In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm just wondering how the jets can even win a single game with them being in salary cap hell and all?? It's very mysterious, I smell a conspiracy. And how did they rebuild their defense in a single off season? Ours took five years...was good for two games and now we're right back where we started...makes me wonder if maybe we should of went for it when we had a chance years ago? And rusty told me the jets offensive line was horrendous...why did they block us? He told me they couldn't cover...a table cloth couldn't cover a table any better than they did on our "wide receivers" yesterday. Embarrassing. And I kept hearing from rusty about their draft bust Wilkerson, who made our 40 million dollar bust of a guard look like a one legged pirate.

Tune in next off season for more of rusty's salary cap management and draft strategies.

They aren;t making the playoffs.

Of course they aren't Megatool. Just commenting so after the season you don't start bragging that you called this. LMAO@U

Currently, your allies RKrap and Mt Hurl think they are.  So, enough with this little attitude that I don't call their eventual demise when I do. You just sit there.

The Jets get a couple gimmick wins in Sept or Oct and morons like RKrap and Mt Hurl come on here acting like the Jets have something going.

They fall for it every year. It's frigggin hilarious.

whoa...I never said playoffs (I said 6-7 wins at the beginning of the season)...I also have no allies...just say it like I see it...as I said before, I think Idzek is a sharp GM...I think Rex is a hell of a defensive coach...and I like Marty Morning as the OC...good, young front 7...$40 mil in cap space next year...s/b interesting how the Jets play it

Well, considering the Jets suck and are years off from anything, it's not that interesting. Idzik picked Milliner and Geno Bust. DOesn't look to sharp to anyone here.

The Jets will not have 40 million in cap space either. lmao.  

No one will want to go to play for a blowhard, which is why you lost our bet this March.  Mike Goodson, Chris Ivory, Antonio Garay, Dujuan Landry, etc, these players blow.

And you do get impressed with the Jets and buy into them early every year. You do this every year, which is why I need to bludgeon you in bets.

Then, you come on here and make excuses for Tom Brady who had all day at times to throw and survey that field, missing people all over.

Ivory ran for 100 yards against the NFLs best D.  I seen it.  Goodson was running at 8 yards a carry before blowing out his knee.  All four of those FA players you listed cost less than 5 mil total this year.  Wow!  Brilliant FA signings.  What is Amendola costing per game missed?

Your team had a 3.1 YPC yesterday which is abysmal.

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Misleading; NYJ had 23 First Downs and 46 minutes TOP.  

Well, 100 yards rushing for on RB in 46 minutes of time, including OT, is not impressive at all. Your NY buddy was claiming it is by typing "Ivory had 100 yards".

He wouldn't have a 100 yards if Brady wasn't a moron the entire 2nd half, over-targeting Gronk and ignoring the run.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

This is the YPC Riggins had in '82 on Wash, when he didn't have the speed he had on the NYJ; but he was a grinder then, and his team that yr, by the way, won the SB. The point is, Ivory got a slew of 1st Downs, and likely didn't break any. I would thionk that's far more important.

That was also a strike year, dude.  Please don't compare Ivory to Riggins. And that was all year for Riggo.  This was one game where a Jets fan was impressed with 3.1 YPC and the only reason they had the ball so much was because our offense sucked donkey balls.

Your team won a SB 2 years ago for this same reason. We ignored balance and the run and played right into your hands.

You can enjoy your results all you want, but don't expect me like to it.

The Jets total  for rushing yards is the most misleading stat of yesterday's game.

I didn't mean to compare Ivory to Riggins, who was one of my faves; a few screws loose too, which I think helped make him the monster player that he was. I'm glad I never had to tackle him. Recall that 4th and inches in the SB that yr; in addition I believe he also had about 150 yds or so in every PS game; I remember that bow he took after coming out of that PS game vs Minn, a real character, with his Mohawk and his goofing around with Sandra Day O'Connor, amongst other incidents.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Hey Harvey or Rusty

In response to billge's comment:

nuff said nhaitch stevie, wy u yank fan live in nh?  Family ? DP  Displaced   person, 50's phrase

That must be it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I'm just wondering how the jets can even win a single game with them being in salary cap hell and all?? It's very mysterious, I smell a conspiracy. And how did they rebuild their defense in a single off season? Ours took five years...was good for two games and now we're right back where we started...makes me wonder if maybe we should of went for it when we had a chance years ago? And rusty told me the jets offensive line was horrendous...why did they block us? He told me they couldn't cover...a table cloth couldn't cover a table any better than they did on our "wide receivers" yesterday. Embarrassing. And I kept hearing from rusty about their draft bust Wilkerson, who made our 40 million dollar bust of a guard look like a one legged pirate.

Tune in next off season for more of rusty's salary cap management and draft strategies.

Of course they aren't Megatool. Just commenting so after the season you don't start bragging that you called this. LMAO@U

Currently, your allies RKrap and Mt Hurl think they are.  So, enough with this little attitude that I don't call their eventual demise when I do. You just sit there.

The Jets get a couple gimmick wins in Sept or Oct and morons like RKrap and Mt Hurl come on here acting like the Jets have something going.

whoa...I never said playoffs (I said 6-7 wins at the beginning of the season)...I also have no allies...just say it like I see it...as I said before, I think Idzek is a sharp GM...I think Rex is a hell of a defensive coach...and I like Marty Morning as the OC...good, young front 7...$40 mil in cap space next year...s/b interesting how the Jets play it

Well, considering the Jets suck and are years off from anything, it's not that interesting. Idzik picked Milliner and Geno Bust. DOesn't look to sharp to anyone here.

