Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor guy, Va Tech.  You're done because you've been had.  Remember, you sought me out on this.  I engaged this thread because Examiner was having fun at the expense of a colt in a really childish way. 

You jumped on that train.  I am sure that you'll be happy to engage my "antics" with some of your own on another.  Maybe if you tried a little civility with me, you'd see some from me.

[/QUOTE]

Yip. And loving every minute of it! I plan on using Stay Puft for years to come, so settle in. Im also of the opinion that eventually, like Gomer, it will catch on in this forum. But meanwhile, since Stay Puft has never heard of me, and doesnt even know about the BDC forum, I wouldnt say I was having fun at his expense. He wouldnt care. The expense is yours, and thats why you came and posted on this thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Colts have a penchant for finding goofy looking QBs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Poor guy, Va Tech.  You're done because you've been had.  Remember, you sought me out on this.  I engaged this thread because Examiner was having fun at the expense of a colt in a really childish way. 

You jumped on that train.  I am sure that you'll be happy to engage my "antics" with some of your own on another.  Maybe if you tried a little civility with me, you'd see some from me.

[/QUOTE]

Yip. And loving every minute of it! I plan on using Stay Puft for years to come, so settle in. Im also of the opinion that eventually, like Gomer, it will catch on in this forum. But meanwhile, since Stay Puft has never heard of me, and doesnt even know about the BDC forum, I wouldnt say I was having fun at his expense. He wouldnt care. The expense is yours, and thats why you came and posted on this thread.

[/QUOTE]
    Have at it, my friend.  Frankly, the name calling defines you significantly more than me.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Have at it, my friend.  Frankly, the name calling defines you significantly more than me.   

[/QUOTE]

Underpants? Go wash yourself and be gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zip it troll, and take your troll medicine in silence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Babe, are you done having your a-- handed to you on the other thread?  Its really a shame.  Russ rarely ever wins an argument, primarily due to his obstinance, but you match him on that level, and based on some of the things I was reading, he got ya. 

I guess, if I were you, I'd probably find another thread too. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can't find a picture online that shows the Stay Puft grimace, I found the closest thing I could. But those who have watched him play know he looks just like the Stay Puft Man pictured below when the Ghostbusters hit him with the particle accelerators.

[/QUOTE]

LOL................

[/QUOTE]

These pictures are really funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So what SIGNIFICANTLY defines you UD6? That's right, you think the sexual assault of a young female was just a college prank gone bad.

[/QUOTE]

No I don't think that and you know it.  But you keep on perpetrating that lie. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Here comes the cavalry because examiner and va tech boy couldn't keep up.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL you are a legend in your own mind, underdick.  Yes, I signaled a collective telepathic call because I couldn't contend with your relentless and deluded remarks; you are an inexorable and miserable person.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So what SIGNIFICANTLY defines you UD6? That's right, you think the sexual assault of a young female was just a college prank gone bad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you denying you said that? It was actually a direct quote from yourself. So now on top of being a supporter of a sexual assaulter you want to add liar to your resume?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, add liar to his outstanding resume.  He likes to twist the words of others while simultaneously lie about things he's said in the past. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You arent ahead, thats us lapping you Danica.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You arent ahead, thats us lapping you Danica. 

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you denying you said that? It was actually a direct quote from yourself. So now on top of being a supporter of a sexual assaulter you want to add liar to your resume?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, add liar to his outstanding resume.  He likes to twist the words of others while simultaneously lie about things he's said in the past. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dog and Jints are the most disingenous posters here. At least with Leon he is direct with his agenda unlike these other 2 clowns.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I actually enjoy Leon.  He's like a harmless 12 year old who likes to try to be the life of the party by riling people up, meanwhile everybody just laughs at his attempts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dog and Jints are the most disingenous posters here. At least with Leon he is direct with his agenda unlike these other 2 clowns.

[/QUOTE]

Both Jets fans? I really do begin to think jints is. Too many co-incidences, and just what does the "6" in UD6 stand for anyway? Could be he has a tatoo all his own.....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

IS THIS loser still here?? hey slob knob rob evans, go to ingaystar.com and chat about your clots over there, or go to denver and join theirs, bottom line the great playtex is a choker, always has been since college at tennessee, couldnt win a NC because he was 0-4 against florida, it took 9 years and an ex patriot to help him out + having rex grossman on the other side of things helped also, btw how did he do agaisnt brees/saints??  Oh thats right a punch below the belt PIC 6, Eli is more clutch than playtex, hows that feel loser!!!  brady 16-6 in the post season, 5 SB apperances, won 3 in 4 years, the great playtex, 9-10 2 SB appearances, 1 ring, again a 2 year old knows who is better WHEN IT MATTERS MOST!!!!!  i would not be surprised if the ravens make him 8 times ONE AND DONE, would not surprise me at all because we have seen it 7 TIMES ALL READY!!!

Sections
Shortcuts