Hey BB - PASS RUSHER!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Hey BB - PASS RUSHER!!!!!

THIS TEAM NEEDED A PASS RUSHER PERIOD!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Re: Hey BB - PASS RUSHER!!!!!

This pick is a JOKE!!!! And even the writers and experts are all saying it!!!!

We did nothing in the FA period and this is how we are building????

If you are a fan of the Patriots and except this you are NOT A REAL FAN!!!!

I demand this team get better!! I expect this team to get better!!!

And it is not working out!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

In Response to Hey BB - PASS RUSHER!!!!!:
    THIS TEAM NEEDED A PASS RUSHER PERIOD!!!!!
    Posted by Patriotsftball

Your local genius BB thinks otherwise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Hey BB - PASS RUSHER!!!!!:
    This pick is a JOKE!!!! And even the writers and experts are all saying it!!!! We did nothing in the FA period and this is how we are building???? If you are a fan of the Patriots and except this you are NOT A REAL FAN!!!! I demand this team get better!! I expect this team to get better!!!   And it is not working out!! 
    Posted by Patriotsftball

Did you know that the draft still has two more days to run and that the Patriots have a lot of picks still?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

BB is an idiot with this pick!!!

Tell me this pick is a good one??????????????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

BB is an idiot with this pick!!!  Tell me this pick is a good one??????????????????
    Posted by Patriotsftball

So you are saying you are a better judge of the team's needs vis a vis the draft than a Hall of Fame head coach?  What are your credentials? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToughestOfAllTime. Show ToughestOfAllTime's posts

BB is an idiot with this pick!!!  Tell me this pick is a good one??????????????????
    Posted by Patriotsftball

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToughestOfAllTime. Show ToughestOfAllTime's posts

Trade for Osi Umenyiora (Giants)

(Sorry about photo- Bruins Time!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ACJsparky. Show ACJsparky's posts

The FA's were over priced garbage. If they had the skill, they cost too much. The rest have too many issues. I grew up in RI as a pats fan. Until BB came aboard we were never going to win sh!t. If the man feels good with the pick let it ride. I am sure with the next 3 in the second we will score a animal to get after a QB. Let's be hopefull and things might work out. I hope for the second round to be something special because I am not happy about our first round pick but would like to remain open-minded.