Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Hey diddle diddle, Stay Puft up the middle.....

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pats eng - Lets get back on track.  This isn't about Manning and Brady.  This is about Luck and a pats fan acting childish about Luck.  I put him in his place so he started calling Luck names. 

If you want to make this about Manning and Brady, start a new thread.  Beyond that I'll stick with my feelings about the game manager thing.  Brady did really come out of his shell in 04, but in 03 NE's D led the league in takeaways - that always sets up the offense well.  In 04 they were 3rd. 

[/QUOTE]

UD you made it about Brady from a Luck discussion, I just added Peyton in to rub a little salt into it. As for the actually point of the thread it's about having a good laugh every so often. I am sure you did the same with Brady at some point. Just take it as a joke and laugh it off instead of bringing Brady into the discussion. I'm sure Luck will have many successful years for you to gloat over so why bury your flag into the hill this early in his career?

[/QUOTE]

eng - I have no problem taking it a little.  And frankly, most of the posters on this board I really enjoy engaging in discussions with.  There are a few here, however, that don't understand any level of civility.  For those I respond in kind.  Unfortunately, when I do, there's a bit of collateral damage that always takes place. 

[/QUOTE]

You talking about me UD? ;-) I started this thread, you didnt have to come and join in. And BTW, what "collateral damage" are you capable of doing to me or anyone else on here? Or better yet, what damage period?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^ A game manager? UD6 your either an idiot of didnt watch super bowl 38! A "game manager" dont take over the ball at his own 17 yard line with 1:21 left on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS and then lead his team 54 yards set up the game winning FG!! Another envious moron exposed!

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire - ever notice that Brady's offense was never beyond a field goals reach of winning or tying a game?  During that time, did the kicker ever miss? 

Besides this is about how effective Brady was his rookie season. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, just in the Carolina game, Vinatieri was only 1 of 3.  The only field goal he made was in the closing seconds of the 4th quarter which helped propel the Pats to victory.  But you, being the simple-minded chump that you are, only remember plays that suit your agenda.  Please, keep trying to degrade Brady's 3 Super Bowl performances.  This is fun.

[/QUOTE]
    Well, I didn't attend school in the prestigious ACC.  Isn't that a back handed way of putting down your school's acedemic level?  The answer is yes.  So you may call me whatever you like, but at least I don't actually put down my own school in an effort to raise its stature. 

Its a good point about Vinatieri's earlier misses, but he didn't miss when it mattered most.  further it doesn't change my point that the pats rarely, if ever, were down by more than 3 points during their SB runs, and they never were at critical times during their SB runs. 

[/QUOTE]

See what you just posted? Thats responding just for the sake of responding, not responding to strengthen your argument. Stay Puft, just keep thinking Stay Puft--he will rescue you yet.

[/QUOTE]

Examiner - If I ever expected a bit of decency from you or the Va Tech guy, you'd get more decency from me.  Like I frequently treat others.  But you and he are a couple of the few who don't ever express that where I am concerned.  So my question is, if you will not, why should I?

[/QUOTE]

I dont care how "decent" you are to me. Thats what Im trying to tell you. I dont care if you come after me. Go for it. The more you try it, the more laughs I get. You are just over reacting because your team lost, and people on this forum dont care, and might even make fun of them. Why would you expect different? This is a Pats forum, most of the people on here hate the Colts, and I personally do at a double rate becasue I live in Indiana and am utterly sick of hearing about Manning and Luck. I deal with it in real life everyday, so forgive me if I dont weep over you and coddle you. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^ A game manager? UD6 your either an idiot of didnt watch super bowl 38! A "game manager" dont take over the ball at his own 17 yard line with 1:21 left on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS and then lead his team 54 yards set up the game winning FG!! Another envious moron exposed!

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire - ever notice that Brady's offense was never beyond a field goals reach of winning or tying a game?  During that time, did the kicker ever miss? 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, just in the Carolina game, Vinatieri was only 1 of 3.  The only field goal he made was in the closing seconds of the 4th quarter which helped propel the Pats to victory.  But you, being the simple-minded chump that you are, only remember plays that suit your agenda.  Please, keep trying to degrade Brady's 3 Super Bowl performances.  This is fun.

[/QUOTE]
    Well, I didn't attend school in the prestigious ACC.  Isn't that a back handed way of putting down your school's acedemic level?  The answer is yes.  So you may call me whatever you like, but at least I don't actually put down my own school in an effort to raise its stature. 

Its a good point about Vinatieri's earlier misses, but he didn't miss when it mattered most.  further it doesn't change my point that the pats rarely, if ever, were down by more than 3 points during their SB runs, and they never were at critical times during their SB runs. 

[/QUOTE]

What on God's green earth are you talking about?  How is that putting down my school?

Any way, nice deflection.  When somebody calls you out for the fraud you are, degrade them to make up for your own insecurities.

How is any of this post relevant?  They were never down by more than 3 points and never were at critical times? What "main point" are you even trying to get at?  If Vinatieri doesn't miss his previous two field goals, the game is over anyway.

You continue to make yourself look like a fool because of your enraged jealousy of all things New England.  I suggest you leave the board now before we all further expose you into oblivion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What on God's green earth are you talking about?  How is that putting down my school?

Any way, nice deflection.  When somebody calls you out for the fraud you are, degrade them to make up for your own insecurities.

How is any of this post relevant?  They were never down by more than 3 points and never were at critical times? What "main point" are you even trying to get at?  If Vinatieri doesn't miss his previous two field goals, the game is over anyway.

You continue to make yourself look like a fool because of your enraged jealousy of all things New England.  I suggest you leave the board now before we all further expose you into oblivion.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent points, excellent advice. Dont expect him to follow it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See what you just posted? Thats responding just for the sake of responding, not responding to strengthen your argument. Stay Puft, just keep thinking Stay Puft--he will rescue you yet.

[/QUOTE]

Examiner - If I ever expected a bit of decency from you or the Va Tech guy, you'd get more decency from me.  Like I frequently treat others.  But you and he are a couple of the few who don't ever express that where I am concerned.  So my question is, if you will not, why should I?

[/QUOTE]

The reason we don't show you any decency is because you're a coward and come onto Patriots-related threads and ruin them with your twisted agenda.  All you ever do is start arguments by being passive-agressive and disingenuous.  You are the definition of a gutless turd.  If you showed some common decency, you would receive the same. 

Also, what people do you show 'decency' to?  All I ever see is people absolutely obliterating you on forum discussions.  Name a handful of people who actually like you and show you 'decency'?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Why can't we have SteelCurtain back? He was about the only fan from another team who was ALWAYS objective, rational, and friendly. It's easy to have football conversations with people like him.

COME BACK STEELCURTAIN!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really can't even begin to fathom why he is even here.  Take yesterday for example.  His team comes off one of the most embarrassing seasons ever, only to make a remarkable comeback the following season with a young team led by a coach who has defied the odds of the likely demise brought upon by cancer, and yet he's on a PATRIOTS forum during the COLTS playoff game. 

Why has nobody pointed this out?  That is sick.  He has no life.  He has no shame.  Wouldn't most fans be with friends or at least family, watching this game?  The answer is yes, 99.9% of people would be tailgating, partying, etc. watching the game.  Yet he's on his computer trolling on a Patriots forum during HIS TEAM'S game.  How pathetic is that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really can't even begin to fathom why he is even here.  Take yesterday for example.  His team comes off one of the most embarrassing seasons ever, only to make a remarkable comeback the following season with a young team led by a coach who has defied the odds of the likely demise brought upon by cancer, and yet he's on a PATRIOTS forum during the COLTS playoff game. 

Why has nobody pointed this out?  That is sick.  He has no life.  He has no shame.  Wouldn't most fans be with friends or at least family, watching this game?  The answer is yes, 99.9% of people would be tailgating, partying, etc. watching the game.  Yet he's on his computer trolling on a Patriots forum during HIS TEAM'S game.  How pathetic is that?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. No way I will be on a Colts forum next Sunday night during the Pats game. Makes no sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The reason we don't show you any decency is because you're a coward and come onto Patriots-related threads and ruin them with your twisted agenda.  All you ever do is start arguments by being passive-agressive and disingenuous.  You are the definition of a gutless turd.  If you showed some common decency, you would receive the same. 

Also, what people do you show 'decency' to?  All I ever see is people absolutely obliterating you on forum discussions.  Name a handful of people who actually like you and show you 'decency'?

[/QUOTE]
    Just goes to show you how tainted you are.  Typically the threads I comment on are colts threads.  Sorry if I don't let you get away with your childish BS there.  I'd be alot more passive if people like you weren't so aggressive, but as I have said many a times, I typically respond in kind.  That you think I ought to just lay down and take it is what your twisted brain conjures up.  Won't happen. 

