Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life)..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life)..

Victoria's Secret has some really cute Patriots gear. I'm not into wearing jerseys or anything like that, it's just not my style, but I just bought this, you can't tell but there is sequins on the logo...

Everything else: http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/new-england-patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Re: Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life)..

I'm not allowed within 100 yards of Victoria's Secret.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What the heck's a sequin?...
    An invisible code that only females can decipher?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life)..:
    I'm not allowed within 100 yards of Victoria's Secret.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

Hahahahaha...that's great...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life)..:
    What the heck's a sequin?... An invisible code that only females can decipher?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Tyler Seguin?  Only thing I could think of...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Thanks for the info. My wife is a hardcore football fan and long time season ticket holder.....unfortunately for the Miami Dolphins. I don't think she will appreciate the red white and blue colors of the New England Patriots. Dolphins prefer turquoise and orange LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

does that include a pair of Daisy Dukes?Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

my wife doesn't like football and that's not the kinda stuff i want my wife to wear from victoria's secret. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

What the heck's a sequin?... An invisible code that only females can decipher?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

Thanks, but I prefer other types of apparel from Victoria secret.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life).. : That must make for strange Sundays 2x per year.   I am assuming Sunday dinner isn't a gimme on those days.  heh
    Posted by russgriswold

She's had to put up with a lot of gloating for the past 10 years. Although in fairness it seems like the Dolphins always beat us down here so she gets her 1 Sunday's worth of glory. She really likes it when I hang up over 20 different Pats jerseys around the house come playoff time!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Girls (and guys who have a football loving girl in their life).. : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequ
    Posted by KellieMB

I now have 3 Different trains of thought RE: The Sequin....

"The French sequin, from Italian zecchino, from zecca "a mint," from Arabic sikkah "a minting die", meaning "ornamental disc or spangle".[1]
    Evidence exists that gold sequins were being used in the Indus Valley as early as 2500BC , during the Kot Diji phase."     ~wiki

~Hah-ha-ha ahhh, Maaaan Kellie- See I was thinkin' Early or just maybe The Late Harappan phase of Indus Valley Civilizations...Lol, IF ya had just said "Laz, think The Kot Diji era of the Indus Valley, here on this one pal," I woulda gone, "Bam-"That's the 'Sequin' ya mean, duhhh?" 

"Sequins may be stitched flat to the fabric, so that they do not move, and are less likely to fall off; or they may be stitched at only one point, so that they dangle and move easily, to catch more light. Some sequins are made with
    facets, to increase their reflective ability."     ~wiki

~So, what you're saying Is That: For you and any other ladies deciding to purchase this "sequin-studed" lingerie, You will largely redefining the take that- When Men, umm-"stare"-At certain specific "aspects" of a female's upper-body, They for the most part: "Look as lost as a Deer starin' into a pair of Headlights."  Jesus GIRL, your sex' has got us for the most part, At your beck and whim, as is...Are you gals just movin' the game up to TOTAL Enslavement of The Male Species, or what?  Krrrrist...  

"Evidence exists that gold sequins were being used as decoration on clothing or paraphernalia in the Indus Valley as early as 2500BC.

Although coins are still used as sequins in some cultures, modern sequins tend to be made of plastic. They may also be referred to as spangles, paillettes, or diamantes. Paillettes themselves are commonly very large and flat. Sequins may be stitched flat to the fabric, so that they do not move, and are less likely to fall off."     ~wiki

~So, so wait...wai-wai-wai-wai, Wait....wait a second.  So THIS is tellin me now, That "The Sequin" IS (seriously), ALL of the following:  It's Jewelry & Bling-, It's also Gold, Coins, & Money-, It's also Clothing, Style, & Fashion-, It's Also (lol) Paraphernalia-, AND NOW!- The "Sequin" has ALSO somehow incorporated: Sex-Appeal AND Sports as well?!?
         Yup, guess I'm out for now...Considering, mankind's quest to find that previously unsolved simple lil' riddle regarding that final universal truth for being along with that silly ol' meaning of life thing, has now been resolved.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

A Sequin is what some people are calling Jimmy Clausen. They feel he's going to be the sequel of Brady Quinn.

Sections
Shortcuts