Hey! Good for the Rooney's!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Hey! Good for the Rooney's!

Gotta give it to the Rooney's! No BS! Traded away a SB MVP to send a message to their players that their negative actions will not be tolerated in Pittsburgh....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Hey! Good for the Rooney's!

just wish it wasnt to the jets.  But do agree with what he did.  Just expected them to get a little more for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

They should think about sending some kind of message to their arrested-adolescent quarterback.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Hey! Good for the Rooney's!:
    They should think about sending some kind of message to their arrested-adolescent quarterback.
    Posted by p-mike

Seriously! I don't know if you heard any of the dirty details in the press conference, but something bad went down that night and for whatever reason she wants to drop it and move on. She was cut, bruised and bleeding in a very, let's just say "private" place!

Sexual offenders come in all shapes and sizes, they don't just look like the creepy guy that drives around in a beat up van. I just hope someone who poses a serious threat to the general public wasn't just let off the hook because he won a couple of Super Bowls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Hey! Good for the Rooney's! : Seriously! I don't know if you heard any of the dirty details in the press conference, but something bad went down that night and for whatever reason she wants to drop it and move on. She was cut, bruised and bleeding in a very, let's just say "private" place! Sexual offenders come in all shapes and sizes, they don't just look like the creepy guy that drives around in a beat up van. I just hope someone who poses a serious threat to the general public wasn't just let off the hook because he won a couple of Super Bowls.
    Posted by KellieMB

I have to agree with you here. The problem here is the public will never know the real truth, was this girl threatened, was she paid off? Obviously this guy Ben R has problems and serious issues and its sickening that these athletes get special treatment,and lets face it, he got special treament!  Its time for the scum in the NFL to be thrown out and let them be treated as the criminals that they are!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

just wish it wasnt to the jets.  But do agree with what he did.  Just expected them to get a little more for him.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

But hey! I hope the Pats take a flier on Brandon Marshall.....Best WR in the game is out there for the taking....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Hey! Good for the Rooney's! : But hey! I hope the Pats take a flier on Brandon Marshall.....Best WR in the game is out there for the taking....
    Posted by seanblaze

yeah he's good, but likes to play the head games too. that's not what BB is about or the Patriots