appreciate his talent until he finally puts in a full season

What did I lose exactly?

Hey, remember when I got you to admit you lied about attending BC because your grammar was so awful, I knew you weren't attending BC?

lol

You're a Troll and you can't admit it, you know how many people have actually called you a troll or incinuated you were on this thread alone....at least 5. How many have called me a troll....you. See you're also a delusional man who chooses to pick and choose what he wants to take from a thread title such as this. Hern working with Brady is the name of this thread your defense is that this thread consists of 2 topics obviously Hern and Brady and that's why you can talk about Brady in any respect you want. Well can i just say that's the same logic as someone making a thread called "Welker working with Brady" and their first response being i'm worried about Welker in January. Except not just on this one thread, on almost every thread on the forum. See you call babe a troll for blaming Welker for the drop in SB46, he doesn't believe it was Brady's fault, you do however and you blame Brady all the time, in this way you're a troll. If Babe is a troll then you have to be a troll 

They're fine, tough all the same senior year you know. I'd heard it was intense but not to this degree. Havn't got much longer to go now though. I'm doing my dissertation on the effects of oral nucleotide supplementation on blood nucleotide pool, high intensity interrmittent repeated sprinting performance and nucleotide degradation after short term 14 day supplementation. If you like a copy of the paper when i've written it i'd have no problem, e-mailing it you. This is truely pathetic behaviour for a man of the age you claim to be, do you have kids? do they know you behave like this online? Also I find it hilarious you clearly purposefully mispell my name every time you type it....it's not my name man and it doesn't matter how you spell it it won't get to me so stop wasting you time with that. 

Sure, Danny. Lie, then admit, then lie again.   Excellent stuff.  When i was your age, I wasn't on messageboards being a tool. I was having fun, working hard both in school and as an intern with a fortune 50 company, chasing girls and partying.

Check it out sometime.

My god do I weep for the future. What is with these millenial gen dorks who have ZERO communication or social skills?

Put down the mouse, put down the texting, the Facebook, etc, and learn to converse with adults, kiddie.

Nah instead of doing it in your 20's you do it in your 40's. If you must know man I live a bit away from my Girlfriend who i've been with since I was 16...pretty sure i'll marry her at this stage. It kind of takes my desire to party away from me, furthermore I train hard for my javelin throwing and i'm really bad hungover so I tend to avoid drinking where I can. I do know how to talk to adults Rusty I talk to them all the time, My father is probably the best friend i've ever had and through that i'm quite friendly with his friends as well as a host of others who seem to have no problem. In fact it seems to be just you,  which isn't surprising considering i've been on here making you look like a fool all day. Stupid Troll 

Ironic how you claim I am a troll, but you have totally derailed this yourself with your selfish board tactics wanting to make it about YOU.

Just go away. You contribute NOTHING to the discussions, many of which are far over your head.

Such as? Or is this you just firing from the hip in an attempt to stop me. All i'm doing is trying to ruin your time on this forum like you've done to so many others and i'm not talking trolls i'm talking genuine fans. On the adderal thread you ripped on TFB12 honestly maybe the nicest poster i've ever read opinions from on any forum i've ever been on. How could I not understand the context of your discussions, I agree with most of your opinions (on the offensive side at least) that once again does change the fact you're a troll 

How did I rip TFB12? I agree he is a nice poster.   You're so childish, it's unreal.

You made an underhanded comment out of no where about his photo shopping because he opposed your views on adderall. I think the line was "maybe you should stick to your photoshopping". Quite pathetic if you ask me as the guy does it for the board and normally on request. You'll say anything to anyone when you don't agree with their thoughts. I mean how many people on this board have you suggested need to read more, or just called flat out stupid? You're so childish you're making up stuff like I can't grasp your intelligent football discussions and then not providing me with examples of this in action. You're so childish you attack my grammar when you know i'm right, have you ever admitted to being wrong to anyone on this forum ever? 

Well, he was misinformed on what Adderall is. It's Ritalin and it's not a masking agent. I am sorry, but people who refuse to learn are broadcasting ignorance and it's just unnecessary.

I suggested he stick to the photoshopping because he was wat out of his league pretending an upper with a brandname somehow was different than cocaine. He wouldn't answer why one was a "PED" and why one was an illegal street drug and treated differently by the NFL.

