Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

Rusty ain't perfect but who among us is?  Can he be abrasive and confrontational? Yep.  He's not alone in that regard.  Do I always agree with him? I do not.  He is, however, a diehard Pats fan and a knowledgeable one.   I think banning him was a bit much and I would like to see him back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I enjoy Rusty
    I think he knows alot
    Sometimes I wondered why he bothered to get
             into it with others
    When i first joined we had a back and forth, and when I gave
     him my reasons we agreed to disagree.
    No problem

For the most part I enjoy almost eveyone's points of view here-
    And if you don't agree with someone- just be cordial -
    Don't be personal
    and at worst just disagree without being disagreeable

I didn't see anything Rusty wrote recently that would get him cut
    But maybe he went too far on something we haven't seen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

HE SHOULDNT COME BACK AS THE KING...

hes should come back as rusty.......     or rgriswald the 1st

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN:
    HE SHOULDNT COME BACK AS THE KING... hes should come back as rusty.......     or rgriswald the 1st
    Posted by jcour382

Amen! Bring back the original RustyGriswold! Classic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I will say this.  As frequently as rusty calls for the banning of so many others while spamming this board with more posts than anyone can imagine, I would love to be a fly on his cubicle right now.  The guy is likely apoplectic over his current predicament. 
    Posted by UD6

This coming from a Dolts fan with more than 3,500 posts on another team's site.

What a jackdonkey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : This coming from a Dolts fan with more than 3,500 posts on another team's site. What a jackdonkey.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4
    ^^+1!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : This coming from a Dolts fan with more than 3,500 posts on another team's site. What a jackdonkey.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Haha EXPOSED. Anybody remember when this parasite infested the game threads and would mock everybodys' posts by abusing the theory that we needed to run the ball more? Then he comes back the next day and apologizes claiming it was because he was boozing. What a low life. Sorry, No Life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : WoW! Really, how 1st grade of you. I don't care for Rusty, but going to the teacher and telling? Really? you must be from way outside of Boston
    Posted by gmbill

No, I'm 10 minutes north. Just because I admit to reporting him, doesn't make me the only one. He has been banned before I ever even came here. Personally, I don't like coming here and see him take over every thread and call people morons, ball washers, etc. I don't like seeing HIM act like a 1st grader  telling people they were EXPOSED. He likes to rub things in peoples faces wether he is right OR wrong, then tell them they were EXPOSED.

If you don't think like him, that we have an ALL WORLD defense with a 3rd world offense, led by am egotistaical, interception throwing machine in Brady, who audibles out of almost all running plays because he'd rather throw it, then you'll never hear the end of it because you and your ILK are IRRATIONALS or TROLLS.

Rusty acts WAY more like a 1st grader than anyone on these boards, so get real.

I didn't come on here to bash him, but I'll defend my right to report him when he goes WAY over the line, which he does, all the time. Usually I confront him and expose HIM when I have the energy, but often I just don't feel like getting into it and report him, like I did with PatsFan66 & Communist Contrarian (racial threads) or even that Oregon guy with Ted WIlliams avatar  (religious rants) I've never reported anyone else

I'm sure the moderators look at the VOLUME of complaints against someone, added to the FREQUENCY of complaints, & most importantly, the REASON for the complaints. If they get enough, frequently, for good reason.... banned. I'd bet they got hundreds of complaints on PatsFan66's last "Why ask Why" thread & POOF, he was gone. It's clearly not JUST me

