he's gone, he's gone... i cant believe that he's gone.. what went wrong.... with RIDLEY!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: he's gone, he's gone... i cant believe that he's gone.. what went wrong.... with RIDLEY!

Do you find it hard to get thru the day with such a mental handicap?

geezzzzzz....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: he's gone, he's gone... i cant believe that he's gone.. what went wrong.... with RIDLEY!

Relieved to see this thread.  I'm one of the few around here that likes Ridley and what he brings to this offense.  Commie saying he's gone means he's a lock to stay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Are you making stuff up again?  Tell us about the hero USC guy again. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Ridley, Vereen, white will make the final cut.. After that it's a guess. Bolden maybe after that don't care

Always Right.....at least in my mind

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Sweet! I love Ridley and now that you have sources saying he's gone I know he's a lock and due for a good year 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Why the hell did I click on this thread? I know who created it and yet I still did it.

Stupid me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why the hell did I click on this thread? I know who created it and yet I still did it.

Stupid me.

[/QUOTE]

He is going with the 'if you throw enough crap against the wall, something is bound to stick' theory with this prediction. Eventually one of the stories from his sources will be true...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Troll work city.  Ban commie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]

Stupid me.

[/QUOTE]

lol- I was thinking the exact same thing two seconds before I read your comment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Stupid me.

[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. It's like a train wreck... something you don't want to see, but you can't help looking at it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

troll CC I thought you announced a couple weeks ago you were quitting BDC for good? Please go away you are the most hated person here!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Relieved to see this thread.  I'm one of the few around here that likes Ridley and what he brings to this offense.  Commie saying he's gone means he's a lock to stay.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'm with you Matt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! You got that right!

Sections
Shortcuts