Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Hey Aaron--I'm on your side!

Even the dumbest criminal in the world wouldn't leave a car near the murder scene...makes no sense. You can try and speculate all you want with the very limited info we have, which by the way, is all info coming from the media who would do anything for a headline. If you believe everything the media is reporting right now, I have some amazing wetlands for sale for you.....

If he's found guilty...then let justice be served. Until then, I am not about to pass judgement on a case that nobody really knows whats going on yet. I'm not ready to lock him up just because he's dumb enough to hang around his old trouble making gang friends. Just like rookies in training camp, only time will tell what's going to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I will support AH regardless of the non sense that has to be made up! Listen I'm not a rocket scientist, but even I wouldn't be dumb enough to kill someone in my own neighborhood and then just deposit the body less than a mile from my crib along with a vehicle rented in my name! Sorry but this is a frame job, I don't know who is trying to run this game, but it tells me AH has some serious enemies. Also I'm sure that even as arrest happy as the MSP are they aren't fooled by this kind of setup. Even more remarkable is his alledgedly shooting some guy at a strip club in Miami and there was no police report (which is a crime in itself) ! Anyone with money and questionable friends has to watch his associations. I'm AH and I start hanging with priests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I keep hearing and reading more and more speculation about this. When I read sources-I immediately discard the information. And all a sudden tmz and usa are reporting the shooting in Florida, where has that been since February.

So Hernandez or an associate shoots this guy a mile from his home, leave the body on the ground, leave the car, that apparently Hernandez has rented, go home and wait for the cops to show up. It just doesn't sound reasonable

When the cops make their statement , I'll listen and then speculate, until then I persume he's innocent.

hows that koolaid tasting right about now? were u aware of him being sued for recklessly shooting a guy in the head less than a year ago? u dont think a guy that arrogant and cocky to walk around with a LOADED gun inition with loser associates is likely to impulsively flip and b a part of this crime or at least b a witness to it? give me a break. i like aaron and as a fan i hope its not true for i want to play not sit and b a distraction.. but this is clearly lookin very bad!

[/QUOTE]

koolade tasting ok right now. I don't like the accusation coming out of Florida, but how do you know that's true or that is what happened.  He was in Fla--where did he get a loaded gun. ok if he drove there maybe but he certainly didn't take it on a plane. the lawyer filing the suit can't even get the so called facts straight-they have already withdrawn it because it had misinformation in it, now they are going to refile. Lets see what they say then. The guy can say anything he wants -he needs money. Who saw it happen are there any witnesess. one report says it hit the guy in the eye , another it hit his arm and ricochet and then hit his eye.

Listen anything comes of either of these cases I'll be the first to come to here and admit I was wrong, until them I'm waiting for the real information to come out not off the cuff speculation by the general public and the media.

and btw, yesterday Boston station says he did not cooporate, Espn says he did.!!!  and I love posts on here that declare he's going to be charged and he'll be gone. Trust me if he's innocent and the Patriots dump him, there will be plenty of teams that will grab him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Kind of agree with no looter here.  The "4 left together but only 3 came home" thing is a very difficult statement to get around.  Perhaps the authorities are simply trying to bait one of the 3.  Perhaps the authorities have floated a false statement to the public. 

The issue for Hernandez is that if he can be identified as being with the victim the evening of his death, but then later not with him and having not reported either his car missing or the victim missing, then the difficult question is "why"?

I'll float a scenario that exonerates Hernandez from the death but not football problems.  Lets say all 4 returned to Hernandez's home.  The victim then left to buy some drugs for the group but never returned.  Because of the illegality of the anticipated drug deal, Hernandez did not report either his car or his friend missing fearing consequences.  Given the homicide, the consequences occur anyway.

wow,finally made a valid point here. Hern is still ok for now, but the fact the car and body was down the st,.tells me he didnt know what happened after he left. If he was involved, no way would he knowingly leave the body and rental down the st. Most likely he left to do some deal in the ind. park, was robbed and left for dead and like u said and didnt call the police because he knew something illegal was going on. Thats the downside of criminal behavior, you cant use cops like normal citizens. Cant call the cops on someone who robbed you for 5 pounds of weed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to MelWitt's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rental car becomes involved in a drug deal...renting a vehicle means if you get caught, they can't take your vehicle, that the rental agency looses the car, not you...that's why lots of dealers rent cars to pick up their drugs so they don't have their personal rides confiscated....

Who knows what happened...but the fact that the Boston police have most likely verified the "4 went to a Boston bar (backed up by a text from the victim to a friend) only three went back to AH's home" by visiting the Boston bar they were at and with the 4th guy found dead less than a mile from AH's home is more than a bit problematical......he's done...I can't see him getting out of this...sorry......he screwed the pooch, BIGTIME.......at a minimum, between this and the FLA incident where more details are emerging (and NOT on TMZ), the NFL will come down on him like a ton of bricks........

There has to be proof that Hernandez knowingly rented the car with the intent of it being used in a crime. If he rented it and then someone else was driving it and that person's DNA is in the van and not Hernadez's, there is no evidence he drove the van or shot the gun.

Also, what is this "4 arrived, 3 left" crap?  What does that even mean?

I am pretty sure the person renting a car has to be 25 years old in most states, too. How old is Hernandez?

Is the car under his credit card, but was it picked up by someone else? Obviously, the security cameras can show who picked it up.

Regardless, something isn't adding up or he'd be arrested right now, bare minimum for accessory. In every state in this country, if you drive a car involved in a  murder, it's as good as pulling the trigger.

Fact.

[/QUOTE]

You seem to enjoy being a jerk.  123 posts in a day makes sense only if you don't have any friends nor a life... mommy didn't treat newbie troll very well, did she.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

100% agree! It sucks because AH is my favorite player in the league. Im hoping he'll be cleared of anything and was just some bad decision making on his part, hanging out with those people.

there has been a report from a Pat's player that he was trying to get away from those people, so maybe they wanted something, he wouldn't go along so  they made this happen.( that's my speculation)

[/QUOTE]

All things considered the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate, yours is far from simple.  Aaron was a great player, and now he is done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Still drinking the coolade-- (altho not quite as sweet as it was)  just read this article posted on SI

presumption of innocence by Joe Fortenbaugh  http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Innocent-until-proven-guilty.html  if you do care about not jumping to conclusions-- this is a good article to read  and if you have already convicted him you must read this.

I especially like his last thought.

"Exercise patience and wait for all of the facts."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Still drinking the coolade-- (altho not quite as sweet as it was)  just read this article posted on SI

presumption of innocence by Joe Fortenbaugh  http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Innocent-until-proven-guilty.html  if you do care about not jumping to conclusions-- this is a good article to read  and if you have already convicted him you must read this.

That is a good read, NEGAME.  Thanks for posting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know TFB I have such a passion for the Patriots, I feel like this is a member of my family and I will support him for as long as I can.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know TFB I have such a passion for the Patriots, I feel like this is a member of my family and I will support him for as long as I can.

[/QUOTE]

I'd venture to guess your more a fan of due process. Give the man due process and the chips fall where they may.  I agree with your premise. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know you do NEGAME.  As I have mentioned many times here I love your passion. Keep fighting the good fight, hopefully it won't be what it seems to be. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

it's painfully obvious that the guy is guilty one way or another. your good friend is found dead, last seen with you, and you don't show remorse, you don't cooperate with police. instead you destroy your cell phone, and security cameras and remain silent... c'mon man!

what this guy is involved in is far beyond football. the guy is a thug and a murderer.

Sections
Shortcuts