Hey guys...and gals, our favorite Giants fan is back. Be careful what you say about the Giants...he will get mad.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey guys...and gals, our favorite Giants fan is back. Be careful what you say about the Giants...he will get mad.

This clown is reading through every post basically looking for anybody who says anything bad about his beloved Eli Manning and the Giants. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Hey guys...and gals, our favorite Giants fan is back. Be careful what you say about the Giants...he will get mad.

Is he still pretending he didn't see the thread about the Giants running up the score?  If I spent two weeks crying about the Pats keeping their starting QB in the fourth quarter and scoring and then my team did the same thing, even worse....well, I'd probably disappear for a while then pretend I didn't see that thread.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: Hey guys...and gals, our favorite Giants fan is back. Be careful what you say about the Giants...he will get mad.

I wonder why this guy and any other fan from another team are on this board?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

The million dollar question to which I have no real answer. I am positive that the Ravens forum   is 100% free of his presence.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

This clown is reading through every post basically looking for anybody who says anything bad about his beloved Eli Manning and the Giants. 

That's what he does. On top of that, he follows me aroud in particular. I could say 2+2 = 4 and he'd say, "no it equals 5" and then leave the thread.

He's annoying little dorky tool who has never touched a girl before.  lol

I noticed that also. You must have really said something bad about Eli Manning

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

not true of course but I am flattered I have an entire thread dedicated to me (only 5th time maybe in all these years-you would think there would be more) and the fact that I am your "favorite" justs warms my heart to no end!!

It's good to be loved

Its funny how nobody who commented on this thread mentioned your name...yet here you are...in your blue suit, red underwear and cape...with your theme song "Real American", remixed to Real Giants Fan playing in the background like the old blaxploitation movies.  

"This clown is reading through every post basically looking for anybody who says anything bad about his beloved Eli Manning and the Giants." Looks like there is actual truth to that statement!

"not true of course" That's BS!

Maybe I should have left out the key words Eli, Manning, and Giants. I hear The Ravens have a forum also...probably would not be too much fun there now would it?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

The million dollar question to which I have no real answer. I am positive that the Ravens forum   is 100% free of his presence.

I confronted him with that very issue about the Ravens two weeks ago, and got no response. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Ya get it yet, dinkhead?  Or are you a glutton for humiliation...?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

[/QUOTE

No he doesnt get it. Guaranteed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

[/QUOTE

No he doesnt get it. Guaranteed.

Should be fun... Lol.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Teee heeee

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts