He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!

The Vikes and Cowboys have something in common. Both have QBs that are endlessly hyped by the media to lead their teams to the 2011 Super Bowl. Both are perennial chokers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Lets hope hes active

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

if he plays hes gonna do really well... but then we are going to be rejoicing that we found a superstar OLB... then he'll get injured the next game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

His return reminds me of the line from Hotel California where they you can stab him with your steely knife but you just can't kill the beast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

was Crable ever Hurt at Michigan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]was Crable ever Hurt at Michigan
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

No, he was New England jinxed. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

we are due a break !

Hope he breaks through !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i'm not so sure that crable is really all that injury prone. it seemed like he was stashed on IR half way through his rookie year because he wasnt ready to play. and then he showed up to camp in 09 still not ready to play (before training camp this year he admitted that he didnt really know the playbook in the past), so BB IR'd him rather than dump another 3rd round pick.
    so this year he somehow showed up out of shape despite taking part in the offseason conditioning program. i think his problem has always been motivation, and this includes his days in college. so i guess he somehow whipped himself into shape at home enough to impress BB and put him on the practice squad. and i guess he's shown enough in practice (and BB is desperate enough) to give him a shot. its an interesting story, but hard to imagine a guy who has not played in a game in so long to be able to do anything. and this guy has burned us soooo many times. but still...i'm curious.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He hasn't played a game in what? Three years. Tough to believe a guy that is essentially a rookie or worse will even play at all tomorrow. Hope I see him out there bending around the corner and bringing down the QB, but I highly doubt it. Some had him rated as a sixth round selection and thus far he's proven them right.  

Sections
Shortcuts