So, if you're not going to have a civil debate, panic, and then lash out to attack, that's not on me, that one was on TFB12.

The NFL STILL doesn't test for HGH but Adderall is so offensive to Goodell? What a joke.

Now we have deer antler spray for Ray Ray and Goodell has said nothing.  I was pointing to the hypocrisy of pretending Adderall actually did something and how it's more in defense of possible legal repercussions and a claim of negligence by a party or parties in the future, most notably the gov't.

The people who call me stupid are utter morons, so I consider them calling me that a compliment, considering the source.

Pretty hard to be called stupid when I'm five steps ahead of the majority of the people who think they have a clue on this board. The arrogance is amazing.

Their attitude is "I've made up my mind and I am right, so if someone disagtree with my delicate psyche, I lash out."

You call that mature, kid? I don't. I call it insecurity and unable to see other points of view, which is a huge character flaw.

You just defined yourself, make this a thread^^ and write a question underneath it asking if this describes you and I could almost guarantee everyone will say it does. Do you not get the complete and utter hypocrisy of what you've just written. You've just stated that you're 5 steps ahead of everyone and then followed this by saying you're amazed at the arrogance of posters. Then you've went ahead to state what you do, as in you form an opinion on something that cannot ever have a factual answer such as the welker drop/Brady bad throw in SB46. No one can ever define who's fault that was it's just an opinion, you don't even know how Welker felt about the ball whether he thought it was good or bad whether Brady thought the throw was good or bad the answer probably lies in these 2 opinions but they're ones we'll never know. If anyone ever disagrees with your opinion you lash out at them and call them everything you can. Finally and here's the kicker, I agree with you on so many points and yet you ignore this. I'm not insecure at all, I know what I believe I accept it when proven wrong by fact. That's somethin you'll never do and Old man I think that's a major character flaw, unable to see other points of view because you're so convinced in your own head you're right. Finally I havn't lashed out at you once, i've simply used your own opinions and what you've written throughout this thread. I didn't call you any name other than Troll because that's what you are

Right. Season tickets in the family since '78, countless games, many of the historical variety before the pink hat invasion, yet I'm a "troll".

Is that the best you can come up with, Go away....after all this, dissapointed Rusty I really am. You're a troll on this board by definition look at this, it's actually funny how acurate it is in defining you 

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a  newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

See that is you and you don't even realise you're doing it and before you say I am the same i'm not this is one thread out of your hundreds of jacked threads and whats more I only came after you because you did it once more on this thread. I mean you didn't expect anyone to actually take you on with your comment earlier, you were looking for a fight with mthurl that's all. You can still be a major fan and be a troll online, I mean if you don't know who zyzz is he's a perfect example he was an internet troll on bodybuilding forums whilst also being one of the most famous bodybuilders in the world. He knew he was a troll though and did it for kicks, you don't even realise you think because you're a fan you can't be a troll, i mean it's not like saying if you don't have legs you can't walk it's actually more like saying if you're ugly you can't get girls where ugly people do in fact get girls sometimes, See even if it is rare for a fan to be a troll it's still possible 

I have no idea why me saying Brady needs to be better in January on a "Hernandez and Brady" thread is "provocative". Maybe very ultra sensitive BBWs it might be.

Also, please learn to spell "realize". It's very hard to take any kid seriously who claims he attends BC and spells a 3rd grade word wrong, over and over.

Yes, go away. You disrupt these threads a lot more than I do.  You're essentially stalking me at this point.

It's because it was so out of place and was completly out of context with the theme of the thread which was the topic hernandez working with Brady therefore you should have given your opinion on this occurence, the theme wasn't general thoughts on Brady. 

I wasn't first educated in the American education system, I moved here when I was a junior in high school and now attend BC and the funny thing is no one has ever said anything to me about my spelling of "realize" until now. Both spellings are acceptable, they're both correct.

Haha well that's a joke i suppose that's why everyone's calling you the troll and no one has called me one. I only seem to be "stalking" you because you post more than everyone on every thread, you're slightly unavoidable 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

^

OP

(me)

LOL, at least you seem to be having a good time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I worry about Brady in January.

be better to worry about your defense with a lead in the last minutes of a super bowl

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Capiche?

What did I lose exactly?

lol

Check it out sometime.

never seen anyone who needs a real good punch in the mouth more than you Queenie