There are plenty of people that I have conversations with that don't devolve into the muck that you can't seem to stay out of as it relates to me. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Just goes to show you how tainted you are.  Typically the threads I comment on are colts threads.  Sorry if I don't let you get away with your childish BS there.  I'd be alot more passive if people like you weren't so aggressive, but as I have said many a times, I typically respond in kind.  That you think I ought to just lay down and take it is what your twisted brain conjures up.  Won't happen. 

There are plenty of people that I have conversations with that don't devolve into the muck that you can't seem to stay out of as it relates to me. 

[/QUOTE]

"...I dont let you get away with..." Good grief, youve got to be kidding. Thats a little like saying the Clots were'nt going to let Brady "get away with" passing for all those yards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'm not kidding at all.  Look - I frequently comment on colts related things.  Then knuckleheads like you and va tech guy come around and start talking trash.  I talk back.  Its really simple, but not surprising that this surprises you or va tech guy for that matter. 

Did you know that va tech guy, rather than tell us what school he attended chose to tell us first that he attended a school in the prestigious ACC?  If his school had actually been one of the schools that makes the conference prestigious, he would have told us initially what it was.  He didn't.  This goes to show you what kind of guy he is. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Pretty sure that UD6 is not a Colts fan.  I tried to be desent to him, but I had to called him out a few weeks ago when he said he was rooting for the Texans to beat the Pats.  When I explained to him that the Colts could win their division if the Pats beat Houston and his beloved Dolts beat them twice in the following three weeks, he just disappeared after insulting me so no you can't be desent with him.  He's a anyone but Tom Brady guy and possibly a Rusty Clone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm not kidding at all.  Look - I frequently comment on colts related things.  Then knuckleheads like you and va tech guy come around and start talking trash.  I talk back.  Its really simple, but not surprising that this surprises you or va tech guy for that matter. 

Did you know that va tech guy, rather than tell us what school he attended chose to tell us first that he attended a school in the prestigious ACC?  If his school had actually been one of the schools that makes the conference prestigious, he would have told us initially what it was.  He didn't.  This goes to show you what kind of guy he is. 

[/QUOTE]

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  I originally said that "..I attend a prestigious school in the ACC," which is a lot different than saying I go to a 'school' in the 'prestigious ACC'.  Keep playing semantics, bonehead.  I wasn't originally going to get into school beef but since you tried to demean my intelligence, I had to rightfully slap you. 

And are you now implying that Virginia Tech isn't a prestigious institution?  LOL oh boy.   You have such an inferiority complex that I almost feel bad for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Oh my good God.  Seek help you toolbag.  Every gamethread a Patriots fan starts, you jump in and start arguments.  Every thread somebody starts about Tom Brady or Bill Belichick, you jump in and start arguments.  Not only are you a hypocritical d0uche, but you're also a liar.  Get a life.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  I originally said that "..I attend a prestigious school in the ACC," which is a lot different than saying I go to a 'school' in the 'prestigious ACC'.  Keep playing semantics, bonehead.  I wasn't originally going to get into school beef but since you tried to demean my intelligence, I had to rightfully slap you. 

And are you now implying that Virginia Tech isn't a prestigious institution?  LOL oh boy.   You have such an inferiority complex that I almost feel bad for you.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but if you hurry and find that original post of yours you could amend it so that it reads as you are saying now.  The one who's playing semantics is you, but shhhh.  It'll be our secret. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty sure that UD6 is not a Colts fan.  I tried to be desent to him, but I had to called him out a few weeks ago when he said he was rooting for the Texans to beat the Pats.  When I explained to him that the Colts could win their division if the Pats beat Houston and his beloved Dolts beat them twice in the following three weeks, he just disappeared after insulting me so no you can't be desent with him.  He's a anyone but Tom Brady guy and possibly a Rusty Clone!

[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately, you are wrong Tom.  I try to be a realist as much as possible (although I admittedly fail sometimes with my own team).  I wanted Houston to beat NE, because I didn't believe Indy could (I was wrong) unless Houston had nothing to play for. 

Indy was fortunate this year.  An 11-5 record when most thought they would win 3.  One thing that was telling, however, is that although they won 2/3rds of their games, they still gave up more points than they scored. 

The only players of current NFL significance on the offense was Wayne and Castonzo.  Otherwise, the colts were starting rookies at QB, RB, WR, TE, and the D was ranked last by Football Outsiders. 

Just because I believed the colts needed help, doesn't mean I am not a fan. 

And typically, I am only indecent with those who treat me that way.  Maybe you are being a bit disingenuous.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but if you hurry and find that original post of yours you could amend it so that it reads as you are saying now.  The one who's playing semantics is you, but shhhh.  It'll be our secret. 

