Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

Let's make this real simple so there is problem with the sentence structure.

If you are judged by the company you keep,  let's hope that A/H beefs up in the better judgement department at the very least...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

100% agree! It sucks because AH is my favorite player in the league. Im hoping he'll be cleared of anything and was just some bad decision making on his part, hanging out with those people.

there has been a report from a Pat's player that he was trying to get away from those people, so maybe they wanted something, he wouldn't go along so  they made this happen.( that's my speculation)

i guess if one pays them enough ...a story like that might fly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not on his side. He should have known to stop hanging around these kinds of schmucks from high school already. 

I hope it's proved he was completely innocent but this is not looking good for him right now. 

I"m not on the side or Aaron, I'm on the side of the truth. It's not a matter of innocent or guilty, it's a matter of degrees. If it turns out he obstructed the investigation like Ray Lewis did, that is unacceptable also. 

For now I will withold judgement but it looks very likely Aaron used seriously bad judgement along the way here. 

He needs his family to support him blindly, that's what family is for. But that's not what I'm for. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to user_1797616's comment:

Ned Braden,

APPats is corerect  Your sentence made no sense  You need to slow down when

you're typing.

I could have written it better, but it still makes sense just fine. I shouldn't have even written the last one in clarification because I left out "fiancee" there. 

This isn't my job here, so I really don't care how well a post is written.  We all know Hernandez's future sister in law was dating the victim. Ugh. Just move on. It's crap like this that derails threads. The constant badgering over silly minor things in terms of how someone would prefer somethign to written, so arrogantly so, has got to stop.

For crying out loud!!    The guy was Aarons sister's boyfriend's sister's fiancee's borther's girlfriend's cousion's half brother, who was adopted, half sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriends sisters boyfriend.  Next time get it right!

Smile

"My Best Friends Sisters Boyfriend's Brothers Girlfriend Heard From This Guy Who Knows This Kid Who's Going With the Girl Who Saw Ferris Pass Out at 31 Flavors Last Night. I guess  it's pretty serious."

Smile

BTW, could you have picked someone better then Ned, he seemed like such a wimpy putz from what I remember.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to user_1797616's comment:

Ned Braden,

APPats is corerect  Your sentence made no sense  You need to slow down when

you're typing.

I could have written it better, but it still makes sense just fine. I shouldn't have even written the last one in clarification because I left out "fiancee" there. 

This isn't my job here, so I really don't care how well a post is written.  We all know Hernandez's future sister in law was dating the victim. Ugh. Just move on. It's crap like this that derails threads. The constant badgering over silly minor things in terms of how someone would prefer somethign to written, so arrogantly so, has got to stop.

For crying out loud!!    The guy was Aarons sister's boyfriend's sister's fiancee's borther's girlfriend's cousion's half brother, who was adopted, half sister's boyfriend'sbrother's girlfriends sisters boyfriend.  Next time get it right!

Smile

Hold on, this part confused me. Does the cousin and her half brother(who was adopted) share the same mother or father? And since he has an additional half sister, then is she in anyway related to the cousin who is his other half sister?

I'm not sure about that, nor is anyone else at this time.  It's possible that the answer of that question could very well be in the box that they took from AH's home. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

100% agree! It sucks because AH is my favorite player in the league. Im hoping he'll be cleared of anything and was just some bad decision making on his part, hanging out with those people.

Well I am as big a Pats fan as anybody BUT look at his history. Several failed urinalysis before the draft dropping him from 2nd to 4th, associates involved in drug stuff, the fact that he knew the victim, he was un cooperative, does not sound like someone who is innocent. He is responsible for the company he keeps the old saying "Show me who you walk with and I will show you who you are? " that is common sense. He may be innocent of the crime of murder but he is not innocent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Seriously, the guy's touchdown dance is making it rain... Should we be surprised he is not an upstanding citizen?

I dont see how a touchdown dance is representive of his character...

Well considering "making it rain" is something rich guys do at strip clubs to show off, I would say it is extremely representative of his character. It is something he chooses to associate himself with while on the football field.

Not to mention, it lead to "Pac-Man" Jones being suspended for an NFL season, I would think it is a reference football players would stay away from.  

Pacman made it rain then punched the stripper that tried to pick up the cash. That is a little different than just throwing your money around.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

If Hern did in fact personally know the victim then it makes sense that he is suspect #1 because the body was found so close to his home. That doesn't mean he is guilty, just gotta wait and see what other information comes. Him not coorperating at first doesn't look good on his part, all the more reason to keep the focus on him. We shall see....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

If Hern did in fact personally know the victim then it makes sense that he is suspect #1 because the body was found so close to his home. That doesn't mean he is guilty, just gotta wait and see what other information comes. Him not coorperating at first doesn't look good on his part, all the more reason to keep the focus on him. We shall see....

I don't like all the talk about him not cooperating.  They need to explain what he was not cooperating with.  Did he not want to talk to the police when they first showed up?  Heck, I wouldn't want to talk to the police either unless my attorney was present.  That would clearly be a mistake.  So what else?  Wouldn't let the police in without a warrant?  Would you? 

