Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

Welcome back Rusty.  That said, I get it - Pats need to run the ball more. Loud and clear.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

He always adds some insight I wouldn't have ever thought of! I never find him offensive but I live in NYC and have to listen to Roach Ryan and his idiots, now it's the obnoxious Giant fans!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN:
    In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Do you report everyone you don't like? 

Not that I have to explain myself to you or anyone else, but...

Nope, I've reported, in total, 4 people since I created this account. Just the few who I felt truly deserve it. I  It's not a first resort, it's a last resort. People who constantly resort to name calling & personal attacks, or start racist threads or religious rants repeatedly on a FOOTBALL message board will get reported. I would NEVER report ANYONE because I don't agree with their personal take on football.

there's a bunch of folks I don't like, but I don't report them, I merely ignore them.

Unlike you, there are NOT a "bunch of folks I don't like" & I have tried "ignore", but you see what they write anyway because they are quoted in every response to something they said, so it isn't even possible to actually ignore anyone.

And if Rusty gets your goat, I can just imagine how badly the trolls do also - do you report them?

Trolls don't really bother me at all because I don't take them seriously, and I don't think THEY even take themselves seriously. They actually add a little comic relief. I've never reported a troll, or suspected troll, plus there are only a few regulars.

I'm thinking the "ignore" feature is a bit more fair than the "report" feature - but whatever floats your boat.
    Posted by gr82bme

As stated previously, ignore isn't very effective AND there is no REAL punishment for being reported because a ban doesn't actually mean ANYTHING. Riding w/the King simply becomes Riing w/the King II & possibly now Riding w/the King III (plus previous other incarnations I don't even remember)

Bottom line, I'm sure it takes many reports from many people before someone is banned, so it certainly is not just me. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

How this? haha In this thread I noticed one lie, up front(I never said Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the AFC. I said "someone" apparently thinks that as he was the 2nd choice behind the starter, two years in a row). I actually went into detail about Meriweather's flaws, one of them being the lack of taking the nex step, tackling high, angles and his cerebral flaws. Also, I'll repeat, I don't not initiate any combative behavior whatsoever.  As you can see, plenty of folks on  this thread chimed in and said I disagree and move on.  9/10 that's how it is.  The other 1% is one or two annoying little troll types. Each thread I started just this week, were completely ruined by selfish people with an agenda. And I have no idea why I was banned again, but I suspected a little insecure weasel like Hang3XC would be one doing the reporting anyway. Typical. Report Pats fans who has family supporting this franchise since the late 1970s and let trolls weasel around causing problems. Mabybe if the mods simply were  honest and did their jobs, there'd be no point in returning fire here. PatsFan1966 was literally posting here since 2008 and was allowed to roam freely.  That's one example.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Is this your FIRST post back??? ALREADY you start with NAME CALLING  AND BEING 100% RIGHT ???

You NEED to be PERMANENTLY BANISHED

I am not the LEAST BIT insecure

PS I WILL be reporting THAT post and ALL others by YOU that involve NAME CALLING.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Welcome back. Would have been sad without you
    superbowl week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Welcome back Rusty!

All of us Pats fans in Australia are glad to have you back! I wish "some" people wouldn't be so thin skinned and report you for wholeheartedly participating in this forum.

@patsfaninpa420 - love the "big boy pants" comment.

@Hang3XC - Seriously, harden the fark up and grow a pair, mate. Enough of the "I'm telling Mommy!" BS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : No, I'm 10 minutes north. Just because I admit to reporting him, doesn't make me the only one. He has been banned before I ever even came here. Personally, I don't like coming here and see him take over every thread and call people morons, ball washers, etc. I don't like seeing HIM act like a 1st grader  telling people they were EXPOSED. He likes to rub things in peoples faces wether he is right OR wrong, then tell them they were EXPOSED. If you don't think like him, that we have an ALL WORLD defense with a 3rd world offense, led by am egotistaical, interception throwing machine in Brady, who audibles out of almost all running plays because he'd rather throw it, then you'll never hear the end of it because you and your ILK are IRRATIONALS or TROLLS. Rusty acts WAY more like a 1st grader than anyone on these boards, so get real. I didn't come on here to bash him, but I'll defend my right to report him when he goes WAY over the line, which he does, all the time. Usually I confront him and expose HIM when I have the energy, but often I just don't feel like getting into it and report him, like I did with PatsFan66 & Communist Contrarian (racial threads) or even that Oregon guy with Ted WIlliams avatar  (religious rants) I've never reported anyone else I'm sure the moderators look at the VOLUME of complaints against someone, added to the FREQUENCY of complaints, & most importantly, the REASON for the complaints. If they get enough, frequently, for good reason.... banned. I'd bet they got hundreds of complaints on PatsFan66's last "Why ask Why" thread & POOF, he was gone. It's clearly not JUST me If he could just talk football, leave the personal attacks & name calling out of it, & stop attacking people who don't share his OPINION, then he would be fine, In other words, be normal
    Posted by hang3xc

Tattling on a fellow poster is lame

Defending your right to tattle is even lamer

What a jerky thing to do

Youre probably proud of yourself right now, but you should be ashamed

And PS I dont even know this Rusty guy. I only look in on this forum occasionally for info and links. I ouldnt give a crap about the little infighting that goes on amongst the regulars