No one will want to go to play for a blowhard, which is why you lost our bet this March.  Mike Goodson, Chris Ivory, Antonio Garay, Dujuan Landry, etc, these players blow.

And you do get impressed with the Jets and buy into them early every year. You do this every year, which is why I need to bludgeon you in bets.

Then, you come on here and make excuses for Tom Brady who had all day at times to throw and survey that field, missing people all over.

Ivory ran for 100 yards against the NFLs best D.  I seen it.  Goodson was running at 8 yards a carry before blowing out his knee.  All four of those FA players you listed cost less than 5 mil total this year.  Wow!  Brilliant FA signings.  What is Amendola costing per game missed?

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Well, 100 yards rushing for on RB in 46 minutes of time, including OT, is not impressive at all. Your NY buddy was claiming it is by typing "Ivory had 100 yards".

He wouldn't have a 100 yards if Brady wasn't a moron the entire 2nd half, over-targeting Gronk and ignoring the run.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

This is the YPC Riggins had in '82 on Wash, when he didn't have the speed he had on the NYJ; but he was a grinder then, and his team that yr, by the way, won the SB. The point is, Ivory got a slew of 1st Downs, and likely didn't break any. I would thionk that's far more important.

That was also a strike year, dude.  Please don't compare Ivory to Riggins. And that was all year for Riggo.  This was one game where a Jets fan was impressed with 3.1 YPC and the only reason they had the ball so much was because our offense sucked donkey balls.

Your team won a SB 2 years ago for this same reason. We ignored balance and the run and played right into your hands.

The Jets total  for rushing yards is the most misleading stat of yesterday's game.

I didn't mean to compare Ivory to Riggins, who was one of my faves; a few screws loose too, which I think helped make him the monster player that he was. I'm glad I never had to tackle him. Recall that 4th and inches in the SB that yr; in addition I believe he also had about 150 yds or so in every PS game; I remember that bow he took after coming out of that PS game vs Minn, a real character, with his Mohawk and his goofing around with Sandra Day O'Connor, amongst other incidents.

Was a huge fan of his as a kid.  

Ivory was a beast yesterday. He ran for over 100 yards.  Anytime an offense can run the ball 50+ times in a game, you know that they are having their way with the D.  The Jets played it brilliantly.  The ran it up the middle 47 times and then got big chunks in the air against a poor secondary.  Kerley, Nelson and Cumberland all had very good days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

Ivory was a beast yesterday. He ran for over 100 yards.  Anytime an offense can run the ball 50+ times in a game, you know that they are having their way with the D.  The Jets played it brilliantly.  The ran it up the middle 47 times and then got big chunks in the air against a poor secondary.  Kerley, Nelson and Cumberland all had very good days.

To be fair; they just lost Talib

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

It makes no difference in any stat or circumstance at all. Crusty the bb ball-sucker will NEVER admit to anything the Jets do that's positive. It's either luck, tin-foil hat conspiracies or just the pats poor performance. When the pats do well in any game it's always their skill but when the jets or any other team wins against the same team, it's luck so some other factor but NEVER the Jets performance. He's pathetic beyond belief and his borderline personality disorder makes him unable to admit he's wrong and his outright hostility towards anyone who dares to disagree with his "facts"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Meadow and Steven  ANY NY TEAMS LEFT IN MLB ?  Any gon b left 6 weeks ffrom now nfl cya

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

please answer, please

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

Ivory sucks. 3.1 YPC is not being a "beast" as an RB in this league.

Wasting a draft pick on him is hilarious.  I do like your team actually chose to run the ball, though.

Our hotshot QB thinks he doesn't need that every other week, so we lose or our D has to bail him out.

lmao

Brady doesn't have much of a supporting cast this yr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Meadow and Steven  ANY NY TEAMS LEFT IN MLB ?  Any gon b left 6 weeks ffrom now nfl cya

This sad sack has to be drunk, or a little kid. Nobody can be this stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

u got no support in NH Time to hifch back to NY

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

Wasting a draft pick on him is hilarious.  I do like your team actually chose to run the ball, though.

Our hotshot QB thinks he doesn't need that every other week, so we lose or our D has to bail him out.

lmao

Brady doesn't have much of a supporting cast this yr

Sure he does.  Good RBs, good young, talented WRs, Edelman plays the Welker role well, etc.

The fact is, in Cincy and in Sunday, we stopped running it in the second half. By CHOICE.

Dude, we just beat the Saints without Gronk.  We ran the ball and continued to run it, which is why we won.

The RBs are good, no doubt. The OL too. But outside of Edelman, and the recently returned Gronk, he hasn't had many reps with the others; and now that they're forbidden to have 2 a days in Training Camp; that hurts too, even now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Try again, Fat Virgin.

Again, 3.1 YPC sucks.

lmao

He had 100 yards and the team ran for about 180.  He's been injured since training camp and still ran all over the Pats best defense in the NFL.  Just an incredible game plan by Ryan.  Run it up the gut and throw deep.  Just awesome!  I think Geno had 10 plays over 20 yards yesterday.  I can't imagine how he was able to dominate that best defense's secondary.  Maybe it was 8 men in the box to stop Ivory?  how did Kerley have 100 yards receiving and Nelson 4 catches for 80 yards? 

Sections
Shortcuts