Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

I can't find a picture online that shows the Stay Puft grimace, I found the closest thing I could. But those who have watched him play know he looks just like the Stay Puft Man pictured below when the Ghostbusters nailed him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't find a picture online that shows the Stay Puft grimace, I found the closest thing I could. But those who have watched him play know he looks just like the Stay Puft Man pictured below when the Ghostbusters hit him with the particle accelerators.

[/QUOTE]

LOL................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good stuff Exam

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cue UD6 in 3, 2, 1........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your dog reminds me of Rex Ryan's tattoo of mark Sanchez.  That disturbing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats it? Thats all youve got? I agree that its disturbing my dog reminds you of Rexy's tatoo seeing there is no semblance or relationship between the two. I wont even ask for an explanation of that, because I feel bad enough for you and your loss of today to not want to see you dig yourself deeper. Go to bed friend. And BTW, according to your Luck/Brady theory this afternoon, we should expect Stay Puft to win at least three of the next four SB's? Like Brady did? LOL, I cant believe you actually responded to my cue countdown, right on schedule. Amazing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

But.. But... I thought it was Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice fumble up the middle!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But.. But... I thought it was Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice fumble up the middle!

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully in two weeks at The Razor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

hahaha examiner classic pics!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I have trouble believeing that doofy Mcdoofus will ever be the inspirational leader that great QB's have been throughout history.  Can you see Peyton Manning with his face painted like Braveheart giving that speech- maybe, Tom Brady- definitely, Andrew Luck- no way.  Ned Flanders does not make people want to fight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats it? Thats all youve got? I agree that its disturbing my dog reminds you of Rexy's tatoo seeing there is no semblance or relationship between the two. I wont even ask for an explanation of that, because I feel bad enough for you and your loss of today to not want to see you dig yourself deeper. Go to bed friend. And BTW, according to your Luck/Brady theory this afternoon, we should expect Stay Puft to win at least three of the next four SB's? Like Brady did? LOL, I cant believe you actually responded to my cue countdown, right on schedule. Amazing.

[/QUOTE]

it is disturbing.  

And my Brady luck comments weren't a theory.  Brady did nothing his rookie year.  After that he was a game manager while the defense dominated during the SB runs.  Like Trent Dilfer.  Congrats to him on his success.  But since the team has truly been his, his SB Vics equal 0.  The rest of the world knows this. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it is disturbing.  

And my Brady luck comments weren't a theory.  Brady did nothing his rookie year.  After that he was a game manager while the defense dominated during the SB runs.  Like Trent Dilfer.  Congrats to him on his success.  But since the team has truly been his, his SB Vics equal 0.  The rest of the world knows this. 

[/QUOTE]

01' Brady was a game manager that's correct but in 03' the Pats were the #12 scoring O in the league and in 04' they were #4 so no it wasn't just the D that won the 03' and 04' SB's and was actually Brady. BTW how was Peyton in the playoffs when he won his SB? Dilfer put up better numbers in his playoff SB run lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does your dog shoot lasers out of his eyes?   Patseng better shield that cat.   Wait maybe the dog just has a drinking problem.  Never mind.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ A game manager? UD6 your either an idiot of didnt watch super bowl 38! A "game manager" dont take over the ball at his own 17 yard line with 1:21 left on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS and then lead his team 54 yards set up the game winning FG!! Another envious moron exposed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it is disturbing.  

[/QUOTE]

01' Brady was a game manager that's correct but in 03' the Pats were the #12 scoring O in the league and in 04' they were #4 so no it wasn't just the D that won the 03' and 04' SB's and was actually Brady. BTW how was Peyton in the playoffs when he won his SB? Dilfer put up better numbers in his playoff SB run lol

[/QUOTE]

Pats eng - Lets get back on track.  This isn't about Manning and Brady.  This is about Luck and a pats fan acting childish about Luck.  I put him in his place so he started calling Luck names. 

If you want to make this about Manning and Brady, start a new thread.  Beyond that I'll stick with my feelings about the game manager thing.  Brady did really come out of his shell in 04, but in 03 NE's D led the league in takeaways - that always sets up the offense well.  In 04 they were 3rd. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^ A game manager? UD6 your either an idiot of didnt watch super bowl 38! A "game manager" dont take over the ball at his own 17 yard line with 1:21 left on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS and then lead his team 54 yards set up the game winning FG!! Another envious moron exposed!

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire - ever notice that Brady's offense was never beyond a field goals reach of winning or tying a game?  During that time, did the kicker ever miss? 

Besides this is about how effective Brady was his rookie season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it is disturbing.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Brady was just a "game manager" when he threw for 354 yards and 3 touchdowns on his way to win his 2nd Super Bowl in his first 3 seasons as a starter.  The defense "dominated" so much that they allowed the Panthers to score 29 points.

Brilliant one you are, Underdick. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it is disturbing.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pats eng - Lets get back on track.  This isn't about Manning and Brady.  This is about Luck and a pats fan acting childish about Luck.  I put him in his place so he started calling Luck names. 