[/QUOTE]

Or, since you're accusing me of this supposed 'infraction,' YOU could go find that post.  You are one pathetic little weasel.

Care to respond to my above post regarding your presence here during the Colts playoff game?  Here, I'll copy and paste it for you.

"I really can't even begin to fathom why he is even here. Take yesterday for example. His team comes off one of the most embarrassing seasons ever, only to make a remarkable comeback the following season with a young team led by a coach who has defied the odds of the likely demise brought upon by cancer, and yet he's on a PATRIOTS forum during the COLTS playoff game.

Why has nobody pointed this out? That is sick. He has no life. He has no shame. Wouldn't most fans be with friends or at least family, watching this game? The answer is yes, 99.9% of people would be tailgating, partying, etc. watching the game. Yet he's on his computer trolling on a Patriots forum during HIS TEAM'S game. How pathetic is that?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or, since you're accusing me of this supposed 'infraction,' YOU could go find that post.  You are one pathetic little weasel.

Care to respond to my above post regarding your presence here during the Colts playoff game?  Here, I'll copy and paste it for you.

"I really can't even begin to fathom why he is even here. Take yesterday for example. His team comes off one of the most embarrassing seasons ever, only to make a remarkable comeback the following season with a young team led by a coach who has defied the odds of the likely demise brought upon by cancer, and yet he's on a PATRIOTS forum during the COLTS playoff game.

Why has nobody pointed this out? That is sick. He has no life. He has no shame. Wouldn't most fans be with friends or at least family, watching this game? The answer is yes, 99.9% of people would be tailgating, partying, etc. watching the game. Yet he's on his computer trolling on a Patriots forum during HIS TEAM'S game. How pathetic is that?"

[/QUOTE]

Look son, I don't think you committed any infraction at all.  I think you wrote what you wrote as you intended.  And that's how I remember it.  could I be wrong?  Sure.  Unlike those that make a comment and suggest they could never be wrong (you're starting to exhibit the same disease), I am more than happy to admit it when its the case.

I came to this board yesterday for a number reasons.  One, I knew there would be a thread.  There was.  Two - I was in and out of the game for family reasons, so reading some of the posts helped me catch up.  Three - I've been coming to this board for more than 5 years.  I know the players.  Four - I like alternate views (not necessarily bashing - which seems to be the only thing at which you and a few others are adept). 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not this again .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately, you are wrong Tom.  I try to be a realist as much as possible (although I admittedly fail sometimes with my own team).  I wanted Houston to beat NE, because I didn't believe Indy could (I was wrong) unless Houston had nothing to play for. 

Indy was fortunate this year.  An 11-5 record when most thought they would win 3.  One thing that was telling, however, is that although they won 2/3rds of their games, they still gave up more points than they scored. 

The only players of current NFL significance on the offense was Wayne and Castonzo.  Otherwise, the colts were starting rookies at QB, RB, WR, TE, and the D was ranked last by Football Outsiders. 

And typically, I am only indecent with those who treat me that way.  Maybe you are being a bit disingenuous.

[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't being disingenuous I actual thought that once I pointed out that you had a chance to win the division that you'd change your mind about the Pats Texans game.  I know that you thought the Colts need the Texans to have the 1 seed and rest players to win in week 17, but they were at home and most were picking them to split with Houston if not sweep.  Luck was playing well toward the end of the season like Russell Wilson and RGIII.  If I was a Colts fan I would have wanted the Pats to win and a chance to take the division. 

Plus you seem to be more Anti-Brady than Pro-Colts...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

Look son, I don't think you committed any infraction at all.  I think you wrote what you wrote as you intended.  And that's how I remember it.  could I be wrong?  Sure.  Unlike those that make a comment and suggest they could never be wrong (you're starting to exhibit the same disease), I am more than happy to admit it when its the case.

I came to this board yesterday for a number reasons.  One, I knew there would be a thread.  There was.  Two - I was in and out of the game for family reasons, so reading some of the posts helped me catch up.  Three - I've been coming to this board for more than 5 years.  I know the players.  Four - I like alternate views (not necessarily bashing - which seems to be the only thing at which you and a few others are adept). 