If he could just talk football, leave the personal attacks & name calling out of it, & stop attacking people who don't share his OPINION, then he would be fine, In other words, be normal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : No, I'm 10 minutes north. Just because I admit to reporting him, doesn't make me the only one. He has been banned before I ever even came here. Personally, I don't like coming here and see him take over every thread and call people morons, ball washers, etc. I don't like seeing HIM act like a 1st grader  telling people they were EXPOSED. He likes to rub things in peoples faces wether he is right OR wrong, then tell them they were EXPOSED. If you don't think like him, that we have an ALL WORLD defense with a 3rd world offense, led by am egotistaical, interception throwing machine in Brady, who audibles out of almost all running plays because he'd rather throw it, then you'll never hear the end of it because you and your ILK are IRRATIONALS or TROLLS. Rusty acts WAY more like a 1st grader than anyone on these boards, so get real. I didn't come on here to bash him, but I'll defend my right to report him when he goes WAY over the line, which he does, all the time. Usually I confront him and expose HIM when I have the energy, but often I just don't feel like getting into it and report him, like I did with PatsFan66 & Communist Contrarian (racial threads) or even that Oregon guy with Ted WIlliams avatar  (religious rants) I've never reported anyone else I'm sure the moderators look at the VOLUME of complaints against someone, added to the FREQUENCY of complaints, & most importantly, the REASON for the complaints. If they get enough, frequently, for good reason.... banned. I'd bet they got hundreds of complaints on PatsFan66's last "Why ask Why" thread & POOF, he was gone. It's clearly not JUST me If he could just talk football, leave the personal attacks & name calling out of it, & stop attacking people who don't share his OPINION, then he would be fine, In other words, be normal
    Posted by hang3xc

Anyone who insults Brady should be banned.  Hopefully that means TexasPat is next.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

After a long day of posting back and forth with Rusty (it wasn't one of our more friendly discussions) - I had a dream that a guy with a Burger King mask chased me around town screaming about zone defense. True story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I report him every chance I get. I can't stand the guy. A real big mouth keyboard bully. Obviously many others report him too.
    Posted by hang3xc

Do you report everyone you don't like?  I mean, there's a bunch of folks I don't like, but I don't report them, I merely ignore them.  And if Rusty gets your goat, I can just imagine how badly the trolls do also - do you report them?  If so, pray tell who you don't report, because I wouldn't dare want to get on your "I dont like this poster" list for fear of being reported and booted.  And yes, I'm being sarcastic.  I'm thinking the "ignore" feature is a bit more fair than the "report" feature - but whatever floats your boat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sometimes I don't like me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Sometimes I don't like me.
    Posted by UD6

That makes two of us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Could be - I agree P-Mike - Rusty can be strident at times but he does know football - which puts him far ahead of some of the folks here Banning Patssince 1966 - now that was very necessary
    Posted by qball369

He does not "know" football.  I listen to a lot of analysis from Kirwan and Ryan.  They "know" football, and can discuss the routes, techniques, formations, adjustments, etc.  Rusty just mines data and spews forth in quantity.  He doesn't have any more grasp than anyone here.  He can go as far over the line about how bad he thinks the offense is as the guys who go on and on about the defense.  He has become more and more unreasonable in defending his points, and has fewer of them.  He just beats people over the head with verbose content and post frequency.  Nothing new, just hammer away at the same 4 or 5 points.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I'm looking foward to Rusty's return. I thought his first King avatar was pretty creepy but the second version stepped it up a notch. I don't know, something about that wide grin and blank plastic stare gets to me, not sure why, but I think it has something to do with this video.

http://youtu.be/fshdNeM9DfU

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The guy is like Lazarus, he'll be back.  He's the resident spirit here.  Yes, knows his football.  Passion coupled with aggression...  Yeah, he's a linebacker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : No, I'm 10 minutes north. Just because I admit to reporting him, doesn't make me the only one. He has been banned before I ever even came here. Personally, I don't like coming here and see him take over every thread and call people morons, ball washers, etc. I don't like seeing HIM act like a 1st grader  telling people they were EXPOSED. He likes to rub things in peoples faces wether he is right OR wrong, then tell them they were EXPOSED. If you don't think like him, that we have an ALL WORLD defense with a 3rd world offense, led by am egotistaical, interception throwing machine in Brady, who audibles out of almost all running plays because he'd rather throw it, then you'll never hear the end of it because you and your ILK are IRRATIONALS or TROLLS. Rusty acts WAY more like a 1st grader than anyone on these boards, so get real. I didn't come on here to bash him, but I'll defend my right to report him when he goes WAY over the line, which he does, all the time. Usually I confront him and expose HIM when I have the energy, but often I just don't feel like getting into it and report him, like I did with PatsFan66 & Communist Contrarian (racial threads) or even that Oregon guy with Ted WIlliams avatar  (religious rants) I've never reported anyone else I'm sure the moderators look at the VOLUME of complaints against someone, added to the FREQUENCY of complaints, & most importantly, the REASON for the complaints. If they get enough, frequently, for good reason.... banned. I'd bet they got hundreds of complaints on PatsFan66's last "Why ask Why" thread & POOF, he was gone. It's clearly not JUST me If he could just talk football, leave the personal attacks & name calling out of it, & stop attacking people who don't share his OPINION, then he would be fine, In other words, be normal
    Posted by hang3xc

