Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

I keep hearing and reading more and more speculation about this. When I read sources-I immediately discard the information. And all a sudden tmz and usa are reporting the shooting in Florida, where has that been since February.

So Hernandez or an associate shoots this guy a mile from his home, leave the body on the ground, leave the car, that apparently Hernandez has rented, go home and wait for the cops to show up. It just doesn't sound reasonable

When the cops make their statement , I'll listen and then speculate, until then I persume he's innocent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

In response to APpats21's comment:

100% agree! It sucks because AH is my favorite player in the league. Im hoping he'll be cleared of anything and was just some bad decision making on his part, hanging out with those people.

there has been a report from a Pat's player that he was trying to get away from those people, so maybe they wanted something, he wouldn't go along so  they made this happen.( that's my speculation)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Seriously, the guy's touchdown dance is making it rain... Should we be surprised he is not an upstanding citizen?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Ned Braden,

APPats is corerect  Your sentence made no sense  You need to slow down when

you're typing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Seriously, the guy's touchdown dance is making it rain... Should we be surprised he is not an upstanding citizen?

* Pacman throws barbs of jealousy*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'll wait till I see more evidence until I make a conviction or an aquittal personally. I don't even have any speculation.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I dont see how a touchdown dance is representive of his character...

Well considering "making it rain" is something rich guys do at strip clubs to show off, I would say it is extremely representative of his character. It is something he chooses to associate himself with while on the football field.

Not to mention, it lead to "Pac-Man" Jones being suspended for an NFL season, I would think it is a reference football players would stay away from.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to user_1797616's comment:

Ned Braden,

you're typing.

I could have written it better, but it still makes sense just fine. I shouldn't have even written the last one in clarification because I left out "fiancee" there. 

This isn't my job here, so I really don't care how well a post is written.  We all know Hernandez's future sister in law was dating the victim. Ugh. Just move on. It's crap like this that derails threads. The constant badgering over silly minor things in terms of how someone would prefer somethign to written, so arrogantly so, has got to stop.

you are so right another post just deriorated into the same posters calling each other names  I think they are friends trying to take away our message board 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I dont think AH had anything to do with the murder, just hope the cops didnt find any drugs or unregistered guns at his place when they searched it. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ned Braden,

you're typing.

I could have written it better, but it still makes sense just fine. I shouldn't have even written the last one in clarification because I left out "fiancee" there. 

This isn't my job here, so I really don't care how well a post is written.  We all know Hernandez's future sister in law was dating the victim. Ugh. Just move on. It's crap like this that derails threads. The constant badgering over silly minor things in terms of how someone would prefer somethign to written, so arrogantly so, has got to stop.

For crying out loud!!    The guy was Aarons sister's boyfriend's sister's fiancee's borther's girlfriend's cousion's half brother, who was adopted, half sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriends sisters boyfriend.  Next time get it right!

Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

100% agree! It sucks because AH is my favorite player in the league. Im hoping he'll be cleared of anything and was just some bad decision making on his part, hanging out with those people.

there has been a report from a Pat's player that he was trying to get away from those people, so maybe they wanted something, he wouldn't go along so  they made this happen.( that's my speculation)

That's the theory I am going with at this point, too. A frame job type situation aka we'll hurt someone close to you type of thing.   Lloyd was dating Hernandez's sister.

I just can't see a guy who went into Kraft's office last summer crying asking to donate 50K to the Myra Kraft Fund being some schemer to stupidly rent a van in his own name and then plop a dead body of your own GF's sister, 100 yards from your own house.

It just doesn't make sense.

Either way, someone has been murdered and unnecessarily so, obviously.  If they can't find anything in LLoyd's background which points to moving drugs or something, that theory above might appear to be what has happened.

I read it was AH's fiance's sister's boyfriend. Not his sister's boyfriend.

I didn't say it was Hern's sister's boyfriend. I said the body found (the victim) is his own GFs sister's (boyfriend). Yes.  Hern's GFs's sister was dating Lloyd, apparently.

You like to swing in and try to correct me, but I would suggest slowing down and reading.  

I mean i was just saying so you knew because you never said anywhere there it was AH's fiance's sister's boyfriend. You said "Lloyd was dating Hernandez's sister." and then "plop a dead body of your own GF's sister"

you are right and didnt think you were the least bit arrogant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Ned Braden,

you're typing.

you are so right another post just deriorated into the same posters calling each other names  I think they are friends trying to take away our message board 

I don't know if they are friends, but they like to align in order to form sort of a troll guild (so to speak) to apparently entertain themselves, which obviously is sick and demented.

The fact the mods can't see this is becoming absolutely ridiculous as they delete some of my tame comments mere seconds after I make a post.

Ned,  Above you wrote, "We all know Hernandez sister-in-law was dating the victim."

I thought it was established that the victim was dating Hernandez's sister's

friend.  What am I not understanding?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

so  TFB are you supporting Aaron or no???

Ned Braden,

you're typing.

For crying out loud!!    The guy was Aarons sister's boyfriend's sister's fiancee's borther's girlfriend's cousion's half brother, who was adopted, half sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriends sisters boyfriend.  Next time get it right!

Smile

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Ned Braden,

you're typing.

For crying out loud!!    The guy was Aarons sister's boyfriend's sister's fiancee's borther's girlfriend's cousion's half brother, who was adopted, half sister's boyfriend'sbrother's girlfriends sisters boyfriend.  Next time get it right!

Smile

Hold on, this part confused me. Does the cousin and her half brother(who was adopted) share the same mother or father? And since he has an additional half sister, then is she in anyway related to the cousin who is his other half sister?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Really is this TMZ or what. I really don't care who is dating who or who's sister is involved, I am just hoping that he isn't involved! I think having a few rental cars in his name shows that he has too many losers he is hanging with. Who rents a car and dumps a body and then leaves the car? Just sounds so crazy. I am going to wait until the facts come out, The problem is that there is always a rush of judgement and that reporters are so lazy. They just keep rehashing the same story over and overl. Can't they get off their cans and walk the beat for a story, it's sad that TMZ is being reported as a source??? What is wrong with this Country???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

"My Best Friends Sisters Boyfriend's Brothers Girlfriend Heard From This Guy Who Knows This Kid Who's Going With the Girl Who Saw Ferris Pass Out at 31 Flavors Last Night. I guess  it's pretty serious."

Is there a collection being taken?

Sections
Shortcuts