Hey Harleyroadking

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: Hey Harleyroadking

just stop... this isnt an internet dating website....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Harleyroadking:
    In Response to Re: Hey Harleyroadking : Your too funny, I got your momma's boy right here, now if you would get off your knees we could get some where. m102puss does your husband know you go to these boards? I think he would be upset with you trying to flirt with all the men on here. You need to go to Wal Greens and get some an-al lube and go back to your closet
    Posted by Stompper

Wow, a gay joke.....how original and childish, and sexist.....this is deserving of a ban if I ever saw one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

just stop... this isnt an internet dating website....
    Posted by TateGroup

that's right, and you already crossed the line a couple times starting sheet. why should you care if some of us like to sweet talk NEgame, or repsond to her intelligent conversation about football?

quit pissing in the wind guy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Harleyroadking : that's right, and you already crossed the line a couple times starting sheet. why should you care if some of us like to sweet talk NEgame, or repsond to her intelligent conversation about football? quit pissing in the wind guy
    Posted by kansaspatriot

cus thats sick?? isnt this what cops warn you of?? how in the hell do u know what she actually looks like, if im pissing in the wind your *shiting* in a a fan... and how is  Steve Smith coming to the Pats intellegent?? We all no that they wont trade him, and Steve doesnt want out... if she said somthing about Calvin Johnson thatd be more realistic but she didnt, y r u defending her?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I guess you "no" Steve doesn't want out because "your" his best friend! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Harleyroadking : cus thats sick?? isnt this what cops warn you of?? how in the hell do u know what she actually looks like, if im pissing in the wind your *shiting* in a a fan... and how is  Steve Smith coming to the Pats intellegent?? We all no that they wont trade him, and Steve doesnt want out... if she said somthing about Calvin Johnson thatd be more realistic but she didnt, y r u defending her?
    Posted by TateGroup

I was one who said that I would like to see Steve Smith here.....I am not a female and I have no interest in dating someone on the internet....say something about me.....