+1

I think this comes as close to my feelings as any of the other comments I've read.
    Having said that, I would not have thought he was ban-worthy, except for the fact that he wanted to deny posting privileges to some very civil posters.
    Sounds a little undemocratic to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Doesn't seem like a bad guy to me, but dude, enough with the 1000+ word posts 25 times a day already. What would you call the posting equivalent of a blowhard? A typehard?  Of course, Patsfan1966 didn't really bother me either, the troubled old curmudgeon. I always imagined that Dana Carvey character from Saturday Night Live - "In MY day, we didn't HAVE any fancy " zone blitzes "...We just told the middle linebacker to blitz up the middle, and that the way we LIKED it, MORON!"
    Posted by BelichickDisciple

LMAO..

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Welcome home

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

After a long day of posting back and forth with Rusty (it wasn't one of our more friendly discussions) - I had a dream that a guy with a Burger King mask chased me around town screaming about zone defense. True story.
    Posted by mthurl

must have been a bad whopper you ate.....lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Welcome back Rusty!  Sorry.....hang3xx....I am sure you will be reporting him, but please don't report me!  Please don't! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

How this? haha In this thread I noticed one lie, up front(I never said Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the AFC. I said "someone" apparently thinks that as he was the 2nd choice behind the starter, two years in a row). I actually went into detail about Meriweather's flaws, one of them being the lack of taking the nex step, tackling high, angles and his cerebral flaws. Also, I'll repeat, I don't not initiate any combative behavior whatsoever.  As you can see, plenty of folks on  this thread chimed in and said I disagree and move on.  9/10 that's how it is.  The other 1% is one or two annoying little troll types. Each thread I started just this week, were completely ruined by selfish people with an agenda. And I have no idea why I was banned again, but I suspected a little insecure weasel like Hang3XC would be one doing the reporting anyway. Typical. Report Pats fans who has family supporting this franchise since the late 1970s and let trolls weasel around causing problems. Mabybe if the mods simply were  honest and did their jobs, there'd be no point in returning fire here. PatsFan1966 was literally posting here since 2008 and was allowed to roam freely.  That's one example.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

lmao...see? that didn't take long. welecome.....for better or worseLaughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

How this? haha In this thread I noticed one lie, up front(I never said Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the AFC. I said "someone" apparently thinks that as he was the 2nd choice behind the starter, two years in a row). I actually went into detail about Meriweather's flaws, one of them being the lack of taking the nex step, tackling high, angles and his cerebral flaws. Also, I'll repeat, I don't not initiate any combative behavior whatsoever.  As you can see, plenty of folks on  this thread chimed in and said I disagree and move on.  9/10 that's how it is.  The other 1% is one or two annoying little troll types. Each thread I started just this week, were completely ruined by selfish people with an agenda. And I have no idea why I was banned again, but I suspected a little insecure weasel like Hang3XC would be one doing the reporting anyway. Typical. Report Pats fans who has family supporting this franchise since the late 1970s and let trolls weasel around causing problems. Mabybe if the mods simply were  honest and did their jobs, there'd be no point in returning fire here. PatsFan1966 was literally posting here since 2008 and was allowed to roam freely.  That's one example.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Nice to see you back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Welcome back Russ, honestly I don't know why people get you banned. We all have our opinions and sometimes they don't mesh and that's a good thing. This isn't a cult or some type of militaristic political party, it's a freaking football forum.     
        There's been times i've been downright offended by things people have said to me (and i'm sure there's been times i've said things that offended other people) but it was never trollish stuff, just difference in opinion or beliefs so I just let it slide and got over it.  I've never seen anything in your posts that deserves a ban. People here need to put on their big boy pants and get over it.

Sections
Shortcuts