[/QUOTE]

"Reading the posts helped you catch up"? That dog wont hunt Mr. Undies. First of all, if youre reading posts coming in and out, then I have to assume you have internet on a moblie device, or are checking a computer as you go in and out. If thats the case and you had access to that technology, why would you choose a Pats forum to keep up with the game? Makes no sense. Couldnt walk past the tv as you went in and out? And if youre on a mobile device and are away from home and tv, even more questions arise. Seems to me you were posting during most of that game yesterday, so the family emergency got a little neglected, or so it seems. You took the time to come in here and argue the merits of Brady with us DURING YOUR TEAM'S PLAYOFF GAME, wouldnt it have been much wiser to take that valuable time you had between errands and check on the actual GAME instead of what NE fans (who had no connection to your team) were saying about it? If it was me, Id go to nfl.com and check the score or look in on the game day graphics to tell me what was happening as I was taking care of my business. As a Pats fan, I wouldnt go look at, lets say, a Panthers forum to "keep up with" the Patriots game. No, I think its more likely you were hoping to put Stay Puft on display before us all and revel in his greatness in front of us. When that didnt happen you got your undies in a wad and blamed all of US for laughing about it. Want to try another excuse? We'll let you if you insist.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't being disingenuous I actual thought that once I pointed out that you had a chance to win the division that you'd change your mind about the Pats Texans game.  I know that you thought the Colts need the Texans to have the 1 seed and rest players to win in week 17, but they were at home and most were picking them to split with Houston if not sweep.  Luck was playing well toward the end of the season like Russell Wilson and RGIII.  If I was a Colts fan I would have wanted the Pats to win and a chance to take the division. 

Plus you seem to be more Anti-Brady than Pro-Colts...

[/QUOTE]

Tom - I think that your perspective may be skewed.  That's understandable.  First, I think Brady is one of the greatest QB's ever, so I am not at all anti-brady.  Some people here do think that, because they cannot fathom the possibility of Brady making mistakes.  Plus, I have argued on behalf of Manning as well.  But none of that is anti-brady.  For example - NE does not get to the superbowl if not for Brady.  That said, Brady's early intentional grounding safety cost the pats significantly because they were more than a FG down at the end of the game. 

Brady today (and for the past couple of years) is like what manning had to deal with for the last half dozen years in Indy.  limited defense, great offense, all pressure for the team to succeed on the QB's shoulders.  shouldn't be that way, but it happens. 

I am very much pro-colts.  I just call it like I see it.  I watched the colts games this year and saw what they were and what they weren't.  They definitely got better as the year went on, but they exceeded all expectations and I did not assume they would beat Houston. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Reading the posts helped you catch up"? That dog wont hunt Mr. Undies. First of all, if youre reading posts coming in and out, then I have to assume you have internet on a moblie device, or are checking a computer as you go in and out. If thats the case and you had access to that technology, why would you choose a Pats forum to keep up with the game? Makes no sense. Couldnt walk past the tv as you went in and out? And if youre on a mobile device and are away from home and tv, even more questions arise. Seems to me you were posting during most of that game yesterday, so the family emergency got a little neglected, or so it seems. You took the time to come in here and argue the merits of Brady with us DURING YOUR TEAM'S PLAYOFF GAME, wouldnt it have been much wiser to take that valuable time you had between errands and check on the actual GAME instead of what NE fans (who had no connection to your team) were saying about it? If it was me, Id go to nfl.com and check the score or look in on the game day graphics to tell me what was happening as I was taking care of my business. As a Pats fan, I wouldnt go look at, lets say, a Panthers forum to "keep up with" the Patriots game. No, I think its more likely you were hoping to put Stay Puft on display before us all and revel in his greatness in front of us. When that didnt happen you got your undies in a wad and blamed all of US for laughing about it. Want to try another excuse? We'll let you if you insist.....

[/QUOTE]

Well said.  I'm done responding to his antics on this thread. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Poor guy, Va Tech.  You're done because you've been had.  Remember, you sought me out on this.  I engaged this thread because Examiner was having fun at the expense of a colt in a really childish way. 

You jumped on that train.  I am sure that you'll be happy to engage my "antics" with some of your own on another.  Maybe if you tried a little civility with me, you'd see some from me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Poor guy, Va Tech.  You're done because you've been had.  Remember, you sought me out on this.  I engaged this thread because Examiner was having fun at the expense of a colt in a really childish way. 

You jumped on that train.  I am sure that you'll be happy to engage my "antics" with some of your own on another.  Maybe if you tried a little civility with me, you'd see some from me.

[/QUOTE]

I've been had? LOL!!! How so?

You being a disingenuous d0uche by twisting my words and taking jabs at my school and me calling you out on it, is not me "being had." 

Pretty sure I corrected several of your twisted premises by citing several facts regarding Tom Brady and our kicking game.  If anything, you have been had, pal.