"Rusty" may be the biggest jerk of all time. I dont know. I dont want to know

But informing on him to Mr Moderator is just sad..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Is this your FIRST post back??? ALREADY you start with NAME CALLING  AND BEING 100% RIGHT ??? You NEED to be PERMANENTLY BANISHED I am not the LEAST BIT insecure PS I WILL be reporting THAT post and ALL others by YOU that involve NAME CALLING.
    Posted by hang3xc

Did you cry to your 2nd grade teacher when you were the last picked for kickball, too? Dude, grow up. Why can't you just ignore the guy? Stop with the moaning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : That is because YOU, my friend, are a sniveling little B1TCH! Now you can report me, too.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Ok tough guy name calling keyboard warrior. Yep I report people when they go way over the line. I actually like a non combative atmosphere. It would be nice if people simply talked football here without personal attacks, but I guess you don't feel the same

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Tattling on a fellow poster is lame Defending your right to tattle is even lamer What a jerky thing to do Youre probably proud of yourself right now, but you should be ashamed And PS I dont even know this Rusty guy. I only look in on this forum occasionally for info and links. I couldnt give a crap about the little infighting that goes on amongst the regulars "Rusty" may be the biggest jerk of all time, but informing on him to Mr Moderator is just sad...
    Posted by AcheNot

Well, thanks for your 2 cents. Not proud or ashamed, just open & honest. Reporting someone accomplishes nothing. Even if banned it doesn't stop anything. My hope would be that it is simply a nudge to the person banned that certain conduct is not appreciated and perhaps a kinder, gentler Russ would come back who could articulate himself without resorting to personal attacks. I can see by his first post that THAT won't be happening

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Sometimes I don't like me.
    Posted by UD6

That makes two...scratch that. That makes all of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Well, thanks for your 2 cents. Not proud or ashamed, just open & honest. Reporting someone accomplishes nothing. Even if banned it doesn't stop anything. My hope would be that it is simply a nudge to the person banned that certain conduct is not appreciated and perhaps a kinder, gentler Russ would come back who could articulate himself without resorting to personal attacks. I can see by his first post that THAT won't be happening
    Posted by hang3xc

Exactly. What you've done won't change a thing. Now, why don't you just take your ball and go home.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm shocked that I haven't made enough enemies on this board to get banned yet. =) 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

I love how Hang3XC considers the accurate analysis of my two posts as "namecalling". Good grief does he have some issues.  Enjoy the weekend, folks.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Your very first post you went right back to name calling. I have no issues other than you and your name calling

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Exactly. What you've done won't change a thing. Now, why don't you just take your ball and go home.
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz

So I guess you're all for a combative atmosphere too? You wouldn't rather come here just to read abvout different peoples takes on the next game, the previous game, the season in general. You instead prefer to see personal attacks over and over? Hmm. Don't know what to make of that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I love how Hang3XC considers the accurate analysis of my two posts as "namecalling". Good grief does he have some issues.  Enjoy the weekend, folks.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

welcome back

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

You know what? Enough with the cult of personality. Russ has some good football points. But he is abusive, and ruins a lot of threads with his aggression and name-calling. And no, Rusty, you dont "respond", you start 75%. Sorry, but it's truth. I'm not defending reporting him, but I certainly see Hang's point. Also, I wasn't around here a lot when UD6 made his enemies, but he certainly has been far more civil than Russ is on the daily. Maybe that's just the humbling he's gotten lol Sad part, Russ and I are on the same football page, but the antagonism is cr@p. And it's made the board a more hostile place than it need be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

It's not his football opinions that are a problem.....it's his outwardly d0uche bag attitude towards people.....most of whom love the same team his does.

He can't just attack an opinion....he's got to resort to name calling and just utter disrespect because someone doesn't agree with him. That's the problem with him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'm shocked Rusty got banned an came back. He so spot on. He's unravled the mystery that I'm Phat Rex. Dude is clown. He makes wild accusations then won't back them up. He point blank cannot stand being wrong which his is constantly then you are deemed exposed, troll, moron etc..that schtick is old and boring. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

whoa! I felt a strange shift in the world....

But chaos has been restored just in time for Superbowl week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Well, thanks for your 2 cents. Not proud or ashamed, just open & honest. Reporting someone accomplishes nothing. Even if banned it doesn't stop anything. My hope would be that it is simply a nudge to the person banned that certain conduct is not appreciated and perhaps a kinder, gentler Russ would come back who could articulate himself without resorting to personal attacks. I can see by his first post that THAT won't be happening
    Posted by hang3xc

Sweety, I think you are on the wrong board, Martha Stewart has a kinder and gentler board you might like, please go there.

Rusty might be the biggest troll on here but he is ten times the man you are!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : He does not "know" football.  I listen to a lot of analysis from Kirwan and Ryan.  They "know" football, and can discuss the routes, techniques, formations, adjustments, etc.  Rusty just mines data and spews forth in quantity.  He doesn't have any more grasp than anyone here.  He can go as far over the line about how bad he thinks the offense is as the guys who go on and on about the defense.  He has become more and more unreasonable in defending his points, and has fewer of them.  He just beats people over the head with verbose content and post frequency.  Nothing new, just hammer away at the same 4 or 5 points.  
    Posted by Davedsone

You are spot on in Crusty's evaluation. Nice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

After a long day of posting back and forth with Rusty (it wasn't one of our more friendly discussions) - I had a dream that a guy with a Burger King mask chased me around town screaming about zone defense. True story.
    Posted by mthurl

Hilarious...

onto the other stuff...Welcome back Rusty!  No more troll threads!  Let's talk football!!!

Sections
Shortcuts