Hey guys -- help me out--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hey guys -- help me out--

When I read the posts and come to the end do I have to scroll back up to get to the On the front burner? it's a big pain and wasn't like that "before"  or am I not seeing something. thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Hey guys -- help me out--

No link at bottom..I always open links from front burner in a new tab so I always have front burner  availible.

also pressing 'home' gets you to the top of the page fast.

those are my work arounds. Don't remember in old set up if there was a link at the bottom...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Or just use the browser back button. That seems to work unless you've waded through multiple pages in a thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColumbiaSC. Show ColumbiaSC's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

When I read the posts and come to the end do I have to scroll back up to get to the On the front burner? it's a big pain and wasn't like that "before"  or am I not seeing something. thanks.

Press HOME key.  Just above the first post is the list of URL's you have followed.  Hover over "on the front burner" and then select.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Thanks for asking that question NE as I was wondering the same thing

btw when did you get your picture taken with TB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Depends on what browser you are using. Each works slightly differently. I am on Google Chrome now, and above the first post, I see

Forums »Sports »Patriots »On the front burner »Hey guys -- help me out--

The words "On the front burner" is a link back to the main threads page.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The answer is the home key   That is if your not on an iPad.  If you are you have to scroll back.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

No link at bottom..I always open links from front burner in a new tab so I always have front burner  availible.

also pressing 'home' gets you to the top of the page fast.

those are my work arounds. Don't remember in old set up if there was a link at the bottom...

I have the front burner in my favorites, so when I need to jump back, just click on my favorites and go there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I just open up the main page and then do a right click, open link in new tab on all the subjects I am interested in and then go to all the open tabs and read, post, close them and then go back to the tab with the main page and refresh!  Fast and efficient!!  btw, I use firefox browser.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

The home key work for me, boy that was easy. Thanks for all the responses.

Sections
Shortcuts