Hey, don't the Jets have female sideline reporters they could be harassing? Or did they all quit at this point?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Hey, don't the Jets have female sideline reporters they could be harassing? Or did they all quit at this point?

You forgot my all-time favorite Jet moment. 

But don't paint these female reporters out as angels, looks at what Andrea Kramer did to poor Tommy. He'll never be the same again. =D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Hey, don't the Jets have female sideline reporters they could be harassing? Or did they all quit at this point?

There are an ENDLESS supply of young fame starved needy ladies to harass.  Just ask Hugh Hefner.  Or did you think that his "girlfriends" really find 70 something men who hang out in a bathrobe all day attractive?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, don't the Jets have female sideline reporters they could be harassing? Or did they all quit at this point?:
    There are an ENDLESS supply of young fame starved needy ladies to harass.  Just ask Hugh Hefner.  Or did you think that his "girlfriends" really find 70 something men who hang out in a bathrobe all day attractive?  
    Posted by Davedsone

Poor things get to sit around his mansion all day and try to pine for his attention instead of working... wherever it is that women like that work, with the outside chance that they impress him enough to get to live a lavish millionaire lifestyle.

Terrible :-/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Hey, don't the Jets have female sideline reporters they could be harassing? Or did they all quit at this point?:
    You forgot my all-time favorite Jet moment.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM But don't paint these female reporters out as angels, looks at what Andrea Kramer did to poor Tommy. He'll never be the same again. =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5elVHM2-20&feature=related
    Posted by 49Patriots

Hahahaha when I saw the YouTube domain I thought it was going to be the good ol' Joe Namath footage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

It's funny how Joe Namath started the whole Jets abuse of female reporters back during the superbowl when he slurred the now infamous "I want to kiss you Suzie"   I guess it's part of the tradition now in NY/NJ to treat women with no respect and to humiliate themselves publicly.  Good job keeping with tradition Jets!!

Sections
Shortcuts