If you want to make this about Manning and Brady, start a new thread.  Beyond that I'll stick with my feelings about the game manager thing.  Brady did really come out of his shell in 04, but in 03 NE's D led the league in takeaways - that always sets up the offense well.  In 04 they were 3rd. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the defense giving up 29 points and Brady playing absolutely lights out to a tune of 354 yards and 3 touchdowns had nothing to do with the outcome of that game. 

That ONE interception in 03 surely helped Brady "manage the game" quite well.  Bitterness and jealousy are two ugly traits, underdick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire - ever notice that Brady's offense was never beyond a field goals reach of winning or tying a game?  During that time, did the kicker ever miss? 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, just in the Carolina game, Vinatieri was only 1 of 3.  The only field goal he made was in the closing seconds of the 4th quarter which helped propel the Pats to victory.  But you, being the simple-minded chump that you are, only remember plays that suit your agenda.  Please, keep trying to degrade Brady's 3 Super Bowl performances.  This is fun.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You put me in my place? YOU PUT ME IN MY PLACE? Man are you self absorbed and delusional. Like you have the capability to do that. Sleep it off next time. Just what about your comments of yesterday was I supposed to be so intimidated by that I was put in my place and reacted by calling Stay Puft a name because I had nothing else left? Isnt that what youre insinuating? FYI, Ive been calling Luck Stay Puft for MONTHS, it had nothing whatsoever to do with my " childish reaction" to the searing heat of your fiery intelect and your unanswerable arguments. Even yesterday I posted that before I even said anything to you, and I wouldnt be intimidated by you if you were standing in front of me with a deadly weapon leveled at my head. Did you think I wouldnt read the lie you just posted and never call you on it? You compared Stay Puft to Brady yesterday. That means, friend, that we can expect him to win three of the next four Super Bowls. When he doesnt (and he wont), your comparison will be exposed for the dream it is. But I'll give your boy credit for doing one thing Brady didnt do his first year: leading the league in INT's. What shenanigan said is exactly right. The guy is too much of a goofball to be a real leader. Scott Mitchell comes to mind, only Luck is goofier. Curb your expectations. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD you made it about Brady from a Luck discussion, I just added Peyton in to rub a little salt into it. As for the actually point of the thread it's about having a good laugh every so often. I am sure you did the same with Brady at some point. Just take it as a joke and laugh it off instead of bringing Brady into the discussion. I'm sure Luck will have many successful years for you to gloat over so why bury your flag into the hill this early in his career?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, just in the Carolina game, Vinatieri was only 1 of 3.  The only field goal he made was in the closing seconds of the 4th quarter which helped propel the Pats to victory.  But you, being the simple-minded chump that you are, only remember plays that suit your agenda.  Please, keep trying to degrade Brady's 3 Super Bowl performances.  This is fun.

[/QUOTE]
    Well, I didn't attend school in the prestigious ACC.  Isn't that a back handed way of putting down your school's acedemic level?  The answer is yes.  So you may call me whatever you like, but at least I don't actually put down my own school in an effort to raise its stature. 

Its a good point about Vinatieri's earlier misses, but he didn't miss when it mattered most.  further it doesn't change my point that the pats rarely, if ever, were down by more than 3 points during their SB runs, and they never were at critical times during their SB runs. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Well, I didn't attend school in the prestigious ACC.  Isn't that a back handed way of putting down your school's acedemic level?  The answer is yes.  So you may call me whatever you like, but at least I don't actually put down my own school in an effort to raise its stature. 

Its a good point about Vinatieri's earlier misses, but he didn't miss when it mattered most.  further it doesn't change my point that the pats rarely, if ever, were down by more than 3 points during their SB runs, and they never were at critical times during their SB runs. 

[/QUOTE]

See what you just posted? Thats responding just for the sake of responding, not responding to strengthen your argument. Stay Puft, just keep thinking Stay Puft--he will rescue you yet. Look in a mirror and say his name three times; he will appear and lead you to victories.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD you made it about Brady from a Luck discussion, I just added Peyton in to rub a little salt into it. As for the actually point of the thread it's about having a good laugh every so often. I am sure you did the same with Brady at some point. Just take it as a joke and laugh it off instead of bringing Brady into the discussion. I'm sure Luck will have many successful years for you to gloat over so why bury your flag into the hill this early in his career?

[/QUOTE]

eng - I have no problem taking it a little.  And frankly, most of the posters on this board I really enjoy engaging in discussions with.  There are a few here, however, that don't understand any level of civility.  For those I respond in kind.  Unfortunately, when I do, there's a bit of collateral damage that always takes place. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See what you just posted? Thats responding just for the sake of responding, not responding to strengthen your argument. Stay Puft, just keep thinking Stay Puft--he will rescue you yet.

[/QUOTE]

Examiner - If I ever expected a bit of decency from you or the Va Tech guy, you'd get more decency from me.  Like I frequently treat others.  But you and he are a couple of the few who don't ever express that where I am concerned.  So my question is, if you will not, why should I?