Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

Rusty keeps getting banned for things that the trolls don't get banned for.

What's up with that?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN:
    You tell me. More hypocrisy and disingenuous behavior.  That's all it is. I call out bullzhit and I get banned.  Not a fan of censorship and phonies. I also see people running free mocking and harrassing me, which is proven on this thread itself.  Tom Penny and Patsman3 for example contribute absolutely NOTHING to the board.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

You forgot hang 3x Rusty

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

You tell me. More hypocrisy and disingenuous behavior.  That's all it is. I call out bullzhit and I get banned.  Not a fan of censorship and phonies. I also see people running free mocking and harrassing me, which is proven on this thread itself.  Tom Penny and Patsman3 for example contribute absolutely NOTHING to the board.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

How can I tell you?  What do I know about what goes on in your head, Rusty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: ...Good for you young lady.  Why don't people who are annoyed by the guy use the ignore button, isn't that why it exists?
    Posted by Muzwell

I second that..try the ignore button before reporting people.( I only wish the ignore button made your post invisible to the ignoree too.)

In a way this is more severe than banning , an offensive poster will slowly find they are talking to themselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

No lie, I had his name originally in the top 5 troll list I made.  I took his name off last minute because "Patsman3" was a notch worse. I'd say this thread is pretty much a reflection of that premise. 
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Agree - I couldn't believe when your posts disappeared yesterday - then you have a tool like Hang3x proudly announcing he is a big tattle tale

Hey - you were on another thread saying that you thought the key to the SB is to tire out the Giants D - I agree

Does that mean you are advocating the no huddle spread early to prevent the Giants from subbing?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Yeah. I just posted about this in a Giants gameplan thread up top here.  Look at the 2nd drive last week. Dude, the problem is, you can't run no huddle on every series, but they'r no huddle is clearly devastating to defend. The point is, run your offense like that in a base Weis style.  Look at the 2nd drive how they got everyone touches. Do that, but in a traditional offense.  It's all about mixing styles and not subbing people to accomplish that. O'Brien acts like he can't use certain players on certain plays, which is a clear problem and something that has stalled the offense all year.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I agree with you about Benny being the back needing to be on the field - they devestated the Ravens running it out of the quick snap - its just so clear that they don't have confidence in Benny in the passing offense -either catching it and maybe in blitz pickup

I like them trapping the Giants on the field in the 1st half - They need to throw it enough with Benny on the field to make the Giants believe they will throw with that personnel - get a quick throw - get the Giants with the nickle or dime on the field - then turn Benny loose on the quick snaps and run it down their throat

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I don't buy this lack of confidence aspect.  As if Woodhead is better at pass blocking?  Also, when Brady hits BJGE on passing plays, he catches just fine. Throw in the non fumbling aspect and it would appear to be a no brainer until he proves he doesn't look good. A turf toe injury is one thing, but I cannot fathom why you wouldn't do this. All I know is, in the games when BJGE is a feature back, this team is VERY hard to beat. Loved how they used him last week only to see him yanked off the field.  Just bizarre.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

On this I agree with you Rusty - I've never seen any reason to think that BJGE can't handle the blitz and he catches the few catchable balls that come his way - he needs to stay on the field

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

4th drive, 2nd qtr.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Whoa..this is part of the issue.

I am the other team I know:

'The Pats will give a token sample of BJGE or maybe even a heavy dose of BJGE in the first 3 drives. Once the Pats think we are not just playing 'pass defense ' they will start passing. We(the other team)  can sneak back into pass only defense and the NE offense will stall.'

Happens every game.
    4th drive ..good example.
    Pats needs to continue to mix in running plays in throughout the game.

The play play they need to perfect is the delayed run on the shotgun, or a shuttle pass will do.

Also best play on 4th drive? Under center 2nd and 2...pass 17 yards to Hern.
    Why? running formation..running situation..pass.

thsnks for positing the drives..good example for conversation

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : It's slightly disturbing they think they can use a no huddle as a base offense.  That's all I am saying here.   I don't buy it as a sustainable offense over 4 qtrs. I think it's a good chain mover, but it isolates you in the red zone.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I think it is only their own limitiations that make this not a base offense. If the play calling and execution suffers at all then I agree.

Also trapping the other team personel on the field and calling plays to exploit them is overated if the other team knows what you are going to run.

On the other hand the momentum factor and rythm factor is key as well as the exhaustion factor to the Defense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : I agree with you about Benny being the back needing to be on the field - they devestated the Ravens running it out of the quick snap - its just so clear that they don't have confidence in Benny in the passing offense -either catching it and maybe in blitz pickup I like them trapping the Giants on the field in the 1st half - They need to throw it enough with Benny on the field to make the Giants believe they will throw with that personnel - get a quick throw - get the Giants with the nickle or dime on the field - then turn Benny loose on the quick snaps and run it down their throat
    Posted by qball369

They ran the ball against the Ravens when the D went small. When they stayed big, they threw the ball. I think they should be throwing to Benny in the one man set like wheel routes and screens. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : It's slightly disturbing they think they can use a no huddle as a base offense.  That's all I am saying here.   I don't buy it as a sustainable offense over 4 qtrs. I think it's a good chain mover, but it isolates you in the red zone.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

At least you stick to your guns. You said that the no huddle or whatever synonymous name accompanies that hurry up is for desperate teams. Don't know if the Pats are a desperate team. It did work for the Bills with Kelly at the helm but they went 4 and out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Whoa..this is part of the issue. I am the other team I know: 'The Pats will give a token sample of BJGE or maybe even a heavy dose of BJGE in the first 3 drives. Once the Pats think we are not just playing 'pass defense ' they will start passing. We(the other team)  can sneak back into pass only defense and the NE offense will stall.' Happens every game. 4th drive ..good example. Pats needs to continue to mix in running plays in throughout the game. The play play they need to perfect is the delayed run on the shotgun, or a shuttle pass will do. Also best play on 4th drive? Under center 2nd and 2...pass 17 yards to Hern. Why running formation..running situation..pass. thsnks for positing the drives..good example for conversation
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76

i think it's great that this turned out to be a good football conversation after all.

in your quote, is that a quote from a player of another team? or is that you? 'see, i always felt that way. many teams know that the pats are not serious about or not determined to make the ground game work. at the first sign adversity, the pats will go back to being a pass-happy offense -- exactly the kind of one-dimension team that good defenses have been cracking for the past few playoff games.

say what you want about nwe's pass offense, it is still easier to defend something you know is coming (it becomes a matter of execution), versus if you have to think and figure out what to do before actually doing it.

one more thing i like about mixing in runs is that on a pass-heay offense, the OL is always on a defensive stance. the opposing DL is always on the attack so the OL gets beaten up. on a run play, the OL gets the chance to be the ones attacking the opposing DL. i'd like them to inflict some pain on those DEs.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : i think it's great that this turned out to be a good football conversation after all. in your quote, is that a quote from a player of another team? or is that you? 'see, i always felt that way. many teams know that the pats are not serious about or not determined to make the ground game work. at the first sign adversity, the pats will go back to being a pass-happy offense
    Posted by seattlepat70

..also they go back at first sign of success.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

No lie, I had his name originally in the top 5 troll list I made.  I took his name off last minute because "Patsman3" was a notch worse. I'd say this thread is pretty much a reflection of that premise. 
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Rusty, I go away for one day and you get banned and you get started up again? Again? LOL. You would think the mod had learned his/her lesson by now.

I didn't bother to read the whole, massive thread.  Did the offending/offended party step forth?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts