Herschel Walker "THE TRADE" part 2 staring Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Herschel Walker "THE TRADE" part 2 staring Tom Brady

Its pretty clear by this point that you don't have a clue. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Herschel Walker "THE TRADE" part 2 staring Tom Brady:
    Its pretty clear by this point that you don't have a clue. 
    Posted by 123meg

Its pretty clear by your point about his point is pretty pointless..Like you really have a clue about anything Brady is going to do.... You dont build a Mansion in California only to visit it once in a while. He's done with the Patriots and BB not getting a good team around him. He wants to move on to bigger and better things! And he will!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I would not wish this to happen, but if TB did leave for more money, i don't think he'd ever win another SB. he knows his best chances are in NE with a great coach.

to win a SB he'd have to walk into a situation like Favre did in Minnesota, with team that is only missing a top QB,

i can't believe kraft has done a deal and given him the same money that e. manning or p.rivers got. technically he should get more for what he's contributed to the franchise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Herschel Walker "THE TRADE" part 2 staring Tom Brady:
    I would not wish this to happen, but if TB did leave for more money, i don't think he'd ever win another SB. he knows his best chances are in NE with a great coach. to win a SB he'd have to walk into a situation like Favre did in Minnesota, with team that is only missing a top QB, i can't believe kraft has done a deal and given him the same money that e. manning or p.rivers got. technically he should get more for what he's contributed to the franchise.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I agree with you although one can make the case that the 49ers will be that team for Brady if he and Patriots brass don't see eye to eye. Still, it would be a blunder of epic proportions if they did let Brady leave town without fair compensation, which I'm sure they won't let happen. I heard Polian say today that he's looking to get a deal done with Peyton before the END of the 2010 season, which means he, like all other owners and shrewd businessmen in the NFL, are waiting to see how this CBA pans out. If Peyton and Brady have to wait, the other mere mortals in the NFL have no shot at getting a new deal done right now. I can understand both sides: owners can't pay a percentage of something if they don't know what the whole is; similarly, some elite players can't risk injury playing for an under-valued contract and risk missing out on future earnings. It's going to be interesting to watch.

I think Brady will get paid and he's not going anywhere. He's stated on many occasions that he plays for the best coach in NFL history. He also voluntarily took several paycuts to make sure the team built around him was better. I think this is just a matter of both sides understanding that there's definitely mutual interest but they both also understand that some other chips have to fall first that have nothing to do with character, performance on the field, personal lives, etc.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

listen

Read the first post

Brady does not get a deal this year. Why, because a 30% increase is not enough to get it done and Kraft is not willing to pay him exceptionally high signing bonuses over the next two years when he is not sure if 2011 is going to exsist.

- I stated that they would
    1) Tag him in 2011, which would pay him roughly 16 million
    2) Tag him again in 2012, to pay him 18.5 million

The problem is, what if 2011 does not exist and Brady now 33 going on 35 in 2012 is past his prime.

What is he worth.
    Who will pay the value the Patriots may target. 
    How many draft picks would a team be willing to give up.
    If he is traded for picks how much money will he make from his new team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Dumb post Brady is clearly going to get a contract with new england it takes awhile to work out details and his side is also waiting on Peyton Mannings contract ... What, would you say the same about Manning too? No way either Brady or Manning are getting traded, their both signing 4-6 year deals for hefty money.....They are the best qbs in the nfl, lets be serious for a second.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

This post was proposed as a hypothetical using rough approximations for numbers and you morons turned it into something else.