The media needs to stop with this not cooperating stuff unless they can provide specifics.  Unless they did already and I missed it.  If so, someone please fill me in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Also, Does anyone know if Hernandez has even been formally interviewed yet?  I'm not so sure he has; I have not heard or read anything about him being formally interviewed.  I would assume if you are a suspect that this would have happened already.  Matter of fact, even if he wasn't a suspect and was just a person of interest that this would have happened by now.  Again, I haven't heard or read that has happened at this point.  So that being the case you have to really wonder if AHern is as involved as deep as the media says he is.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think that in cases like this there is a natural tendency to draw conclusions however premature they may be.  Although I've expressed concern in other threads I'm basically in the wait and see camp.  Hopefully the facts will clear AH of any wrongdoing otherwise 'it is what it is.'

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The "Hope" and "Change" thing never really works out in the end.

The writing is on the wall at this point. The Police are carefully building a case. The 4 leave and 3 return account is the end for Hernandez. He will either face some sort of murder/manslaughter charge or an accessory charge...whichever...he's done here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

The "Hope" and "Change" thing never really works out in the end.

The writing is on the wall at this point. The Police are carefully building a case. The 4 leave and 3 return account is the end for Hernandez. He will either face some sort of murder/manslaughter charge or an accessory charge...whichever...he's done here.

well gee thanks for enlightning all of as to what's going on. Not only do you have access to the state police, the attleboro police, the boston police, you have access to the Patriots front office!!!! could it just be that the victum DROPPED the other three off then LEFT in the car Hernandez lets him drive. The only thing he s guilty of at this point  is being too generous.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Please stop with with the foolish postings.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

Being uncooperative or not answering questions apparently makes you guilty now.

Supreme Court: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt

http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2021208775_apussupremecourtsilence.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

there has been a report from a Pat's player that he was trying to get away from those people, so maybe they wanted something, he wouldn't go along so  they made this happen.( that's my speculation)

That's the theory I am going with at this point, too. A frame job type situation aka we'll hurt someone close to you type of thing.   Lloyd was dating Hernandez's sister.

I just can't see a guy who went into Kraft's office last summer crying asking to donate 50K to the Myra Kraft Fund being some schemer to stupidly rent a van in his own name and then plop a dead body of your own GF's sister, 100 yards from your own house.

It just doesn't make sense.

Either way, someone has been murdered and unnecessarily so, obviously.  If they can't find anything in LLoyd's background which points to moving drugs or something, that theory above might appear to be what has happened.

I read it was AH's fiance's sister's boyfriend. Not his sister's boyfriend.

I didn't say it was Hern's sister's boyfriend. I said the body found (the victim) is his own GFs sister's (boyfriend). Yes.  Hern's GFs's sister was dating Lloyd, apparently.

You like to swing in and try to correct me, but I would suggest slowing down and reading.  

LMAO....u said "Lloyd was dating Hernandez's sister.

I said "I read it was AH's fiance's sister's boyfriend. Not his sister's boyfriend"

It's not my fault u get things wrong and can't admit it. In addition, I didn't even know it was you when I responded.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Kind of agree with no looter here.  The "4 left together but only 3 came home" thing is a very difficult statement to get around.  Perhaps the authorities are simply trying to bait one of the 3.  Perhaps the authorities have floated a false statement to the public. 

The issue for Hernandez is that if he can be identified as being with the victim the evening of his death, but then later not with him and having not reported either his car missing or the victim missing, then the difficult question is "why"?

I'll float a scenario that exonerates Hernandez from the death but not football problems.  Lets say all 4 returned to Hernandez's home.  The victim then left to buy some drugs for the group but never returned.  Because of the illegality of the anticipated drug deal, Hernandez did not report either his car or his friend missing fearing consequences.  Given the homicide, the consequences occur anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Kind of agree with no looter here.  The "4 left together but only 3 came home" thing is a very difficult statement to get around.  Perhaps the authorities are simply trying to bait one of the 3.  Perhaps the authorities have floated a false statement to the public. 

The issue for Hernandez is that if he can be identified as being with the victim the evening of his death, but then later not with him and having not reported either his car missing or the victim missing, then the difficult question is "why"?

I'll float a scenario that exonerates Hernandez from the death but not football problems.  Lets say all 4 returned to Hernandez's home.  The victim then left to buy some drugs for the group but never returned.  Because of the illegality of the anticipated drug deal, Hernandez did not report either his car or his friend missing fearing consequences.  Given the homicide, the consequences occur anyway.

i was thinking. What is the possibility that the victim's murder was related to the Miami shooting.  I find it interesting that the murder story and the shooting story doesn't mention who might have been present during the shooting story in Miami? So, what if Lloyd was gonna snitch about the Miami shooting? All speculation....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Its all going to come down to the security videos. Whats to say that hernandez went to bed and they took the van later? I'm writing Hernandez off as being able to play this season. Goodell will surely suspend him. Sad to say but I'm glad it happened now as opposed to August or September.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

always innocent until proven guilty. remember he's a former bristol, conn gang member and probably can't shake them off. shooting another in the face is another issue. how does his rental car get involved? doesn't make sense, but remember he's 23 y.o. and being accustomed to entitlement may effect is thought processes. and let's please leave ray ray out of this one. lewis that is. me thinks herny has some splaining to do. good luck to him.

Sections
Shortcuts