HERNY BUSTED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

HERNY BUSTED!

8:46 OFFICIAL! NOW its game time.. he's officially ARRESTED! the question is at what charge? wouldnt shock me if its a MURDER charge. pats cant have him around til it all plays out. was off by a day, thought he would be busted yesterday. figure now goody can start setting his minimal base discipline (6 games minimum). no way he's playin this year at the very  LEAST!

wonder if he'll make or get bail. this whole season will b played under a cloud, with bb having to answer repeated questions esp if his replacements arent up to the task. methinks  bb will take an extra month in Croatia at this rate before returninng to the states.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: HERNY BUSTED!

You are such a low IQ attention wh0re gossip queen its pathetic. The Celtics site is much more peaceful lately without your ignorant rambling. Get a clue and GO AWAY!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Why are you so excited dude? Seriously take it easy.. Your posts are truly ignorant and usually very lengthy in subject. Time to ignore you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie's drivel is truly disgusting, 'Herny' "Goody' and the way he gets shamefully excited about things is like a teenage girl, then he rambles endlessly, has no clue how to type/speak the english language and is a known racist and sexist, on and on... the man is disgusting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I agree with the last three posts. I fortunately can't see the first since it has been ignored.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Commie's drivel is truly disgusting, 'Herny' "Goody' and the way he gets shamefully excited about things is like a teenage girl, then he rambles endlessly, has no clue how to type/speak the english language and is a known racist and sexist, on and on... the man is disgusting

apart from all this, you really llike me, no?

7. This post has been removed.